Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 37. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 25, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
transperancy is my priority. lots of ico teams did not make their payment systems with transparency. i think investors have rights to view total amount of investments. i think public ico created via smart contracts are transparent and very trustfull.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
I think because the team is less qualified, the market strategy is wrong, innovation is the same as other coins, and the most important is the use of the coin for the public.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
because of market has been fill out with many scammers, many ICO projects can’t get success, Investors became distrustful
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 24, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
There are so many reasons why ICO fails. Like lacking of private or public investors who wants to buy their tokens and help them for their success, the management team is not knowledgeable enough to run out the whole project and they don't have their own creativity that can help them being unique from the other ICOs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 24, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
Because investors never focus on developing their projects they just want to get money from the investors, they set up ghost projects so they fool many people so they have sold moral virtues.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
It is the presence of bots, social networking accounts, where advertising, 50-100 tweets / retweets, the day Poland is not one project will bring.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
An awful lot of ICO failed because I think for now it appears that many of the new projects. So if they issue the ICO with very low quality will certainly compete with the others. And we can see that a lot of investors that invest solely on the ICO who have great potential. And if they are not able to compete could certainly fail in running project ICO.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Sometimes, there is a good idea, and even a very nice team, but they are just too greedy, or just not smart enough, and make a horrible token metric. The amounts they intend to raise lately are just not logical in many cases. and sometimes they only sell a very little part of the tokens, which can also be a problem for the investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
There is a lot of reason why the ICO's fail maybe the they did not reach their softcap and hardcap or they maybe lack of investors and buyers of their ICO tokens. Also there is a chance that the developers run away and scam all the investors and it was the cause of the ICO fail, we will never know it that one ICO will be successful if that happen and for me me that is the reason why the ICO fail.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
I still see some ico who commit fraud and abandon investors, just look at Sprintx, get $ 15M during pre-ico, they then stop selling and shut down their sites and various social media platforms
There are so many ICO scam like that. They get a huge amount of money from the ICO, and they completely disappear in a day. No one can trace them out because all the information is fake. So the ICO is now hard to get trust from investors

Some of them are really raw ideas. That's why they are failing. They need more strict rules and project development not to fail. Only a few of them do this and we see many bad results from some ICO projects.
Activity: 59
August 22, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
I think greed is one of the teams that leads to theft. In addition, I think that the lack of constant updating and the inability to do what was promised in their roadmap can cause fluctuations in investors.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 06:14:44 PM
A lot of IcO has no meaning and IcO has no specific purpose. That way people will not be interested in investing in icO and most of icO fail because they are not good at promotion.
Activity: 585
August 22, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
There are many reasons for the ICO to fail. Since the idea is not feasible, it does not develop in reality. Have a good idea, a technology solution, a talented and dedicated team, an experienced and reliable mentoring team, etc. Absence of any element of the ICO will fail.
Activity: 78
August 22, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
Most of the ICOs are not intended to be run for a long time from the beginning, most of their team will flee from the project when they have earned enough money. That's why ICOs give many investors a bad impression, making them refrain from investing in them. Eventually, it makes ICOs very difficult to succeed.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 11:49:02 AM
In my opinion, I think most ICO fail because they are not really ready before they launch their coins. Most of them don't have a good working prototype or product. This shows they are steps behind
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 22, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
I still see some ico who commit fraud and abandon investors, just look at Sprintx, get $ 15M during pre-ico, they then stop selling and shut down their sites and various social media platforms
There are so many ICO scam like that. They get a huge amount of money from the ICO, and they completely disappear in a day. No one can trace them out because all the information is fake. So the ICO is now hard to get trust from investors
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
not luck is the wrong kind of the whole team! I have friends who collected a good amount of money, but when the fall began, they did not expect it! they do not have an understanding of the crypto market! because of this fall - they constantly contend among themselves.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 22, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
Your info is wrong more than %90 icos are unsuccesfull and the main reason is they all are same!
Activity: 616
August 22, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
Activity: 242
August 22, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I think most projects just ride on to the crypto hype so they end up failing in the long run. They don't have a good platform, no technical concept, and no expert team to carry the project for a long time. They think the concept of blockchain is very easy so they created failed projects.
Pages:
Jump to: