Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4817 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You can see that bitcoin was falling a month ago. Now it is rising you can buy now some bitcoins. You only have to wait if you have done that. The prices are currently rising experts say that bitcoin will go to 10k in the future. I would sell them when it hit over 10k you would have a massive amount of money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
reason why now is the time to invest in bitcoin amazing i can't believe this for bitcoin strongly continue pumping the price value prediction before end of the year is 5000usd bitcoin hit the 5,220usd in the short term rise the profit of the investor in bitcoin are good return earning because of price rebond.

here is the link guys  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-hits-new-all-time-high-at-5220-astronomical-short-term-rise/

from cryptocurrency new update.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
For someone like me who doesn't have enough funds to invest in Bitcoin, now isn't the right time since it is in its All Time High mark of $5k per 1 BTC. I'll probably wait after the fork as I am sure it will go down again. Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Its better to invest now than never.. sometimes you have to play along. Anyway, while doing all that you will learn from it. You earn some you lose some but still you are working. Somehow you will be in a rught track. So keep your hope high in investing bitcoin. Good luck to us.
Activity: 13
Because bitcoin is still growing an bitcoin will get another pump that will make it go 1 to 2 times higher the price it has now that means you can double or even triple your profit if you invest right now i am just glad i came in time with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?
it is now a good time for bitcoin investments because bitcoins are high on price and firms where bitcoin investments are getting more sophisticated are becoming safer for bitcoin investment now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
As we can see that bitcoin already reach $ 5000 it means that bitcoin still worth to invest it , the problem only how far your prepartion to face the risk instead bitcoin will provide you a profit that yield more than gold !
So just invest when you've ready
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Because it keeps on increasing every month even though some countries have banned bitcoin it continuously growing much more because many countries are keep on supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

We have just reached 5000, and will soon cross that mark too. The profits are unbelievably high and better than most of the other available investments. The prices tend to go higher so invest a part of your cash in it as soon as possible. Keeping in mind that bitcoin is volatile don't rush to put all your savings into it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
More and more people are interested on the crypto invest, it will have a hug Market in the word in the future.

Yes I agree seeing this thing to happen in the future will  be a good reason to invest in Bitcoin today.  Most rich people are those who see the potential of project years before they saw their profit.  Same goes with bitcoin since the market is still in its infancy.  With lots of people coming in every day, Bitcoin will definitely a good way to multiply our capital if we invest right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

Bitcoin is perceived to grow in value over time so now is the best time to get on board. It would be a waste of time in terms of  earning if you set aside this wonderful opportunity. If you do not invest until 5 years after, you might wish that you should've invested before. So risks are risks, it is always connected to investments. Invest now and see the magic happens Wink
Activity: 14
More and more people are interested on the crypto invest, it will have a hug Market in the word in the future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

It is because of its popularity and many users today so it is recommended to invest, even bad events may come it can still grow or increased for a period of time.
Activity: 87
That is the trend of the world
You may notice that BTC prices increase hourly, day by day
Maybe it has fallen
But in the long run, BTC prices are always rising
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Because the price is still cheap, I'm sure as long as the bitcoin price is still under $ 10,000 then it's still cheap, next year the price will reach at least $ 10,000 so now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
The main reason is that bitcoin has too much potential, In fact bitcoin is in its early phase, still not more that 1% people are dealing in bitcoin while the majority of people do not know about bitcoin. But as soon as bitcoin is introduce people are taking interest and trying to invest money here, therefore we can say that still it is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Because the price is still cheap, I'm sure as long as the bitcoin price is still under $ 10,000 then it's still cheap, next year the price will reach at least $ 10,000 so now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
As some predictions says that bitcoin price will continue to move up $10,000 in the next coming months or years therefore its now the time to invest if you have some spare money maybe its the best chance even if it is only a prediction but there is a high chance that it will happen because it was based on price history of bitcoins by experts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoins, since it is a new trend nowadays, it also ensures a great value of earnings. starting bitcoins as early as now will help you to invest and save more cryptocurrency, the longer you invest, the more you are profiting. it is also the time that you'll experience that bitcoin is real and not a fraud. investing in it makes it more popular and make its currency to have a higher value.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Now is the time to invest in Bitcoin because we can see its potential and its benefits to people especially in the long run. I regret that I did not join bitcoin at the time when my friends were talking about it, hopefully now I am earning a lot. Another reason is that every month, the price of bitcoin increases. It may go down but still manages to go up which is good. So better investing as early as today. Also, I've heard a news that in some countries, bitcoin was already recognizable. I believe, the time will come that it will be our future currency and will be recognizable worldwide. If ever that happens, we are lucky enough because we already have knowledge about it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
Invest bitcoin in early stage will be good because bitcoin prices will rise day by day because the number of its users are increase due to deflation.
Pages:
Jump to: