Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
The arguments for and against Bitcoin haven't changed in the four years I've been watching it. The price has gone up a tremendous amount, especially relative to fiat currencies, stocks, gold etc. But it still isn't mainstream yet!.

So many people still don't know anything about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin slowly gains mass acceptance, the price will continue to rise. Even with all the hundreds of other coins, Bitcoin is still the standard. Everything is compared to and priced in Bitcoin.

That doesn't mean it will always be that way, but for now, stay involved in Bitcoin and cryptos. Invest only what you can afford to lose and you'll never go broke. As blockchain technology replaces the old financial world, you'll be prepared for the new one. And you'll already be invested in it.
Yes, digital currencies are not mainstream currency yet but it is slowly making progress. Bitcoin now have at least 10 times more users than it had in past. Same stands true for altcoins. Their users have also increased. Bitcoin is the best choice at present for making investment and it will never ever give its holder any loss as far as the owner trusts this coin. It is a good source of income.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
It is because bitcoin has the big potential to grow and be higher in the future. It has a bright future and the bitcoin price is growing so when you start investing now it can grow so much in a matter of time. And if you invest bitcoin now, you can be sure that you will gain big because theres nothing can stop the popularity of bitcoin and it’s price is growing even it dips down it still goes up more than it's last price. Many country has already accepting bitcoin legally so it is better to invest now.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
The arguments for and against Bitcoin haven't changed in the four years I've been watching it. The price has gone up a tremendous amount, especially relative to fiat currencies, stocks, gold etc. But it still isn't mainstream yet!.

So many people still don't know anything about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin slowly gains mass acceptance, the price will continue to rise. Even with all the hundreds of other coins, Bitcoin is still the standard. Everything is compared to and priced in Bitcoin.

That doesn't mean it will always be that way, but for now, stay involved in Bitcoin and cryptos. Invest only what you can afford to lose and you'll never go broke. As blockchain technology replaces the old financial world, you'll be prepared for the new one. And you'll already be invested in it.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Buying Bitcoin below 10k is a great thing. You will have the chance to do this over the next several years, but after that the price will be increasing more and more each year because of hyperbitcoinization.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Because it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin most specially, this coin had been through ups and downs but nothing can stop it from increasing almost every month. It may have dip down or it will dip down but surely it will increase back again and reach a new ath the next time it increases its price. Just make sure to hodl your bitcoins once you invest on it.
Actually, I think everytime you can invest in bitcoin and if you can afford to invest you should do it because its a opportunity to become rich and yiu ahould grab it. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you should hold it and wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoin become more expensive.

Well I think why now is a time to invest because I bitcoin was still in process of world acceptance. It is still in the stage that everyone are being curiously wanted to know about it. And now ithe right time to inbest because the value of bitcoin wasnt that high enough to be cant afford. Its not bad if we wanted to be part of the trend right. Being part of the world of business that are on its way to progress.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
The price is marking down all of a sudden which in some is a bad sign but on the contrary it is the best time to buy bitcoins because it prices up everytime because of the demand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Bitcoin nowadays is very popular. Even it's value is huge. It's clear that Bitcoin is the future of investments. But as it is not controlled by any authority it has a fixed number to it. Like there can only be specific numbers of Bitcoin. As for now there are many Bitcoins to get, but in the coming future the only way to get them will be purchasing it. So it's better to invest in it now but there are risks too. So be brave and believe... the results will e good Smiley
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Because it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin most specially, this coin had been through ups and downs but nothing can stop it from increasing almost every month. It may have dip down or it will dip down but surely it will increase back again and reach a new ath the next time it increases its price. Just make sure to hodl your bitcoins once you invest on it.
Actually, I think everytime you can invest in bitcoin and if you can afford to invest you should do it because its a opportunity to become rich and yiu ahould grab it. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you should hold it and wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoin become more expensive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We have seen the rapidly rising price of bitcoins and its power to double or triple the price for just one month. We have already seen Segwit Activation this August 1 last month. And we also saw the price fluctuation. If you ask me. I'm going to invest now to grow up next year or maybe this year. So many have invested in bitcoins because of its great potential especially now that many experts and famous people have said that bitcoins will raise about $ 100,000 in the next few years. Bitcoins have gone up nearly 20x since 2015 and can do bitcoins again. So now grab the chance and take advantage of that. because you might also repent later
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It's pretty obvious at this point isn't it. I think it's more of a question of why you want to bring it up at this time. I'm kind of seems like that guy at the very last minute saying duck after everybody's been hit by something. It's been pretty obvious for some time that we need to invest in Bitcoin. Obviously the price isn't going anywhere but up so thank you for stating the obvious.
Activity: 280
It is a good time to buy bitcoin before it reaches 5000 dollars after the year ends. 5 years before it was the best time to invest bitcoin and I guess today will never be the same as that year where btc price is low. So lets just hope that after we invest this month btc will pump real hard after sometime. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

For me this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Because it has a high price, its not early but exact , if you exchange your bitcoin in other coins. Maybe sometimes this will up, and simetimes it is falldown , i think in the next few years it have a highest value.
Activity: 268

This is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoins because it has the highest value in the field of cryptocurrency. Though at this moment Bitcoin price is experiencing downfall I believe it will be recovered. Moreover, its value will get higher than we expect it.
Activity: 269
 now is a very good time to make investments into bitcoin cause as you know the price of bitcoin is down by around 20% currently , bitcoin price is back to 4000USD as a result of the Chinese government banning ICOs . But who knows bitcoins is totally unpredictable so it just might rise by 1k anytime so I recommend you to use this opportunity to make an investment while the price is still low.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I hope that BTC prices will recover soon and its a good time to buy some. BTC recovers its prices in short span of time and reaches new high in recovery phase.
Activity: 2
currently the bitcoin price drops below $ 4000, and it's a good time to buy as much bitcoin as possible, I'm sure the year-end price will reach $ 10,000 and we'll get big profits.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
This time is the best time to invest in bitcoin because it just had a huge downfall from the price of more than 4,500 USD and it is now getting lower and lower but we can still earn money even the market is falling if we are going to hold it for long term because this is just a temporary issue or problem with bitcoin and it will be alright after a few months.
Activity: 364
In bitcoin it's never too late to invest. This is especially true now, when virtually all of the Crypto currency has fallen significantly in price, including bitcoin. On the eve of bitcoin reached a historic high of 4,975 dollars, and now its rate is a little more than 4200 dollars. After adjusting the rate, it will again rise in price, and therefore it's time to buy bitcoin, who has free money for this.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
I will wait for the lowest point in the current bitcoin price reduction trend, after which I will buy in large quantities, eth is also worth buying as it is still very useful for the future. Many reasons I have but I chose to minimize the level of panic, this is not the end of bitcoin and just hype.
Activity: 28
The time cannot be too ripe to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin’s value is to reach an unprecedented level in the near future. Early buyers are already millionaires in the present times. But the battle for you is not lost yet. You should start buying bitcoins now. It’s value is predicted to increase 10 folds.
Pages:
Jump to: