Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

In my opinion, this is the accumulation, from last year's correction, banned from many countries and social media, and the number of new coins created. While the market can not afford to buy all. New communities are growing, but probably not as big as the market. But I think this is enough, maybe we have seen the lower limit of Bitcoin this year. And some people who missed buying Bitcoin when the price doubled from now might take a chance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:36:33 PM
I think that there are several reasons for the drop in the price of bitcoin, this is the first attempt by some countries to regulate  the cryptocurrency market, secondly, very large financial companies want to enter the cryptocurrency market and it is beneficial for them that the bitcoin price be low to buy bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 07:22:26 PM
There are multiple factors, but it's definitely led by the inefficient and artificial growth that occurred due to many people just FOMO'ing in this past year. Also the impending regulation seems to be contributing to its decline. There are many different reasons that are affecting it. Definitely worth analyzing it under many different lenses though, as there is no singular answer for its decline.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.

I would also like it, that bitcoin has often experienced something like this and he will return as before and can handle it.
it's just time to wait its moment.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
Crypto market is a demand and supply meaning market will always go up and down. some people sell of their bitcoin to invest and in doing that it could make market to go down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 05, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
The market undergoes these kind of corrections majority of the time due to the investors taking their profits or recovering their money from further losses majority of the time which is a common trend in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. No need to get all worked up whenever the market undergoes a correction. You must be aware of the risks before investing into this volatile crypto market. Bitcoin will recover eventually.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 08:40:09 AM
According to yesterday's news, bitcoin prices are due to a ban in China to legalize bitcoin and also due to the lack of investors to buy bitcoin, an important factor in the decline in bitcoin prices. We know that each sale has an active seller and buyer in the trading market, both of which have an important role in the rise and fall of prices. But in other cases such as support that legalizes bitcoin plays an important role in price and popularity. With the prohibition of bitcoin in every country, then this will make the price decline and this makes bitcoin fans very sad. Most importantly we must continue to believe that bitcoin prices will be stable, and you should use them well for your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
The main reason is so simple, just lose of interest from mass market. People don`t want to buy crypto because of its volatility during this year, when BTC had huge popularity and everybody follows it
We need great announcements and great progress in crypto industry now to move all market to the moon
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 05, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
Many rich guys and organisations want to get in to this market. Nasdaq plans to open their own crypto exchange. When you start such kind of business you need to buy a lot of crypto. To spend less money / buy more crypto they need the lowest BTC price. It's only my opinion, but I guess it's pretty real to be truth.
Activity: 658
June 05, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 05, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I think its just normal because we all know BITCOIN grows so fast last year from 800usd i think to 20000usd. And we all know market will not be forever pumping i guest its right to fall at this deep so that late investors will also have chance to dive in. I guest this yeAr will be slow at crypto and in comming year,i hope mass adoption will occur and huge growth will happen again. Bitcoin is over sold because of FUD and manipulation so i think its always best time to buy when market is bloody.
Activity: 742
June 05, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

When it goes up, people think it's a bubble, but when it's down they wonder why it's falling. As I think earlier this year when bitcoin hit the highest price ever, it's too much buying, now it's declining, to a threshold it's going to go up again, but but now I still do not know haha
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
It is just a price manipulation, big player want to enter the dip
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
June 05, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
The bitcoin is oversold and it's getting manipulated. I hope it will reverse uptrend position. Bitcoin is good for fundamentals and not for technical analysis so better buy if you have a spare money, Price is at steal.
Activity: 19
June 05, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
the reason why bitcoin is low is because investors are few here because bitcoin investors have moved to altcoin because now it is bigger if you invest in altcoins.
Activity: 110
June 05, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Well personally i think that bitcoin and the market is being manipulated and at the same time i think that we are sitting at bottom already and hopefully the market will take a reversal sooner or later from these levels. i think the usual summer slowness in the market will fade away as soon as we cross 500 b market cap.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
Regulation, fraud, manipulations etc... many factors change bitcoin price
Activity: 644
June 04, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
Panic selling is imminent, many new investors are not used to have a very volatile market. In times like this they are afraid to lose more and they listen to FUD not thinking that Bitcoin is  the future of a new age of currency.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 02:01:37 AM
Small community of investors hold large sums of Bitcoin and can influence the market, causing ascending as well as plunging
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 02, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

I don't know exactly the main reason of these low prices, but I know that, this is the nature of bitcoin and the other altcoins, so, in my opinion, these prices are not permanent.
Pages:
Jump to: