Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4817 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?

Well for starters btc is growing at a very fast rate. And now the price just went down and it is the best time to buy btc leave it for 6-8,months and invest some more. Some news or updates will usually make btc price go down. (Rumors just to make the price go down so they can buy more.) But the btc is still going very Strong
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
I think it's high time to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has become the best cryptocurrency in the world. A lot of people are using bitcoin and the number of user is increasing day by day at a high rate. The price of bitcoin is also increasing at a great rate. We always wants to make profit from invest. So it's great idea to make profit from bitcoin. We can also pay any payment through bitcoin. The transaction system of bitcoin is totally free and instant. So I think it's wise decision to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
Now is the time to invest in Bitcoin because it is starting to become extremely popular even among big banks which is why you're hearing JP Morgan starting to talk about it now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Investing on bitcoin is a good way of earning more profit. I think, it is because bitcoin has a very high value but having that value, many of us can't buy even one bitcoin. Maybe it is nice to buy bitcoin if we have money for investment but if don't have, we should work to earn it.
At the start, when bitcoin is created have few only recognized this of having potentiality in the future. But as it continue in it's journey, the more investors are coming as they already know about bitcoin in the blockchain for its valuable. Today's price gives more recognition to bitcoin and crypto currencies of being number 1 in the market and it will continue soaring worldwide.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Bitcoin just showed the world and proved that it is the next big thing.  A real deal.  Bitcoin surpasses commodities like, gold, copper and gas.  Indeed in just a short period that it was launched, its price grow rapidly.  And if not now, bitcoin price will goes up and would be expensive.
Activity: 210
Because BTC struggled very much to be able to break 5K usd resistance, it is expected to grow faster now up till fork.
Activity: 140
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
As long as the price is under 10k it's always the right time to buy. Why? because BTC is the best form of money we have ever seen. Universally immutable public ledger.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Because the price is still cheap, I'm sure as long as the bitcoin price is still under $ 10,000 then it's still cheap, next year the price will reach at least $ 10,000 so now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
The main reason is that bitcoin has too much potential, In fact bitcoin is in its early phase, still not more that 1% people are dealing in bitcoin while the majority of people do not know about bitcoin. But as soon as bitcoin is introduce people are taking interest and trying to invest money here, therefore we can say that still it is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Well it’s true that still there are a lot of people who still don’t know about bitcoin but on other hand there are a lot of people who knows about bitcoin and a big part of bitcoin users are the investors and daily traders so they know very well the price of bitcoin so now a days bitcoin price is little low so they will defiantly they will invest now.

Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

I actually dont think its a good time to invest Bitcoin now because it's one of the best and high prices for the past years. However, if you are into becoming an active Bitcoin trader, then now is a time since the price is kinda volatile. But agian with volatility you have to be careful because it will also be risky.

This only my opinion, because I really dont know if Bitcoin will continue to increase and even double its price for the next years to come. No one can predict the price as several factors may affect the Bitcoin price both indirectly and directly.
You are absolutely right. Now the highest bitcoins price. Of course, I think that the price will grow even more - more than $ 6000. But in percentage terms this is not very much. Now you need to buy prospective altcoins, and not chase bitcoin gold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Well, I will say you wait for a drop in the price of bitcoin before you make an investment. When there is a drop, a good time to buy so that your investment starts yielding profit for you when the price of bitcoin gets up.
Reason for investing into bitcoin is that you are making plans for your future.
Activity: 709
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Generally   i always believe in bitcoin,  still treading with it and now its cross 5600$.  i can easily trade with it & its gives me a huge profit.  you can see now all alt. is down now without bitcoin. so its time to makes profit only investment with bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

If not now when else you are in bitcoin, I think it's a very good moment if you do it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10

Price more than 5000$ and you say invest  no time now for hold and earn more and hold only
Activity: 252

I actually dont think its a good time to invest Bitcoin now because it's one of the best and high prices for the past years. However, if you are into becoming an active Bitcoin trader, then now is a time since the price is kinda volatile. But agian with volatility you have to be careful because it will also be risky.

This only my opinion, because I really dont know if Bitcoin will continue to increase and even double its price for the next years to come. No one can predict the price as several factors may affect the Bitcoin price both indirectly and directly.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
because every year bitcoin prices continue to increase up to 300% - 400% per year making it a very good investment instrument in the future. buy now before you regret it
Activity: 105
Investing on bitcoin is a good way of earning more profit. I think, it is because bitcoin has a very high value but having that value, many of us can't buy even one bitcoin. Maybe it is nice to buy bitcoin if we have money for investment but if don't have, we should work to earn it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
The reasons why you need to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price are still quickly increasing. By investing now you can still earn and profit more. But make sure that you have a knowledge about investing bitcoin, because if you don’t have your investment will be unprofitable and you will lose money.
Activity: 154
There could be a lot of reasons why now is the best time, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that because bitcoin is growing faster than ever. The bigger profit was way back when the price is just around 100 or less but since some if not most were not able to cash in during that time this could be the next best. Reason for that is bitcoin seems to be gaining more popular as time goes by and with this popularity more and more people are joining and more countries are also legalizing it. With this bitcoin's price will keep on rising.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
You can see that bitcoin was falling a month ago. Now it is rising you can buy now some bitcoins. You only have to wait if you have done that. The prices are currently rising experts say that bitcoin will go to 10k in the future. I would sell them when it hit over 10k you would have a massive amount of money.

Good time to buy any coin even Bitcoin is when the price is falling and it's low, not when it reaches all time high. Maybe it will continue to rise over 6000USD and you'll still make some profit if you buy it now, but sooner of later it will fall down, probably to around 4000 USD. So why buy it now it's better to be patient and wait until the price is lower so you'll get more Bitcoin for your money and when the price rises again you'll make more profit than if you bought it now.
Activity: 364
the reason why now is right for bitcoin investment because there is no chinese news so use bicoin money. so because there is news then my bitcoin price can break the $ 5000 price before the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: