Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should - page 18. (Read 3652 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
Well we should, in that way we can help our government to earn funds for public infrastructures, and other projects for the betterment of our government. We should not neglect it cause it is government mandate for all citizen of ones country.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 15, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

The government obliges us to pay our taxes because basically it is for us, its contituents which need support in every manner so we can live at ease and with peace, feeling so secured.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

We pay taxes because it serves as a contribution to the economy. Taxes is used by the government to sustain the needs of every people in each country. They used it to project that can help to the people where they are belong. It serves as a fund for education, health to maintain the peace and cleanliness in each countries.
Activity: 128
July 15, 2018, 07:49:45 AM
And also the people who seated in government are become rich because some of them are truly thief the taxes of workers, people's money they put in their pockets. There is no problems to paying tax the problem is the corruption  thats happening in many country. That's why there are countries are suffering.

Strongly agree, its ok to pay tax but if you know that there are people who dont use our money in right things why we should pay taxes? People are suffering because there are government official who are selfish and they didnt think our hard work just to pay taxes Sad
We cant nothing to do about the thiefs, but we need to pay taxes for our business just to have money for our finances.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
It is part of our obligation to pay taxes. Nothing is bad about it. What is bad are the ones that manages the amount of money for projects that are not even intended to serve the masses but their own pockets. So what is lacking maybe is the transparency of all projects that needs to be done from its planning to their completion. In this manner maybe taxes will be used the most appropriate way.
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 07:07:23 AM
Maybe if we pay taxes will help the people who are under for better life. We pay taxes not because the government wants to get our money, but to help people with limited possessions.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
The reason we pay taxes and why should we ,it is because the government will gather some money from funds which is tax peyments ,this is so in order for the government to make more projects like infrustructure , roads ,bridges, school buildings and other goverent projects, in which it came out from the taxes being paid by the people.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 15, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
If your post was true, then I would't have had any issues in paying my taxes. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The vast majority of our tax revenue is wasted on useless expenses such as wars and bureaucratic spending.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
July 15, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

being a good taxpayer is great,because its helps a lot in the improvement of some infastracture or new project in your own homeland,thats why being a legalized in cryptocurrency investment is very important,so that all transaction in digital sytem become legalized and those taxes that they get in crypto transaction would be used in proper allocation of improvement,otherwise there are instances that the income tax could been turn into the hands of corrupt official in the government.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
July 15, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

I think it is definitely for the welfare of our communities as well for us. To have a better environment where we can live and feel secured.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 15, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
On the one hand, taxes are good .In fact, you wrote everything correctly in your message.But there is another side to the coin-this is corruption.If it were not for corruption, the standard of living of people would be much better.The goal of any politician is to get into power and steal as much as possible.No one is thinking about the creative.Everyone's just a mess.The goals are very low and vile.I don't have a choice.I've always paid and will pay taxes.My parents get a pension from my taxes-and it somehow calms me down
well, in fact, the tax itself is used for the development that continues to be done in each year. it's just that people do not want to pay taxes because they do not feel the function of it. well, but, I think it's really useful, and of course almost all of us accept that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 15, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
I completely agree that, a progressive country would want to have a proper tax system. Govt. doesn't collect tax from everyone but if you're earning enough that you can give some percentage of it as tax then sure you should pay it. But the challenges are proper utilization of people's tax money, there are many corrupt and money eating govt. and politicians. We need a strong backbone, a working govt that utilizes our tax money in the best possible way for us.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 15, 2018, 01:50:52 AM
On the one hand, taxes are good .In fact, you wrote everything correctly in your message.But there is another side to the coin-this is corruption.If it were not for corruption, the standard of living of people would be much better.The goal of any politician is to get into power and steal as much as possible.No one is thinking about the creative.Everyone's just a mess.The goals are very low and vile.I don't have a choice.I've always paid and will pay taxes.My parents get a pension from my taxes-and it somehow calms me down
Activity: 68
July 15, 2018, 01:12:45 AM
You are right. There are numerous reasons why we should pay taxes. Most commonly known by everyone is the services the government provides. If you've been to a third world country then you would re-think why you are paying taxes because you won't see these services they promised you. The government is completely corrupted. In some cases this is so obvious, it's a joke. Like the president would promise you better healthcare instead just upgrades their own house with the money you paid them. Now why would I pay taxes in this case?
It doesn't benefit me or anyone but the specifics involved in the corruption of the government.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 15, 2018, 01:00:54 AM
  Taxes are issued and imposed  by the government.We should pay taxes because it is a regulation we need to follow in our country to help the development of our country. Government project fund are from the taxes we paid. And to avoid any problem to rise we should be a law abiding citizen.It could help both for us and for our country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
July 15, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
Yes, right. we as good citizens are indeed obliged to pay taxes, because as you said above. with the tax, we can enjoy the public facilities built by the state government.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
Because taxes arise as a logical consequence of living in a country. Where there is a country there is a tax. The state needs a source of revenue to finance its expenses, one of the sources is taxes. Taxes must be and should be paid because the taxes that we pay are also used by the state for the purposes of government administration, such as paying civil servants' salaries, payments for army expenditures, police and other state needs, including the construction of public facilities such as road construction highway, street lighting and other facilities. So, the country also needs to shoping like us. Many things need to be bought by the state for development and governance.

And why we should pay taxes because as good citizens we have to respect the decisions that the country has made and to follow the rules in the country we live in. By paying taxes we also participate in the successful of the development of the country that later it all also for our mutual benefit and can we feel the benefits together.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:51:10 AM
Taxes become the largest state revenue the state uses to build the whole region. Therefore, the citizen is required to pay dutifully. because with adequate tax revenue, many things can be done, it can contribute to a number of sectors that can improve the welfare and justice in the community.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
Taxes directly effect for the development of the country ..
In our country government provide free education , health care because of the tax... without Tax government won't be able to do that kind of things

if no one pay taxes, goverment must find new resource to funding infrastructure development and others.and if it happen, they still need money to turn back money that they borrow before.
such as the government's tax slogan for nation-building, i think with the existence of taxes on certain posts provides equitable welfare for all heterogeneous societies financially

Because in my country it is implemented as a law,  people did not pay taxes will punished. Taxes makes our government rich and also for the people in government. That's why many people want a position in government.
Activity: 826
July 15, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
Taxes directly effect for the development of the country ..
In our country government provide free education , health care because of the tax... without Tax government won't be able to do that kind of things

if no one pay taxes, goverment must find new resource to funding infrastructure development and others.and if it happen, they still need money to turn back money that they borrow before.
such as the government's tax slogan for nation-building, i think with the existence of taxes on certain posts provides equitable welfare for all heterogeneous societies financially
Pages:
Jump to: