Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 32. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
Litecoin is really a good token and I like it. But on my opinion it wouldn’t substitute Bitcoin.
And I can’t understand - why anybody didn’t mention about the opinion of Charlie Lee, the founder of LTC? Few days ago he said: before you buy any other coin (LTC included), try to own at least 1 BTC first (https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/1019139540215185409)
He said it despite the fact that it was not really in the interests of his cryptocurrency. So it is the best response to the question of our theme
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 20, 2018, 06:19:56 AM
Stop searching for the next bitcoin. There is no next bitcoin, bitcoin is here to stay and the rest is just noise which you can use to your advantage to gain some more btc
Activity: 29
July 20, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
There are loads of forks occurred with Bitcoin and each fork and some different coins has the likelihood of turning into the following Bitcoin. The truth will surface eventually to what coin will turn into the following Bitcoin and in the event that you are holding that coin later on you will be exceptionally fortunate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
It seems to me that this is unlikely. TON can compete with bitcoin, which will be used to transfer money between telegram users. If Durov succeeds, then this token will be very popular.
Activity: 574
July 20, 2018, 06:15:38 AM
It's still not possible. Look at least for these days, the past, well, now it is growing, but only with our beloved bitcoin, the rest as they were and remained. All submitted investments will go only to the old man, as the most reliable and the first.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
I see, now the topic on the forum has become popular. Who is next? I do not think so far. Everything is already in place in the crypto currency. Of course, we do not know how to develop this or that crypt. Everything is possible. But so far I have such forecasts.
Activity: 93
July 20, 2018, 06:04:08 AM
I don't think along these lines, and I don't know litecoin can without much of a stretch dispose of ethereum simply under bitcoin to supplant bitcoin. It appeared to be so outlandish. As of not long ago litecoin is as yet a coin that battles to continue developing, its prominence and quality are likewise not on a par with ethereum and bitcoin. Along these lines, I don't trust those gossipy tidbits.
Activity: 162
July 19, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
Comparing Bitcoin with Litecoin has been an unlucky choice. Bitcoin is the biggest crypto market. Litecoin might be a successful coin but I do not think it will overcome Bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
I do not believe in this. It seems to me that no altcoin can displace bitcoin. And the more it can not make LTC. This coin is not as strong as many people think.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 19, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
I do not think that LTC will be ever been able to be compared with BTC or even beat it. BTC is too strong even for ETH despite on the LTC's future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
July 19, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
no litecoin has no chance of becoming a competitor to bitcoin, it's not real. I think that litecoin is just an upstart that will soon lose its positions, and bitcoin is one of the few crypts that will always exist and which will only grow with time.
Activity: 142
July 19, 2018, 05:05:37 AM
Litecoin will always be behind bitcoin and that is a fact ... there can be no other outcome of events
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
Rumor most times in Crypto does not work out or turn out to be true. I do not believe that Litecoin will be the next Bitcoin until it actually prove itself to be. I see Ethereum, NEO and EOS to do well than the Litecoin in question.
this is just my opinion i dont think that litecoin can be the next to a bitcoin because as far as concerned no one can defeat bitcoin specially when it comes to  increasing the dollar. bitcoin have the potential to grow your profit so fast and i can see bitcoin have the bright and good future. i guest litecoin will always just 3rd to bitcoin because ethereum is a second demand and popular too like bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 234
July 19, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Rumor most times in Crypto does not work out or turn out to be true. I do not believe that Litecoin will be the next Bitcoin until it actually prove itself to be. I see Ethereum, NEO and EOS to do well than the Litecoin in question.
Activity: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
to be honest, I do not believe that Litecoin has at least some chances to become even close to bitcoin
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
There are better options than LTC to replace BITCOIN if that happens. But I do not believe any other coin can replace Bitcoin. And I really do not like LTC. No updates or new developments. In the future LTC will continue to go down and give up positions for the other coin better
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
I don't think litecoin will ever be able to take the place of bitcoin . Bitcoin will always remain in its position
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
LiteCoin is a powerful subcoin project and white paper. it will be a very valuable coin in the future. but I think the place of bitcoin will never get. Bitcoin will remain the biggest brand for digital currencies.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 02:23:56 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
I'm not sure if the next Bitcoin is Litecoin because now it is Litecoin in the growth so then many people are investing in Litecoin and Bitcoin because both of these coins are equally decreased so from now on I'm not sure if Litecoin will not be a Bitcoin next

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 19, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
I don't believe on it and I think this is far from happening or will never happen. Ethereum is the closest to BTC and the gap is longer than what we can see. Its that big. What more if its litecoin. If all of bitcoin investors goes to litecoin, that is the only time it will be possible. But for me, that is just crazy because of the fact that bitcoin still the best for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: