Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 33. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:25:56 AM
No. It is not possible. I think that we will never see "next bitcoin", Bitcoin is unique, because it was first crypto in the world and it has mystery around development team and purposes of creation.
Activity: 348
July 19, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
I think it is not, bitcoin market is still the biggest and after there is ethereum, litecoin is good and potential for investment asset but if market interest problem is difficult to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 01:19:16 AM
I don't believe Litecoin is the next Bitcoin.  I think Bitcoin is the one and only and it will remain on top of the thrown for a long time coming.  Litecoin is a great coin but I don't see it coming close to replacing Bitcoin.  Just doesn't make sense to me.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
It's just a rumor , don't mind . bitcoin will always come first ... litecoin will not be able to replace it .
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
July 19, 2018, 01:04:51 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?

In my own opinion, if there will be an altcoins that is going to replace bitcoins then that will be ethereum because eth coins is very popular today that it even reach $1k dollar before.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
much better than altcoin and is more deserving to get that nickname. even litecoin himself was not too have a good development. so it is almost impossible to litecoin can be the successor for bitcoin. Although the old coins in technology and demand only lose another new altcoin who not long ago appeared.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 12:52:02 AM
This is the fisrt time i have heard Litecoin, is this kidding  Grin
Do not believe in rumors like this ha ha ha Grin , I really do not think that Litecoin is the next Bitcoin. Besides that for Litecoin itself I have not seen its progress has improved so ensuring. therefore I am not sure to say that Litecoin becomes the next coin for Bitcoin. but back again no one can predict anything without doing in-depth analysis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 12:47:03 AM
Nothing can beat bitcoin but there are a lot of altcoins that can reach what bitcoin reached so far. This questions is also being asked for Ethereum long time ago but bitcoin is still undefeated. But who knows, one day it might really happen. Let's just see what litecoin can do for us in the near future.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 12:23:36 AM
This is the fisrt time i have heard Litecoin, is this kidding  Grin
Activity: 65
July 19, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
If Litecoin is the next bitcoin, what is eos? Really a very ridiculous idea. The Litecoin has said that it is silver and will never become gold. So the only thing that can challenge Bitcoin is other projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 19, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
I do not think that's the wrong exposure, in the future still no one can replace the bitcoint position, this coint remains the king of cryptocurrency whether or not we do not know, which is clear until several years into the future
Activity: 117
July 19, 2018, 12:09:55 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
no, bitcoin will forever be on the top. If litecoin is the silver then the bitcoin is the gold. The total market value of Litecoin is currently lower: $18 billion to Bitcoin’s $291 billion.
I'm sure that Litecoin's ever-increasing development is able to bring Litecoin into a very coin to be relied upon to be a reliable coin to become Bitcoin's next coin. so it's great to rely on Litecoin as the next Bitcoin successor coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 09:28:26 PM
No the next bitcoin is ETH. Nowadays ETH has the biggest number of users that always support it and also people who save their ERC-20 complian token in MyEtherWallet needs ETH to process their transactions. ETH also has strong team behind it.
Activity: 602
July 18, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
Litecoin has been running behind bitcoin and is likey to continue...

It will always remain behind the btc. All coins are created after btc only and only few handful might survive this storm which ever has a good use people may keep it an rest will be dump. Also their are better coins than ltc so may not be this would be the next btc in process.

Litecoin is a coin that very able to be relied upon. with the developments that Litecoin possesses is capable of bringing price changes on Litecoin. but for Litecoin to come next Bitcoin I still doubt. because there are still many coins closer to Bitcoin.
Activity: 135
July 18, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

I do not believe in the rumors, a rumor is very unbelievable, there is no evidence. litecoin is in the low coin class, then dubbed next bitcoin, this is very much excessive.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 08:54:59 PM
No it's not. Litecoin is nothing compared to bitcoin and all it has achieved. In fact no coin out there has the potential to replace or even come near bitcoins glory. Maybe we will have to wait for many years before some coin can replace bitcoin but as of now bitcoin has no competition at all.
Activity: 41
July 18, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
no, bitcoin will perpetually be on the best. In the event that litecoin is the silver then the bitcoin is the gold. The aggregate market estimation of Litecoin is right now lower: $18 billion to Bitcoin's $291 billion.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 17, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
where did you seen that rumor? I dont think that litecoin will be the next bitcoin, there are more better altcoin than litecoin, but still not considered qualified to become next bitcoin.
Activity: 181
July 17, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Litecoin cant be next Bitcoin. Because there is no reason to use Litecoin in long term. Litecoin is good only for short term because currently has low transaction fees and it is more faster because Litecoin is less used.
yes, I agree with you it is impossible for Litecoin to become a substitute for Bitcoin in the future because the price difference between these two coins is very far, Bitcoin is the main coin and is now used by the average investor, so I think it is highly unlikely for LTC to become the next BTC.
Activity: 303
July 17, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
No way, it is stupid rumors, LTC plagiarised BTC code and even Charlee Lee doesn't believe in his own crypto. Once he realised that people believed, he just made more hype and before it he didn't pay much attetion
Better OP / Thread Maker gives relevant links as conversation material, Actually we ourselves will not know what will happen in the future, Litecoin may be the next Bitcoin. in world of crypto no one can be sure. who would have thought Litecoin's management would be further enhanced based on investor demand.
Pages:
Jump to: