Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
Probably because many are selling rather than buying so prices fall. that's just my guess because I personally do not know the exact cause of the bitcoin fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
In my opinion, the main cause of the bitcoin collapse is the increase in political control over it. Economically leading countries underestimated bitcoin, but now South Korea, China and European countries have seriously taken control of it. Lack of freedom and increased risks do not allow the market to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
it seems the reason why bitcoin prices collapsed because there was bad news that attacked the condition of bitcoin price peace, and also I once read mtgox also participate and make bitcoin prices to collapse because they sell bitcoin it has.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 13, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
Indeed, no one knows exactly about the causes that make bitcoin have a fall. Till now, almost all people think that it’s just because bad news. However, I think that there are so many different factors that taking impact to this falling. We all know that bitcoin is highly volatile, thus this it’s pretty normal when bitcoin goes down. Hence, we are better off keeping our head and staying away panic because when we are in fear, there will have many wrong decisions that make us feel regretful.
Fear is one of the main reasons responsible for these sell-offs which simply leads to more fear, FUD, negativity etc which is something common in this sensitive cryptocurrency market. This is the risk associated with this extremely volatile crypto market which scares off many potential investors, but the volatility will decrease with time which will surely attract more and more investors helping the market grow in the long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
I buy bitcoin when the market is bloody. I buy bitcoin when I'm scared. I like this strategy Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 03:08:25 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
Indeed, no one knows exactly about the causes that make bitcoin have a fall. Till now, almost all people think that it’s just because bad news. However, I think that there are so many different factors that taking impact to this falling. We all know that bitcoin is highly volatile, thus this it’s pretty normal when bitcoin goes down. Hence, we are better off keeping our head and staying away panic because when we are in fear, there will have many wrong decisions that make us feel regretful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 09:11:50 PM
I think it was also the part that the coinrail exchange has been hacked and stolen lot of bitcoins and other coins and altcoins. I think it is also the reason for this bearish market as of now. The hackers I think is selling all the bitcoins that cause bitcoin price to fall down hard. When the bitcoin price falls then so also as the other coins and altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
The price began to go down before that happened, what it really happened was very simple we were in the middle of a bubble and it was impossible to maintain a price so high then the market slowed down a little and everyone began cashing out and this created panic in many investors.
Activity: 286
June 11, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
reason is clean - someone is selling their big amounts of crypto,like EOS team, check yesterday sales at Betfinex, many ETH and EOS was sold for usd and such things usually do EOS team and such actions are reason of market dump
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
i think it is because a lot of people are selling their coins
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:31:45 AM
He has long ago collapsed. And he fell from a height of 20,000 dollars. But I do not think we need to get upset about this. The cryptocurrency remains as volatile as it was, which is a great way to earn money. Bitcoin will walk in the range of 7000 to 8000. Under certain circumstances, it can rise to 10,000.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 11, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
From yesterday the price of many coin falling because any bad news , that news is exchange coinrail was get hacked,  but usually this falling will be end soon and the price back to going up again.  I remember when Bitfinex exchange get hacked last year,  the effect just temporary and after that the price Bitcoin going to the moon.
I agree last year same thing  happen, bitcoin fell and most of the panic holders sell out their bitcoin without knowing that it's just a temporary things that happen, with their moves whales start to buy cheap coins and begin to pumped, never expected that before the year ends it will touched $19K+, so just cool down and continue to hold if you bought from the hyped and wait for your term to earn.
Activity: 234
June 11, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin
The fall of bitcoin and the entire cryptomarket occurs at the request of speculators. I do not see any negative news or other reasons that could affect the situation. The fall of 10% yesterday occurred in a few minutes. So quickly collapse the market can only very negative news or coordinated actions of a group of people with huge financial resources.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

Some people believe that this is a healthy correction after the rise last year. Indeed we will not believe it when not experienced it. But at the moment it's all sensible, because after all, marketcap increases should be offset by community increases, which may be smaller than the market needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
June 11, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

Bitcoin,and all other coins were seriosuly overvalued,and this is natural correction,that previous bull run was not sustainable in the long run,this was bound to happen.And i think we will be in bear market for atleast few months more,maybe even till end of this year.So stay patient and HODL ,it will pay off in the end Smiley

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

its affect from bitcoin user selling their bitcoin. because in towards to eid mubarok , and many needed so people sell/convert their bitcoin to real money/USD
i think it not stand for long time,..bitcoin price will going up again
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

In my opinion, this is the accumulation, from last year's correction, banned from many countries and social media, and the number of new coins created. While the market can not afford to buy all. New communities are growing, but probably not as big as the market. But I think this is enough, maybe we have seen the lower limit of Bitcoin this year. And some people who missed buying Bitcoin when the price doubled from now might take a chance.

I know little about the fall of bitcoin but I heard some people say if the price of Bitcoin fell because in the year 2017 the price is skyrocketing and get a good profit and with the decline bitcoin also because every year to experience like this then I know little about the fall of Bitcoin

Activity: 680
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
I was really shocked today as of June 11, 2018, 07:30:45 AM forum time bitcoin is already at 6,761.71 USD and i think this was not the dip yet, the last time i checked the price yesterday bitcoin is around 7,200+ USD. and i think all the simple reason behind this is there are some whales that are already dumping there bitcoins.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
From yesterday the price of many coin falling because any bad news , that news is exchange coinrail was get hacked,  but usually this falling will be end soon and the price back to going up again.  I remember when Bitfinex exchange get hacked last year,  the effect just temporary and after that the price Bitcoin going to the moon.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 11, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
Several leading exchanges are under investigation by the CTFC which just triggered a sell off

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe
Pages:
Jump to: