Pages:
Author

Topic: Really? Next Bitcoin is Litecoin - page 37. (Read 357968 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:15:58 AM
I dont think so Litecoin is just copy of  BTC just with some changies nothing more ,there many other good altcoins with working devs and much more good features.
i think thag it is wrong to conpare two as different cryptocurrency as litecoin and bitcoin are, bitcoinis older, ifi am not mistalen
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
i think that it is wrong to compare vitcoin and litecoin, they are so diffeent, lktecoin is litecoin, not the next boitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 25, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
I dont think so Litecoin is just copy of  BTC just with some changies nothing more ,there many other good altcoins with working devs and much more good features.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 25, 2018, 05:10:42 AM
Litecoin will never ever reach at the status of bitcoin in my honest opinion ! At the moment litecoin gets usedd, due to its small withrawl fees at exchanges and its small transaction fees. At the moment bitcoin is bale to lower the transactions fees ltc will be history
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:05:48 AM
I don't think so. litecoin is indeed an altcoin long time but which have the potential to become very less bitcoin next. Now maybe that has the potential for it is the ethereum or otherwise is EOS. for litecoin I think would be pretty heavy. but we just wait for developments that occur.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
that's the wrong news. many coins are more potential and have good prospects like ethereum and bitcoin cash. you can see the volume and transaction amount of the coin.
Activity: 144
June 25, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
I'm not sure. I believe if ethereum is still the best coin after bitcoin, this is an unfounded speculation. Litecoin has grown so slowly.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:58:48 AM
I don't belive that Litecoin will be next Bitcoin. Litecoin can be a Good coin in altcoins but it cannot replaces Bitcoin.EOS, Ethereum, Neo and BCH will make more progressive than Litecoin.
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
It's nothing but rumors. Are there any arguments in this regard? So we can say about any altcoin, in my opinion there are no worthy altcoins that can replace bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 24, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
I have seen a lot of rumors out there they are saying next bitcoin is a Litecoin it possible?
nothing can change bitcoin position in near future. Litecoin event had many good signs but it can't change anything. Charlie already sold all of his LTC bag to prevent he onl focus to develop for litecoin but I don't see any big update or news from team Sad
Activity: 116
June 24, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
No, in my opinion this is completely wrong. Litecoin - this is just a parody of bitcoins with minor improvements. Litecoin will never overtake and will not approach bitcoin.
Activity: 59
June 24, 2018, 11:40:10 AM
From the technical perspective, LTC looks not so promising, because BTC introduced Lightning Network that helps to small transactions to generates quickly, maybe quicker that LTC does.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
June 24, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
litecoin is great for being an altcoin market, but to be next from bitcoin I think it will be heavy because there is still ethereum under the bitcoin position. and litecoin can not be in that position easily.
well litecoin is really a very good coin. In fact, litecoin is one of the best coins since I got to know crypto. but, I prefer ETH as the next bitcoin. we know that ETH really has potency very similar to bitcoin, it can even be said that so far, ETH always follow bitcoin
Activity: 81
June 24, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
litecoin is great for being an altcoin market, but to be next from bitcoin I think it will be heavy because there is still ethereum under the bitcoin position. and litecoin can not be in that position easily.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
I think it's just a rumor.  I don't expect ever litecoin can take the place of bitcoin. Although this is just my opinion.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
I don't belive that Litecoin will be next Bitcoin. Litecoin can be a Good coin in altcoins but it cannot replaces Bitcoin.EOS, Ethereum, Neo and BCH will make more progressive than Litecoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 23, 2018, 12:53:25 AM
With the success of the Lightning Network test, Litecoin’s transaction confirmation rate has been greatly improved, enhancing Litecoin’s application capabilities and scalability.
LTC will be a very big competitor to BTC and it is difficult to surpass BTC!
I have never thought of litecoin as a rival of bitcoin, litecoin is basically bitcoin with just a few differences and the differences are not that meaningful so it is just a very successful clone of bitcoin but at least it had the decency to give itself another name not like those other forked coins which are making fun of bitcoin by keeping its name and affecting its brand.
Activity: 97
June 22, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
I don't think it will. I don't agree with what is expressed. many altcoins are more appropriate to replace the bitcoin and altcoin is also better than litecoin. so I guess litecoin is not the right choice to replace the position of the bitcoin. even the bitcoin himself also will not be replaced by any altcoin.
Activity: 160
June 22, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
I believe that this can not be. Bitcoin will continue to occupy the top places for a long time. Litecoin can not so quickly cross it. Maybe later, but still it is hard to believe.
Pages:
Jump to: