Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 17. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
I do not think so, because bitcoin will continue to remain as bitcoin and no other coin will replace it, while litecoin will continue to maintain its name.
Yeah I think you're right mate, I think litecoin and bitcoin have different market segmentation in the eyes of its users, so litecoin and bitcoin can grow by itself and indirectly will relate to each other, but to replace the role of bitcoin, I think it is very difficult. Right?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
I heard from the news that some of the forums that approached Bitcoin were NEO. many people talk about NEO as a substitute for bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 07:20:43 PM
I do not think so, because bitcoin will continue to remain as bitcoin and no other coin will replace it, while litecoin will continue to maintain its name.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:33:59 PM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I meanwhile do not see motive. Why Litecoin has to become the following bitcoin. And I think bitcoin it is impossible to replace, it the first and most important, second it cannot be.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 30, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this post.
Are you saying that people are talking about how LTC will be more valuable than BTC and take a majority share of the market value?
If so, then all I can say is:  NO

LTC will never become as valuable as btc.
The reason why is because that category of crypto itself is already dying off.
Not only that, in that category there are infinitely better coins then btc and ltc.

BTC although I love it, will not last another year.
It has one maybe two more bull runs left in it and that's it.
The tech side of blockchain is moving so fast and BTC is already 9 years old.
LTC is only a slight improvement to the original blockchain model.

However, LTC itself can rise in value for awhile, and there can be potential short term gains to be had.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 30, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
Rumors are made by people and for people. On what are they based on???

These are speculations to make the price of Litecoin higher. Ok Lİtecoin is not new product, it has good value. But seriously can it replace Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a giant of

Cryptoworld, a huge founder, investers trust belongs to it.

There is no big competition, Bitcoin is always number one. But there can be competition for third and second trusted.

Lets invest and see.
Activity: 105
August 30, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
I'm a fan of LTC, but I don't think it ever desired to take on what Bitcoin is trying to do.  It seems content to be Bitcoin's silver and a nice testing ground for upgrades
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
I doubt that litecoin notice bitcoin, as far as I know litecoin is a fork of bitcoin , and it is unlikely that will replace because of this fact, no fork has not been successful and could replace
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
I don't believe it. Litecoin is a Chinese copy of the original, so I'm sure that Litecoin can never be better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency that will not give a chance to be overtaken. Only after many years .
Activity: 12
August 30, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
I don't believe it. Lightcoin is a good coin and with a good team. Lightcoin has big plans for the development.
But the king of Bitcoin for the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will never be replaced because it has its own role in the crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 30, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
Actually I don't believe them, It is not possible for any other coin to replace bitcoin. Litecoin cannot be compared with Bitcoin they are not comparable,Though litecoin is also a potential coin
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Probably not. Bitcoin can achieve the same transaction speed with the introduction of lightning network and other new technologies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Absolutely not. Bitcoin as a king, so they will remain. Litecoin can be faster and cheaper, then it will never have the same advantages that bitcoin has. Bitcoin is already a means of accumulating values and everyone is striving to buy bitcoin!
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
we can not say because we know the ability of bitcoin. Let's just wait for what we are going to be number 1 in the crypto currency. but if I'm with you I'll study how trading strategy is going to get more money we receive.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
No, this is not happening. Litecoin was in limelight earlier but charlie lee dumped it and so does others. It will rise again but not that much it could overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 81
August 30, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
I think litecoin is a good coin. My opinion is that the second bitcoin can only be Ethereum .
Activity: 139
August 30, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

Where is the rumor? (the links, documents...)
or you are creating your own rumor!!

There is nothing reasonable that Litecoin will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
August 30, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
No. I think litecoin is bitcoin's little brother and is always in his shadow) it is More likely that Ethereum will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
I do not believe the rumors are circulating that if LTC will replace BTC, I will not believe because there is no logical evidence of all of that, I see that LTC has no future plans and also the development is very slow, the price of coins also fell far while the BTC is still stable
Pages:
Jump to: