Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why now is the time to invest in Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4816 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's never to late to invest in bitcoin, even better is to mine bitcoin! And yes, it's still profitable!

It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Why do you think now a good time to invest in Bitcoin?

Really? Do you mean mining 5 years ago?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
It would seem that Bitcoin is a volatile object of mystery, but the reality is that it (blockchain) is brand new technology that is already disrupting how we give and receive money across the globe. I can see the potential, yet also understand the risks.

Now is the time to invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin it is secured. And also, bitcoin is limited and scarce resources. It is also gaining some safe transaction and recognition every day and more people knows bitcoin as a good type of investment. They also say that bitcoin is probably the best investment of our generation.
Activity: 39
I am little worry right now to invest in Bitcoin with so many people chasing the Bitcoin Gold carrot, I am afraid of a bull trap. But Bitcoin is certainly king for the future!
Activity: 51
Because the price keep up, and more people will know about bitcoin, and its profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
There is no time limitations for investing into bitcoin. Now this has been prioritized based on the upcoming fork during which can experience a price increase or a decline in value. Most probably the prediction market gives the increased chance of price pumping which is going as an major controversy over the bitcoin community.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Investing in bitcoin will never be too late, because in the long term, bitcoin always brings good profits. However, investing in it now has a double meaning, as it seems that in the near future it will grow dramatically in the course.
That's right. Bitcoin still soaring high and if you invest now it would be possible that your money will be tripled in the long run. We really don't know how far bitcoin will go. Bitcoin is invented in accordance in the present generation and I believe that it would stick in the market forever.
Activity: 153
It is pretty expensive now, so i think you actually have to be out of your mind to buy it currently, but im sure that we won't see the old price levels because bitcoin has made itself too much popular and the growth of the BTC is too quick: so many new people are around daily, and I really doubt that this is going to change.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
It is good to invest because of the  hype and the increase of demand mostly in asian countries even malaysia is planning to legalize so the price this week will run bullish all the way to $6000 i even heard of a man that sold all his belongings and buy BTC even more although very risky but his optimism is commendable. Many has predicted that tbe price this year will reach new all time heights that's why ive decided to earn more BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Investing in bitcoin will never be too late, because in the long term, bitcoin always brings good profits. However, investing in it now has a double meaning, as it seems that in the near future it will grow dramatically in the course.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

It is very hard to say when is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very dynamic and can go to any level from the current price. It is almost impossible to say which direction the price will move. However, if you are a long term investors, then certainly you can go ahead and start buying bitcoin. I will suggest you to start a SIP ( Systematic Investment Plan). Invest a certain amount of money at a certain interval in to bitcoin. This way, you will be able to reap the benefit of buying bitcoin at various prices which will average out your buying price. This method works well if you have a long term outlook with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think it's time to invest in Bitcoin, because I use the time and opportunity with this highly advanced technology. By just sitting at home we can make money, not this is great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i think everytime for investing bitcoin for these years but sometimes alternate currencies can be more profitable like now they are at deep.if you dont hunt to little profit from bitcoin gold i suggest you to invest there
Activity: 294

Of course we don't know when Bitcoin will rise or fall again, so we have investors that are really risk takers and that's good. Now peope must invest in bitcoin because we must acceot the fact that this feature of Bitcoin is what keeps it going. We don't know the possibility that the invested bitcoins will have a greater value because of continuous rising of Bitcoin today. Still we can'r predict what the future holds.
Activity: 210
Because a lot of popular businesses persons started to promote bitcoin and they also said will invest a huge amount of money in cryptocurrencies. Also the fork in coming and there are speculations saying the price will skyrocket after this. Also bitcoin supply wich can be mined is keep decreasing, so the mining will be harder and more expensive. That means the price will also be higher since it is harder to get it
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I'm just sorry that I did not invest in Bitcoin much earlier. Now it's quite expensive to buy. But I think it's still not too late to make an investment and start getting a good profit in the near future. Because Bitcoin's price is rising and it seems that it will continue to increase further. 
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
The reason why I'm here in one bitcoin the lack of money for daily expenses because we do not have to be credited to earn money so they just have to hope to earn money to help my family hope.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
My one reason but why im here in bitcoin because to my families dreams and also my dreams to get a coolest cars and to buy any things we need of my family .And i build a small store to grow up and to have a business but my one plan if the campaign i join is suceed is laptop for my work in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Do we really need to state the reason? Everyone who know basic facts about Bitcoin now that this concept is extraordinary.
How is a secure, global, and totally digital currency not something that should be interesting for every potential investor?

- Bitcoin is limited and scarce - which means we will not see quantitive easing bullshit
- Bitcoin is gaining traction and recognition every day, more people know about BTC the higher the price will be
- It is probably the best investment of our generation, hands down

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

For me, it ii the perfect time to invest bitcoin,  i know that to invest early is good and we are having a large of profit when we are started to invest early and  if we will to continue to invest for a long period of time. I was try to invest in bitcoin because i am expected that in bitcoin there are so maby benefit s and opportunities when we are going to invest in bitcoin. And i will make sure that my invest will become woth it,  and will become successful. Other reason that im going to invest in bitcoin, i want to sell my bitcoin when the time happen to become higher, so i was investing for now and when th price will so high i was sell my bitcoin so i have a lots of money that i earned becuase of investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
It is really the best time to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency now. Bitcoin is arguably the most known cryptocurrency in the world currently, and while the exchange rate is alot more chaotic than normal currencies, it's the most prospective of them all, allowing a new player to hop right in and start amassing rather stable income from trading and other means of aquiring btc. Cryptocurrency as a whole is pretty much the same, though other cryptocurrencies have way more unstable values that, while the same rules that apply to bitcoin apply to them as well, are alot more unpredictable. Unless something large happens that affects the cryptocurrency market negatively, we live in a era that truly opens a lot of new possibilites for new trade commodites.
Pages:
Jump to: