Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason for Bitcoin price fall - page 7. (Read 4752 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1792
June 15, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

Probably profit taking as mentioned above.  These majestic up & down price cycles are nothing new, since I've been around BTC (2013), this is about the fourth...

But what concerns me is the inability of the two camps (Miner Wankers and Core Wankers) to solve the scaling problem(s).  BTC would then become sh!tcoin, IMO, if they wreck it.  BTC (and/or derivatives) would be much less likely to attract new users if they screw this up.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 15, 2017, 07:43:41 AM
nothing apart from empty panic selling.

this is not a correction anymore, correction was happening all the way when the price was rising. right now it is nothing else other than people being uncertain of the future and because of that fearing this future and selling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
June 15, 2017, 07:32:07 AM
I see no real reason maybe it is just correcting / people collect there profit and it will tank and reup again  it is always the same scenario or i hope it is.

$500 is much i know but not too much for  BTC
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2017, 07:29:53 AM
Do any body know the exact reason for fall of bitcoin price? It has almost fallen $500 in the past three days.Any specific reason?

Lot's of people made lot's of money in the last couple of month and taking winnings. Remember it was <1000 a few month ago. When people more then doubled their money in a few month it doesn't take much for them to decide to take some of that.
Additional fuel by speculators hoping to buy in back later at a lower price.

And there is a lot of uncertainty currently in Bitcoin due to the Blocksize debate and the possible split.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 07:17:45 AM
Do any body know the exact reason for fall of bitcoin price? It has almost fallen $500 in the past three days.Any specific reason?
Pages:
Jump to: