Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should - page 16. (Read 3652 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
All the road that you see, bridges, schools park are build by the taxes we paid. We all must pay our taxes so that the goverment have that much money to spend to all government projects and to community needs. Thats the reason and why we must pay our taxes.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
We paid taxs to the system as we can pay taxes to the government. Taxes fund the military and other sectors that focus on helping people. money from that are going for creating some new perspective for us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:33:47 AM
That is true. To enjoy the privileges in a given state you have to pay the taxes so the existing government can continue to execute these privileges. But then again, officials actually use these taxes for personal gain. I mean do you know that officials legally earn less but still people want to actually run for office.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
We need to pay tax,but taxation is theft. In Third World countries, there are massive  corruption. The reasons or the purpose of which tax is meant for is subvated. And building of public school, roads, hospital, payment of salary etc can as well  be done with out taxation.
You're right i am agree with your posts paying tax can helps is to develop our country more we pay taxes more our economy improves but unfortunately crypto currencies are start interfering.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 05:44:52 AM
Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.

The point is that government spends the money it takes in taxes extremely inefficiently. Always keep in mind that this money was taken from all the citizens who if that money hadn't been taken would have spent it on something else in order to satify their needs. Therefore, some other businessess would have recieved that money and could have spent it for further development.
I am not against bitcoin or crypto currencies but its disturbing and not letting people to pay taxes to government.That's why government making policy against crypto currencies and looking to down it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
All of us should pay taxes. The tax is the government income in order to serve people. Tax also used to fund infrastructure and buildings. It is also used to to funds government services in order to continue working. Tax also used in a government in order to achieve their goals and to have improvement in that country. Tax is very useful to one country. If no tax, no more improvement in the country.
without this fund , our goverment could not provide us good infrastructure facilities.they need to borrow money from other country.better to pay taxes, so it not needed to do.
taxes could be biggest income source for goverment.it their cityzen dont pay taxes, they have to work extrahard to add their fund resource.taxes now become citizen responsibility
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
If you enjoy the benefits of investing in digital money, you should be responsible for paying taxes to the state for managers who have the capacity to help you find peace today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
All of us should pay taxes. The tax is the government income in order to serve people. Tax also used to fund infrastructure and buildings. It is also used to to funds government services in order to continue working. Tax also used in a government in order to achieve their goals and to have improvement in that country. Tax is very useful to one country. If no tax, no more improvement in the country.
without this fund , our goverment could not provide us good infrastructure facilities.they need to borrow money from other country.better to pay taxes, so it not needed to do.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

All of your statements was all true, and it is also biblical if some of you believe in the Bible that we need to pay tax. However, some of the

officials in the government they abused their authority to steal some of the funds in the government as well.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.

The point is that government spends the money it takes in taxes extremely inefficiently. Always keep in mind that this money was taken from all the citizens who if that money hadn't been taken would have spent it on something else in order to satify their needs. Therefore, some other businessess would have recieved that money and could have spent it for further development.

Some government corrupt but not all government corrupt. Several country pay attention on poor peoples and provide good services in health and education to their peoples. Its better if we positive thinking because government run because we elect him

Well we still are required to pay taxes regardless if the government is efficient or honest in how they spend it. You'll see in a country's progress and it's people the efficiency of their leaders.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
Taxes are a liability, many of them who have not understood the importance of paying taxes and instead run from the bill. whereas all the services they get in their country are the result of tax payments, roads, bridges, education, all aspects of the country are financed from taxes.
If you are wise you definitely pay taxes.
Activity: 91
July 17, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
The reason why we pay taxes are enumerated: a).The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, your tax dollars also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters.
 b).Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks.
Activity: 798
July 17, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Some government corrupt but not all government corrupt. Several country pay attention on poor peoples and provide good services in health and education to their peoples. Its better if we positive thinking because government run because we elect him
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
You have to adjust to the rules of your environment, for those who are so against playing taxes. Because it's either accept it or have your life ruin. If you don't pay your taxes it will criple you in things that you can do. Won't be able to do things like take out loans for example, until you pay back everything that you were trying to avoid paying.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
I think taxes are needed, but millionaires have to pay more, either in fiat or crypto. And that is a good list because taxes are used for defense systems and salaries for military personnel. Without it your country will be taken over by a stronger neighbor if you have useful resources
Here we should not pay tax on our hard earned crypto which came as a result of buying crypto coins on our hard earned money which is already taxed so it is totally irrelevant to implement tax twice. There are many countries which do not take tax on cryptocurrencies but America and India are counting it as asset. People living in tax free countries are enjoying their profits and are investing freely.
We should not pay tax and almost all countries are tax free for the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so this is a better decision made by countries as we know that it is decentralized so there is no power to implement tax here. However some powerful bodies are working to implement tax here but it is not possible if people oppose this irrelevant decision.
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
I agree with you. Those are some reasons why we should pay taxes. Some people are angry on paying their taxes because they do not know where their taxes go but some are angry because this is the key for corruption.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
The reasons why we have to pay taxes is for the sake of our country. Because the government uses these funds to improve our country.
Government are getting their funds from our payment in taxes and that is why we should pay the tax because if there is no tax then there is no capital or fund that the government can use in order to make your country better. I don't pay tax because i get my sources of income in cryptocurrency which is not yet taxed in my country.
We pay taxes but public facilities are not repaired, only certain places are good. then where our money we pay for this. I do not think the government is fair with that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 16, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
The reasons why we have to pay taxes is for the sake of our country. Because the government uses these funds to improve our country.
Government are getting their funds from our payment in taxes and that is why we should pay the tax because if there is no tax then there is no capital or fund that the government can use in order to make your country better. I don't pay tax because i get my sources of income in cryptocurrency which is not yet taxed in my country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
July 16, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Not only for the sake of our country but also for the sake of the citizens. Most of the citizens also enjoy the benefita of their tax during their retirement as they are able to receive pension which of course helps a lot in things such as medication. The only negative aspect that surrounds taxation is that it is prone to corruption especially in terms of making projects such as roads, schools, as the materials intended can be subjected to a change into a cheaper class and quality which will in turn become too dangerous given that the original quality of infrastructures are not followed. Therefore, transparwncy and liuidation of projects is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: