Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
For me i think the reason will be is because of the demand on the market and the manipulators on the market can be a big reason why bitcoin is dumping. but of course there's still alot of reasons out there that may be the reason also.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
It seems like a very fast rise last year was the cause. And if there is no other pump, there may not be any other crashes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 12:56:34 AM
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 11:39:01 PM
I think have many reasons for falling bitcoin price, for example, the bitcoin-holder sell many btc to the market, by the whales also. that is only my prediction. I hope in near future the market will strongly green back again.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

Yeah that's right, if I where in you it's better to take it as an opportunity to have more  crypto. The market situation are truly normally for me, pump and dump is part of the market movement, just calm and we will see the green market soon.
Activity: 91
May 31, 2018, 10:43:21 PM
Probably because many are selling rather than buying so prices fall. that's just my guess because I personally do not know the exact cause of the bitcoin fall.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 31, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
Most of the bitcoin decline is due to national policies and the FUD.
But the most fundamental reason is supply and demand. If people want to sell a lot of bitcoin, the price will go down.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
May 31, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 31, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
Well, there may actually be a lot more reasons than we think.These can be the entrance of large investors or their exit.This can be fixing prices for futures, it can be a transfer of a large amount of non-legal schemes and so on.No one can know for sure, except who did it!
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
The fact that the fall in the bitcoin rate is due to the laws of the market. The price of an asset falls when the number of those wishing to sell exceeds the number of those wishing to buy.
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

Personally, I think, Bitcoin Prices are falling because from time to time the market is experiencing a correction. because no bad news is happening right now they are selling for profit, they are now selling it to others who want to make a profit in the future and want to re-invest again.

Activity: 896
Merit: 198
May 31, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

I don't know the main reason why, maybe anything news about the bitcoin can affect or all about the game with the whales. The value of bitcoin are decreasing but why many people are making a lots of topic about the fallen price, we all know the bitcoin price are too volatile. It means it's a normal movement, the price of bitcoin  does not always increases, sometimes it decreases.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 12:29:34 AM
I think it is because a lot of people thinks that bitcoin is a scam that is why they are deciding to drop off and do something else instead rather than working for bitcoin.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
They are definitely continuing to fold the money in the whalers' hands. That's why bitcoin cannot move forward. If we leave now, we will return to our old days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 31, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
There is no such hype, as in the fall of 2017. No FOMO. There is not a big influx of new participants (money). Crypto became on his own.
Activity: 69
May 31, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
The simple reason why bitcoin price falling down, is about the percentage of supply and demand, and the comparison are more on selling of bitcoin compare to buying transactions. But I'm pretty sure that sooner or later the price of bitcoin moving up again, and I don't believe that the price of bitcoin will down more.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 12:00:32 AM
All markets experience this kind of thing but i know that bitcoin will rise again and will give a lot of opportunities to people who are joining this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
There no market without up n down and in crypto market many people try to spread false news to buy from the bottom and then they sell at higher  price.
Pages:
Jump to: