Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason for Bitcoin price fall - page 2. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
June 19, 2017, 04:13:18 AM
Do any body know the exact reason for fall of bitcoin price? It has almost fallen $500 in the past three days.Any specific reason?

I think because of the network splitting this Augus.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
June 19, 2017, 04:09:49 AM
it has mostly recovered to the $2,500 the last time I checked. Regarding the reason, I can't think of anything specific in the last few days except the announcement of developers regarding making a fork if the miners make the new system of BTC, that kind of news is never relaxing for investors and bring allot of fear and hesitation.
Yeah the fork stuff is really disturbing. No one knows exactly what is going to happen with bitcoin. The future of bitcoin I think will be decided after this. Currently it seems like bitcoin is recovering and is doing well for the holders. The fate of Both bitcoin and its holders will be decided after the expected split.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
June 17, 2017, 07:04:53 PM
Obviously correction. I think it has to do with Korean traders, I rad it somewhere.
bitcoin is high in price now a days on increasing  mode its value is going upwards the value of bitcoin is known only by the real user of this market and on the forum its known by the organizer  .and thareal price never go down or never fell down during increasing era so I dnt think so that bitcoin price will  get down easily. .
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
June 17, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Could directbet closure have so much influence to affect the price besides directbet always limited players on how much they could wager per bet? It could be a mere speculation as to why price few and most likely a correction was the reason for the fall but good news for us btc price is recovering again

The closure doesn't affect the price of BTC.

What has the potential to make a difference is if directbet were holding 1,000+ btc and liquidated their holdings on the market.

It would be similar to Bill Gates selling all his microsoft stock.

Whenever a large holder sells en masse its accompanied by a massive price decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2017, 03:10:01 AM
Do any body know the exact reason for fall of bitcoin price? It has almost fallen $500 in the past three days.Any specific reason?
Everyone has a sense of panic when bitcoin prices have a fairly high correction. This is a natural thing because we must be afraid of losing our investment. But now the price of bitcoin already seen to rise again, of course this kindness can make us a little relieved and breath. Do not worry because bitcoin prices are predicted to experience a significant increase again.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 17, 2017, 02:58:46 AM

There's a lot of reason and factors why the price of bitcoin is falling. And well that's the usual movement of bitcoin's price. One of it I guess is the announcement of bitmain's making their own alt coin that brought fear to some holders especially those newbies and also the whole crash was made by global market.

Bingo, its going to continue its volatility until a resolution is found to the current war between various factions in the bitcoin community.

The market is very volatile and that's making others to be scared when there's a new hype on ETH. But that's not going to stop me on believing bitcoin. As after the fall of bitcoins price, its very obvious on what is going to happen. The next thing will happen is going to make everyone's feeling believe in bitcoin's positive character.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 17, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

There's a lot of reason and factors why the price of bitcoin is falling. And well that's the usual movement of bitcoin's price. One of it I guess is the announcement of bitmain's making their own alt coin that brought fear to some holders especially those newbies and also the whole crash was made by global market.

Bingo, its going to continue its volatility until a resolution is found to the current war between various factions in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
June 17, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
June 16, 2017, 11:05:46 AM
We all think the same, the decline in bitcoin prices is just the usual profit taking if prices go up sharply in some time, usually stocks are like that, but will come back up again in a few weeks, should not sell your bitcoin now

Exactly because others are going to buy back all that was dumped and it's going to steadily climb back to its position. I'm very optimistic and will ridicule every promotion if panic selling because this is not what we haven't seen before, it took an even greater tumble back then in 3013 but it managed its way back up and better so why the panic now?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 280
June 16, 2017, 10:34:57 AM
supply and demand.

imho price is falling becuase , people are selling more , many wants to get their investment back, when they bought btc for 800-1200 .

it can be because of other things too.,

Price movements are also due to the influence of key issues emerging, as we know during this month, the only positive issue circulating from the altcoin market, bitcoin is limited to rumors from russia and no direct implementation until the end of the year. Another factor is that market trends do not always run sharply, there are times when bitcoin has a correction price, now it's time for speculators to play safely with slow and declining price movements.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 16, 2017, 10:29:29 AM
Actually there are several reasons why it happens. But tgen bitcoin will soon recover. It somehow declines for now for it is a normal case. Stocks nowadays are fluctuating yet people or investors are doing their best to rise again for they take the risk all the time. Markets in different industries also involve of a sudden change. However,bitcoin will still stay no matter how price falls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
June 16, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
supply and demand.

imho price is falling becuase , people are selling more , many wants to get their investment back, when they bought btc for 800-1200 .

it can be because of other things too.,
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 10:15:58 AM
We all think the same, the decline in bitcoin prices is just the usual profit taking if prices go up sharply in some time, usually stocks are like that, but will come back up again in a few weeks, should not sell your bitcoin now
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 16, 2017, 10:01:21 AM
This is may be due to the cash out of bitcoins from the market by traders because they made a good profit this year. It is the best time to buy coins because soon it will going to rise again as its demand is increasing.
I agree. This is the main reason and there is nothing else can compare with it. The second reason is that the whales try to make a new crash in order to collect more cheap bitcoin. Bitcoin have just hit the new peak

Yes and it seems its a correction and soon bitcoin will recover. But I think this btc hardfork is also adding or fueling the speculation. But I am positive and believe that bitcoin will recover.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
June 16, 2017, 09:56:41 AM
nothing apart from empty panic selling.

this is not a correction anymore, correction was happening all the way when the price was rising. right now it is nothing else other than people being uncertain of the future and because of that fearing this future and selling.

Yup! it is pretty normal actually and that is bitcoin for you, if there are too many buyers, the value will rise and if there are too many that are selling or converting then the value will fall it is just that simple to understand, I have never seen any bad news lately that are happening in bitcoin news, and it is just selling out of fear.
Bitcoin changes in terms on price is technically normal to happened. We all know that Bitcoin is a crypto-currency which it's price is quite developmental. It means that changes on its price is inevitable. Bitcoin does follow the principle of law of price and demand where the changes of it's price happens because of the support of the users or what so called community. And if the sudden decrease of the support happened the stock of the market may flatuate where the stock is greater than the transactions been made making the value or the price of Bitcoin fall.

Yup! that is the whole thing about the sudden change of bitcoin, and stocks have been fluctuating so much when it comes to bitcoin, and it is just like this when one of the community that is a whale, having a million bitcoin then suddenly sell all of his bitcoin I thing it can cause sudden drop on the price, well I think all of us here really know how does this movement occur, this is just an idea that can happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
June 16, 2017, 09:42:11 AM
I think the external factor is still the btc needs of people and Increasing supply , but it is also the impact of btc floor management to stabilize the market. It may be that reducing the prices makes some people unhappy but it is essential to minimize the risk.

If it is any error in the any trading platform, mining issue, stopping of adoption, technical issue. These kind of the facts will keep the bitcoin dumping down. However, this factors is not happening at the moment. Price is moving up steadily due to high adoption rate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
June 16, 2017, 09:36:54 AM
the possible reason of it is some people are just collecting their profits in bitcoin and try to buy some bitcoins again in low price or value so the bitcoin decreases rapidly in just a night, also there is a possibility that a group of people just decided to sell their bitcoins and also buy also in a low price because of bitcoin that they sell.
I also think that the reason for this sharp fall in prices is the actions of speculators. If you do not react to such actions it is possible to buy all cheap bitcoins speculators they sold to lower the price. The main thing is to have patience and free money.
Activity: 396
June 16, 2017, 09:26:39 AM
I think the external factor is still the btc needs of people and Increasing supply , but it is also the impact of btc floor management to stabilize the market. It may be that reducing the prices makes some people unhappy but it is essential to minimize the risk.
Activity: 896
June 16, 2017, 09:22:07 AM
the possible reason of it is some people are just collecting their profits in bitcoin and try to buy some bitcoins again in low price or value so the bitcoin decreases rapidly in just a night, also there is a possibility that a group of people just decided to sell their bitcoins and also buy also in a low price because of bitcoin that they sell.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
June 16, 2017, 09:16:29 AM
I think there is no real reason for bitcoin price drop. But 500$ is not a big deal for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: