Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should - page 17. (Read 3652 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
The reasons why we have to pay taxes is for the sake of our country. Because the government uses these funds to improve our country.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 16, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
We need to pay tax,but taxation is theft. In Third World countries, there are massive  corruption. The reasons or the purpose of which tax is meant for is subvated. And building of public school, roads, hospital, payment of salary etc can as well  be done with out taxation.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.

The point is that government spends the money it takes in taxes extremely inefficiently. Always keep in mind that this money was taken from all the citizens who if that money hadn't been taken would have spent it on something else in order to satify their needs. Therefore, some other businessess would have recieved that money and could have spent it for further development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
I think that it is the organization of the overall wellbeing , it is impossible not to pay taxes as the governmental structure will be ruined then, i hope that this won't happen and we will be honest citizens
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 03:59:22 PM
In some country, the tax system works fine, while in others not so much. There are places, where I can understand people trying to avoid paing taxes for their corrupt governments. But I see your points.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
July 15, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
I sincerely support the payment of taxes. Some may argue that they don't want to pay tax. One of the major reason given by them is that the government have not judiciously used the previous taxes they paid for the betterment of the people. I still put it to you that the government's irresponsibility is not enough for you not to pay your tax. Tax is your civil responsibility. The government may misuse a part of the taxes, but believe me, some are still used for the right purpose.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
July 15, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
I don't see why this is being discussed.

We have to pay tax, end of story.

Why we should pay tax well try not to pay tax and see what happens when they fine you or even put you in jail.

You have just stated that if you don't pay taxes, you will be coerced to do it or you lose your freedom. Doesn't it feel morally wrong for you? When you refuse to discuss such things, you relinquish a chunck of your freedom in favor of those who coerce you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 15, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
I don't see why this is being discussed.

We have to pay tax, end of story.

Why we should pay tax well try not to pay tax and see what happens when they fine you or even put you in jail.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
tax is a civic responsibility that every citizen that is employed should embrace. paying of tax is not debatable, non negotiable, because it  is with taxes that we are able to have and enjoy socio amenities provided by the government. the only issue is that the government should watch out not to over tax the citizens
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
taxation is a civic responsibility that every responsible citizen that is employed should embrace. paying of tax is not debatable, non negotiable, because it  is with taxes that we are able to have and enjoy socio amenities provided by the government. the only issue is that the government should watch out not to over tax the citizens
Activity: 468
July 15, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
tax is one of the largest income of a country. of the tax, the government can make facilities and needs of citizens. by paying taxes, it also means to build the country. taxes can also help poor people. infrastructure will be good and many more. that's the reason why we should pay taxes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 15, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
if you live in a good developed and democratic country, taxes are very reasonable cause government provides you a lot of useful critical services such as health and education. but if the country you live is ruling by monarchy or similar system taxes are just like biribing in the country.
Activity: 266
July 15, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

We pay taxes because it serves as a contribution to the economy. Taxes is used by the government to sustain the needs of every people in each country. They used it to project that can help to the people where they are belong. It serves as a fund for education, health to maintain the peace and cleanliness in each countries.
I agree with you. Taxation is an indispensable factor in a country. Taxes are used in a transparent, civilized way, it is certain that taxes are important. For community. So, I think, taxes should be used in a civilized way. It makes sense for the community.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
Taxes is a very big help in the entire community if it is properly used..but if we see the that a certain country has not improving then i would rather ignore paying taxes when the money that i've shared to the governments were just wasted and just being burried inside of their volts to those corrupt politicians.In our country we already stopped paying taxes but the governments have done so well.
I agree with you. You say exactly. If used properly, it is very beneficial for the community. But if used wrongly, will lead to bad consequences. I congratulate, your country. There are advances that many other countries need to learn. I also hope that one day, the world's national governments nationwide, have a more advanced view. For the community to grow.
Activity: 100
July 15, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
Activity: 183
July 15, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
of course this is something to be concerned about
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
July 15, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
Taxes is a very big help in the entire community if it is properly used..but if we see the that a certain country has not improving then i would rather ignore paying taxes when the money that i've shared to the governments were just wasted and just being burried inside of their volts to those corrupt politicians.In our country we already stopped paying taxes but the governments have done so well.
Activity: 32
July 15, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
Taxes that we are obliged to pay monthly, quarterly and annually often come to us as a burden, yet it is better to pay appropriately than to have back taxes, which will haunt us. Taxes have been in existence for thousands of years and will forever remain as long as we have a civilization. Indeed, paying tax is a burden we all must live with, however, it is also pertinent to take into consideration that taxes and other forms of indemnity imposed by the government play a crucial role toward the progress of humanity. Therefore, it will only make sense to follow through with the obligation of paying taxes.

There are so many different types of taxes, but some of the common ones are value added tax, income tax, back taxes and a lot more. Many people have questioned why they need to pay taxes, while others just don’t care about what tax gives them in return.

This article will explain to you what tax services are about and why it is important to pay your taxes appropriately:

1. Social Welfare Pack
Social welfare and social security are one of the greatest benefits the less privilege, homeless and those in need enjoy without having to pay back. Taxes over the years have been used to fund social welfare packages, which are important to humanity, especially the needy. Social welfare packages are a must in a sane society and without taxes, it would not be possible to render such services. Government over the years have used proceeds from taxes to build health services and other institutions beneficial to humanity, thereby laying a better foundation for the future generation. Therefore, proceeds from taxes go a long way to improve the standard of living in a society.

2. Sustain Government
A tax irrespective of its name is another life source of government sustenance. No government can sustain itself without tax. Tax money goes a long way in funding government programs, which are needed to keep a government alive. There is no government in the world today that does not collect tax in one way or another, and the reason is to sustain itself.
Because taxes are the life source of a nation, we should be patriotic to this life source in order to keep the nation functioning. That said, tax is essential to help the government give us protection, build better roads and bridges, institutions and provide social infrastructures.

3. Avoid Tax Back
When being confronted with back taxes we owe the government, we often think of ways to cut back on it. Well, most tax laws understand the hardships of every taxpayer. Though, tax services are available for those who are delinquent in paying their taxes, which is a helpful opportunity to people who don’t have available money or funds.
But, why hassle you to resolve defaulting tax duties? Paying taxes will save you from the wasted time and energy of being called in to pay or even jail time for not paying taxes.

Conclusion
In view of the above, tax services should be reformed to make it more flexible to directly reduce defaulters and tax back. It is also important to know that paying our taxes makes us better citizens, helping build a stronger nation for its citizens and the future generation that will follow. Though tax evasion is considered unlawful, there are means which can be followed in order to resolve such acts without having to get to court. However, a stitch in time saves nine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 15, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
People should pay there. Because the reason is taxes help our economy grow. If our economy good then our life and living will good. Because lot of job will coming. And taxes you pay it will be back for you
Pages:
Jump to: