Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 36. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
I know that they fail because of lack of promotions there are many good ico's that strongly run and has a good team but their marketing strategy are not good same as others that have teams that focus on it and end up like scammers that's why many of investors now are limit to invest to those wonderful projects because focusing on the ico's does not give them a good ending.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:08:09 AM
Ico are simply taking the price out of btc in recent times, they are now not worthy and not giving any assist right here in crypto, definitely, they must have been stopped, we should cognizance on btc, now not the alts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
People now do not want to invest money in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, most projects fail. They need to postpone the sale for the next year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
This is a good perspective, to add more to it, no other reason most of them failed that because they have not registered company and also have working products before the conducting of the tokensale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
Good points, the nr2 reason happens more often IMO. Many times the main purpose is to raise money, and not to truly create something extraordenary.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
crypto is still in the early stage of growth, there will be a long time for regulation to stop these disapointing ICO failure.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 27, 2018, 02:35:15 AM
I started to invest in no-ICO projects and I'm very happy with this decision. Usually when investing in ICO based projects, as soon as they put their hands on our money, project vanishes or becomes scam sooner or later.

For non-ICO projects things are different, as everyone does his best to build a strong project and community.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
most of the ICO is meant to fail, reason: its a SCAM.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
I think ICO very often fail due to the lack of a clear idea and are not able to use the blockchain in their chosen field of activity, now just a trend for the ICO, but in fact necessary and do work projects is very small, all want to first earn money, and we will work then.
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
In my opinion, the factor that causes ICO failure is because there are so many ICOs now.
The number of iICO makes the creativity of the project very minimal and not too good and there are only a few ICOs that have good concepts.
In addition, currently there are many ICO scams that make many investors do not invest in ICOs and this causes the ICO not to fulfill the soft cap.
Actually, there are many factors that cause ICO to fail.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 02:28:22 AM
myriad causes an ICO could fail. one of them is due to the lack of investors. Or sale of tokens did not reach the target. This is because the number of ICO are not proportional to the number of existing investors.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 02:25:44 AM
stupid investors bulk sell in the first sign of decline.
Activity: 260
August 27, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
As I think these are the main reasons for that.The most influential is the unbalanced sales targets with the products offered, plus marketing strategies that are not right on target. It could also be due to poor communication between developers and prospective customers that make potential customers are reluctant to "deposit" funds to developers. There also can be some other reasons.
Activity: 220
August 27, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
Maybe the same number of products in Ico, so investors are confused about investing. Because their concept is not unique and some investors will definitely not invest into it because they have the same concept in other projects. And the lack of a supportive community.
Activity: 153
August 27, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
I figure you are right on the reasons you've state and they correspond on each other really. First is the uniqueness of the ICO, it possibly something to be thankful for to advance other ICO's through applying their component all alone and enhancing your own one but at the same time it's a hazard coz pioneers are not that simple to be overwhelmed. Well as a result of this uniqueness quality you wind up making your own which is extremely exceptional however it wound up exceptionally confused on account of it's distinction on the majority of the others that exist in the market.
Activity: 35
August 27, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
ICO failed usually due to bad advertising, they couldn't  form a acommunity large enough to attract potential investors, failure to reach the hard cap makes them to give up the project and refund their sales to buyers.
Activity: 166
August 26, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
ICO failed because they did not have a great team in doing promotion. And many investors are currently unwilling to invest because of the project team ICO, which belonged to inactive. So they consider that the project does not have a strong team to develop the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 26, 2018, 04:17:35 AM
One of the reasons why ICORS failed is the breaking of investor confidence. Because people who cheat investors with misinformation and lies lament people.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
Excessive hype and unrealistic white papers are the reasons for many ICO failures. They simply can't fulfill their promises in the white paper, and the price in the market is tumbling. These have disappointed investors, and now people are increasingly reluctant to invest in ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
August 26, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
There are many ICOs out there, but more than 50% of them fail.
From my analogy, could this be the reasons why ICOs fail?
1. Being too complicated:
If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
2. No unique Use case and lack of creativity:
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
I believe the list continues.

it is a truth that so many of icos are scam. that is why nowadays investors try to find exact things to invest in an ico. if the team is not known, documentations are not good prepared and hype is not good enough it is quite normal for ico to fail.
Pages:
Jump to: