Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 4817 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I'm optimistic that the 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 10k, and this is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as we can afford. for a year bitcoin has gone up to 440% and will happen again next year.

yes I agree with you, I'm sure 2018 bitcoin will go up even though for now it's happening on altcoin due to various issues and this is common, the price getting down to give investors an opportunity to operate again and later the price will go up, some people expect bitcoin will rise and can take opportunity to get the profit.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is the millionaire opportunity long gone though? For the small timers I mean. I don't know about everyone else, but I can't drop 12k to buy 3 bitcoin. xD
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
Because bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency and has the highest value to all digital currency in this industry. Especially there is a prediction and projection that this September to October bitcoin possible to become a 5000$ to 6000$ within these two months. And I am also expecting bitcoin will get high that's why I hold it also in a long term.
I agree guys . we all know that the bitcoin is volatile and to risky to invest some bitcoin as far as now bitcoin is 4300 its good to invest if you want but for me reasons why go to invest if you have a lot of bitcoin try to invest a half . and a half use for your daily needs to buy anything that you want.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
I'm optimistic that the 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 10k, and this is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as we can afford. for a year bitcoin has gone up to 440% and will happen again next year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

You should invest in bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and if invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a great option and if you have a lot of money you should probably invest in bitcoin.
You're right.Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin because for the next days and months bitcoin will have a high pump again.And if you invest today,you will really have a higher profit in the future.There are really no wasted money in bitcoin,all are generated to have larger profits in the end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I like bitcoin because it is different from the profits generated by investing with it more than others. When we invest with bitcoin the big risks always accompany it but beside that it also offer great benefits to me. I think now is the right time to invest with bitcoin, because the price is down, it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it, sell it when the price return increase.
Activity: 518

Because the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing. Also, there'll be a hardfork in the month of November which also means that it is a chance is there's a possibility that its market value will pump again after the fork. As what happned in the recent hardfork last month of august. There are already speculations that its vakue will reach the 5000$ mark after the fork.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Today price 4300 dollars and I think thats the reason to buy bitcoin now . Because last few days ago the price of bitcoin already reached 5000 dollars and for sure it will back again to the price in this month of september . But I suggest invest only you can afford to lose or your extra money. To make sure that your other money is safe for any losing. But it depends to you if you invest or not.
i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in the present time because the price of bitcoin is really trading in a low price. i think that very soon the price of bitcoin will start recovering its position because it has a good support from the investors and they will never let bitcoin down but it will continue increasing and will hopefully reach to 8000$ at the end of 2017.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
reason is only one and it is the price of bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Today price 4300 dollars and I think thats the reason to buy bitcoin now . Because last few days ago the price of bitcoin already reached 5000 dollars and for sure it will back again to the price in this month of september . But I suggest invest only you can afford to lose or your extra money. To make sure that your other money is safe for any losing. But it depends to you if you invest or not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Now isn't the best time to invest in Bitcoin, actually. We are reaching the top of a bubble. It might have just burst, but I think it will recover and we will see over $5,000 before it happens. Probably $5,000-6,000.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

You should invest in bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is not yet high and if invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a great option and if you have a lot of money you should probably invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Now the price has dropped and is great time to buy bitcoins as they will rise again as they are in demand.Also that it is still in adoption phase where there are many people who still don't know about bitcoin so buying bitcoins now could prove very profitable in future.Investing in bitcoins are long term investment and one of the key to profit is holding even in ups and downs thats what I think
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
see the progress of bitcoin, bitcoin is very valuable to serve as an investment asset. do not hesitate to try investing in bitcoin from now on then the future is in our own grip. The thing that needs to be done from now on is to try to invest as much as possible on bitcoin because from year to year bitcoin value will surely increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Because we all can see the price only increasing and barely any fall in price is observed if you buy now and hold for few years you can make really good profits just don't divert your mind you can trade bitcoin and usd but don't simply buy any altcoins if you don't know anything about it
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
of course, it was better to invest earlier ) but even now it's not too late and not necessarily in bitcoin, there are still many crypto currencies! Invest!
We cant get back to the past, move on. I've been seeing people saying this thing all the time "if I was able to invest and buy earlier" the same with your phrase. And its not too late and never too late to invest in the following years to come with bitcoin. Everyone is skeptic about this before and now its blooming.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
do with your own risk,wonder why so many people that said invest now before it's too late  Grin maybe they are fortuneteller , for me this price already high enough because it grow very fast. if you want to invest at this time just do with your risk,  Grin

Investing money anywhere involves a risk but still we can say that investing in bitcoin is not too high risk as price has gone higher over the years so even if you invest in it now and save it for next couple of years then yous can expect good profits from your investments.
Activity: 157

Bitcoin is not an object of mystry in any way. It's a decentralized process of sending and receiving bitcoin which has a lot of market value. Blockchain is a new technology which is slowly getting adopted in the mainstream economy. Bitcoin is surely a great asset for investment and lot of people worldwide are doing the same.

The current price is just the tip of the iceberg. A lot of potential still left in bitcoin and we have just started at the right time. The time is still good to buy bitcoin because the price is low. It surely has the potential to go up to any level, and I personally see bitcoin standing at 15000 USD within at least 3-4 years. 
I wish I would have your eyes and deep sight. I am not a pessimist but I am a realistic person. I say, there is going to be a cut down in bitcoins price now. It won't be much but now my time is coming to gather bitcoins and wait till the prices rise up again.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
The reason why now it's very simple it's still going strong after so many years. Hard fork did not killed it so what else can kill it? world war 3. Then all the computers need to be offline. Currently, see it as a risky investment but still with a stable future if all heads the good direction. If you have long term future investment I would only recommend putting 10 15% into cryptocurrencies since it can go up and down. So who knows how high this can be when you need to withdraw to get your money back in 10-15 years no one knows.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
do with your own risk,wonder why so many people that said invest now before it's too late  Grin maybe they are fortuneteller , for me this price already high enough because it grow very fast. if you want to invest at this time just do with your risk,  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: