Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 36. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
Actually I don't believe them.where people tell him bitcoin is next litcoin?? You can explain here your proof post.you know bitcoin about? How it possible? bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin will never litcoin.it is true in my opinion.
Activity: 127
June 28, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
Not at all. Litecoin is a good coin by its own right but really that does not make it bitcoin good really. There are other coins out there that can start to compare to being the next bitcoin but that is coins like monero, not litecoin. Litecoin should just work on carving out a niche for itself in the crypto market and focus on that
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
quite impossible if the possibility of this happening. Although litecoin is also an old crypto and the possible emergence in order to cover the shortage of bitcoin yet to be further bitcoin is also very difficult. Thus the more likely approach is litecoin than the ethereum has greater potential.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
June 28, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
I think yes, because I see Litecoin is very strong and therefore I believe Litecoin price will increase very high.

It's really really hard for Litecoin to cross Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is more stronger than Litecoin. Litecoin price may increase high...but remember that Bitcoin price will increase the highest.
Activity: 78
June 27, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is Bitcoin. You can't compare Bitcoin with litecoin. Even hard fork of Bitcoin can't touch Bitcoin. Bitcoin is mother of all coin. But lite coin have good future , it does not mean same as Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
I don’t think so. Litecoin is not the most promising alt from my point of view. ETH and Waves have more suitable characteristics and they  are my favorites.
Activity: 392
June 26, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
I don’t believe in rumors, especially in this one. There are more powerful coins than Litecoin, and no coin can overcome the Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
How Litecoin can become Next Bitcoin. Litecoin is second cryptocurrency and it was creater to make Bitcoin even better, BTC is gold and LTC - silver. But it will never become like BTC, silver never will become gold.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 08:02:20 AM
It is strange to hear because light going is around $4 and bitcoin is around $6,000 so it needs to grow more than in one and a half thousand times, to became the same price.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
I don't believe Litecoin will be can ever replace bitcoin. If any altcoin will replace bitcoin in the furthest future then it should be ethereum and not Litecoin.
Activity: 398
June 25, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
Litecoin can hardly clam on top of marketcap, that was always belong to ETH.
even LTC has much more pros compare to BTC, but I don't think it has a chance to replace bitcoin's leading place
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
I think yes, because I see Litecoin is very strong and therefore I believe Litecoin price will increase very high.
The fact that it can grow, of course I agree. But it is unlikely he will take a leading position. Even on the yield Ethereum is better, on the capitalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

There is possibillity but to precisely determine when it can't be predict. Maybe litecoin price will increased but to think is the next bitcoin in the future is very difficult because bitcoin eversince is the king of all cryptocurrencies. As of now nothing of the altcoins can be replace bitcoin by its dominants of crypto industry.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 25, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
I dont agree, because Ethereum is the next to Bitcoin not Litecoin, ETH is still the best to all altcoin and second to the the best crypto so far, and i believe it will remain great altcoin even its not good right now. I still believe to it because this altcoin have potential and possible to increase its value even more once the market is started to rise. Also Ethereum is the altcoin that only be next to Bitcoin because its become popular and many people are interested to it.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 25, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
Activity: 448
June 25, 2018, 05:23:43 AM
I think it's just a rumor.  I don't expect ever litecoin can take the place of bitcoin. Although this is just my opinion.
It is a rumor, if it was not a rumor then the coin would be making a lot of volume per day and it would be worth more than Bitcoin already.
i think that litecoin has all it needs to become great  ryptocurrency,but it is a really long way to go, so not in the nearest future
Activity: 448
June 25, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
i doubt that it is right to call litecoin the next bitcojn, can not you se, they are so differeent and with different background
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
June 25, 2018, 05:22:37 AM
I think it's just a rumor.  I don't expect ever litecoin can take the place of bitcoin. Although this is just my opinion.
It is a rumor, if it was not a rumor then the coin would be making a lot of volume per day and it would be worth more than Bitcoin already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 25, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Hello! Yes it is possible but maybe market will offer something new better then Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum or maybe mix!
Activity: 13
June 25, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
As LTC has lowest fees compared to any other bigger coin, it is quite useful!

The question here is: are ETH and BTC getting lower fees in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: