Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 38. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
the only reason why now suffer new projects failure is this! on a falling crypto market, all investors and people do not want to invest in other projects, they do not want to risk their money. Therefore, many people wait this time in bitcoin! the second reason - the teams give very little new news on their proekut and the price begins to fall!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
The ICO market isn't falling - good projects collect their money anyway. Only scam and second ones (95%) don't succeed. The competition's strong in 2018, so only a few projects with reliable ideas survive!
Agreed. Just now investors have increased requirements for projects. They want to see a real product that can at least show what it can do.
It would be very good if investors demanded it, but in reality investors have no influence, as management does what it wants, and investors do not order them. As they say in my country " without a sucker and life is bad." If you do not want to invest in this project, there is always another who invests.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
Yes, that is what makes the ico project fail. many make ico projects that only repeat existing projects. Investors will not be interested and no new innovations for the future
Activity: 12
August 22, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
I definitely think that it maybe be part of the reason but not the complete reason.  I think that most ICO's that fail is because the lack of execution and not realizing what the the user is looking for, how it is suppose to fulfill a need.  In order to have anything successful it needs to satisfy a specific problem or need.  Questions to ask:

How will this benefit the user?

Is the target user big enough?

Is the use practical?

Is it easy to use?

Does it follow a trend?

Is this a long use coin?

Is there room for innovation?

In short there are many reasons why ICO's dont work out.  Hard to say which is the particular reason.  Just in my opinion anyways....

Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
Because they are not interested in investing in the project and the project's products are not feasible and have no benefit to the user, then the new ICO is not successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
The emergence of ICO has greatly simplified access to financing and venture investments, but decentralization has also led to a lot of fraudsters on the crypto market.
Activity: 119
August 22, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
I feel that putting resources into ICO ventures is excessively dangerous on the grounds that there are numerous elements that can not be predicted, for instance, regardless of whether the undertaking will have the capacity to gather no less than a there are numerous reasons why ICO is flopping, yet I think a definitive disappointment of ico is to lie in a group that isn't strong in showcasing their items, and possibly in light of the fact that they are bad at attracting their associates to join their company.soft top.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
Many ICOs were created from the very beginning as a scam. The scammers made a beautiful project with a false signboard took the money and left, saying it was because of a bad situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 08:35:23 PM
most of the ico failed because the softcap was not achieved, but this was more and more due to the deteriorating crypto market conditions, so ico investors also did not dare to risk their money
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 07:01:41 PM
A lot of ICOs started with no clear plan because they wanted to ride the wave of ICO bubble when hype was the most important factor to raise money. That explains why most of ICOs did not deliver convincing products.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
Because there are too many empty promises and inability to fulfill their obligations to investors. It is better and safer to wait for ICO to enter the exchange and buy coins than to invest in ICO.
Activity: 93
August 21, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
This failure occurs because the ICO cannot convince investors to invest. many factors here can cause one of the investors when they see the whitepaper and roadmap are not so convincing that they refuse to invest
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 21, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
in my opinion, ICO failure is because there is a kind of fraud scenario. make a dream that seems real, but not according to what is promoted. then many people are disappointed because they have been fooled.  Cool
Activity: 181
August 21, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
I think that now the main reason that ICO fail is the current market decline.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
The ethereum falls. Until the problem of the scalability of the ethereum network is resolved, the ethereum will continue to fall
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
I'm wondering how people can know about all those principles and reasons for ICO to fail and still they will call those ICO as a scam Projects. Those guys are not familiar with the definition of the word scam.
Activity: 125
August 21, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
The ICO market isn't falling - good projects collect their money anyway. Only scam and second ones (95%) don't succeed. The competition's strong in 2018, so only a few projects with reliable ideas survive!
Agreed. Just now investors have increased requirements for projects. They want to see a real product that can at least show what it can do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 21, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
I guess the second reason is more usual. Most ICO-s create a token, with no real use case, so the tokens could be replaced very easily.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
Many of the ico have not yet started entrepreneurial activities. If you read the white papers of those series, the profits are expected from 2019 2020 2022 and so on. Do not be in a hurry good projects are medium-term. Those hyperveloci, on the other hand, are bankrupt
Whitepaper is just a interesting jokes book or something like that.Savedroid is one of the most successful project and they will be hit some big exchange like hitbtc.I was part of ico and this project collected big amount from pre ico selling.But now this coin added only with very low exchange what the hell.        
Pages:
Jump to: