Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 20. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Strange
according to Silkcoin blockexplorer there were big transfers of Silkcoins today
~2 million
I'm no expert but someone needs to check if these are legit and don't come from Mintpal scam
I'd like yo ask people to fire up their old Silkcoin wallet to help speed up the blockchain
I'm synced up to 1758410 block
I have received 1000 Silkcoin from Crypt0Keeper
If anyone wants to help, get synced and keep the wallet running and I will send them 100 Silkcoin to boost things
we need I think at least 6
just send me your Silkcoin address
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
It would be nice if a bunch of people had their wallets open.  I haven't even been able to sync, let alone send any Silkcoin anywhere.  I am also still waiting on 1000 SILK from ttoroie to post to the Weaver as well...  this has all become really frustrating.

I can imagine, this will be moving up on the agenda.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!
I don't mean to be disrespectful here.  However, it has now been 4 full days and I have not seen the SLK I sent over to my SLK ICO account on the SlikNetwork credited.   I have not received a single response or update from any of the team members telling me what's going on. There was no problems in withdrawing the SLK from the SLK ICO address I sent it over to  within 2 hours after the ICO ended, but yet, it still can't be credited to my account?  I understand that everyone is busy, but I would appreciate even a simple update or response that it is still being processed or looked into?

i feel you. i sent some silk to weaver from the old chain to test. it got lost and i haven't seen it. I keep getting told to talk to the community.

Been like 20+ days i missed the ICO because the bulk of my silk is stuck on the old chain.. considering I used to be top100 and here since the beginning and ran the silkpool for a while. It shows you where you stand in the big picture.

It would be nice if a bunch of people had their wallets open.  I haven't even been able to sync, let alone send any Silkcoin anywhere.  I am also still waiting on 1000 SILK from ttoroie to post to the Weaver as well...  this has all become really frustrating.
I don't mean to be disrespectful here.  However, it has now been 4 full days and I have not seen the SLK I sent over to my SLK ICO account on the SlikNetwork credited.   I have not received a single response or update from any of the team members telling me what's going on. There was no problems in withdrawing the SLK from the SLK ICO address I sent it over to  within 2 hours after the ICO ended, but yet, it still can't be credited to my account?  I understand that everyone is busy, but I would appreciate even a simple update or response that it is still being processed or looked into?

i feel you. i sent some silk to weaver from the old chain to test. it got lost and i haven't seen it. I keep getting told to talk to the community.

Been like 20+ days i missed the ICO because the bulk of my silk is stuck on the old chain.. considering I used to be top100 and here since the beginning and ran the silkpool for a while. It shows you where you stand in the big picture.

We will make sure that everyone that still has Silkcoin will be able to swap to Silk. As mentioned many times before, the blockchain confirms that transactions have taken place and that coins are credited to your weaver address. If it shows up on the chain then you will be credited. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I don't mean to be disrespectful here.  However, it has now been 4 full days and I have not seen the SLK I sent over to my SLK ICO account on the SlikNetwork credited.   I have not received a single response or update from any of the team members telling me what's going on. There was no problems in withdrawing the SLK from the SLK ICO address I sent it over to  within 2 hours after the ICO ended, but yet, it still can't be credited to my account?  I understand that everyone is busy, but I would appreciate even a simple update or response that it is still being processed or looked into?
Do we have a guide how to setup a stormnode?

There will be a tutorial available before launch  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Sorry for the most boring question in the Bitcoitalk history, but why does not my SILK wallet (64bit) sync? Never had problems with wallets before, My Silk wallet does not have a single connection.

Thnanks in advance

The old Silkcoin(SILK) Blockchain is very slow because there are no wallets syncing
See the post above about syncing

For the wallet for Silk(SLK) I doubt that you have problems unless you did something wrong
You can add the silk.conf to your Silk folder
for more info and how to ---check this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16477557

Thanks mate appreciate it Wink Cheers
Sorry for the most boring question in the Bitcoitalk history, but why does not my SILK wallet (64bit) sync? Never had problems with wallets before, My Silk wallet does not have a single connection.

Thnanks in advance

The old Silkcoin(SILK) Blockchain is very slow because there are no wallets syncing
See the post above about syncing

For the wallet for Silk(SLK) I doubt that you have problems unless you did something wrong
You can add the silk.conf to your Silk folder
for more info and how to ---check this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16477557
Snip

All in all, I can say that Silk team paid the price for being so greedy and convoluted. They raised less BTC than what they would have raised if they had a fair and simple ICO.

You have some dark goggles my friend, try wearing the rose-coloured ones they paint a far better picture and would lighten up your mood  Cool.

Thnanks in advance

Are you running the latest version 1.0.1.1?

So is the SILK wallet new? Also is the DSLK wallets available yet or not???

The OP contains download links to the latest wallets
DSLK wallet will be available after launch

If you're talking about Silkcoin(SILK) NO it's the old one buggy
The new one it's for Silk(SLK) and works like a charm

Darksilk(DSLK) wallet will be available on 5th of November
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!
Sent you guys a PM.  Still not seeing the Silkcoin I sent last night to Weaver appear in my wallet.  Intended to put it all in the ICO...

We have messaged Matthew to inform him of the deposit.

Could you email the TXID and your Weaver username to [email protected]

Sent him an e-mail but never got a response, still no SILK.  I guess I missed out on the ICO then.  Sucks Sad

Did you end up being credited your SLK that you sent over for the ICO?   Mine still don't show up on weaver after two days.    On the blockchain, it shows them as received and also withdrawn by someone shortly after the ICO ended.  Huh

So I figured out the error was my own.  I booted up an old computer that had the same Silkcoin wallet on it so when I went to send the Silkcoin to the weaver, it marked the transaction as conflicted.  The coins disappeared from my wallet so I was sort of stuck.  Luckily, once I realized what happened, the old computer still showed all the Silkcoins that were missing.  I grabbed the wallet.dat and moved it to the right computer and voila, coins were back.

That being said, during this whole scare I received no contact from Matthew and there was no offer to allow me into the ICO but a deadline is a deadline.  I'll just try to get my dark on Nov. 5th.
Activity: 148
Merit: 101

Thnanks in advance

Thanks
Activity: 261
Sent 5000 SILK to https://silknetwork.org/user/wallet but it does not show in the wallet ,even though on Poloniex it says COMPLETE.

Complete    SILK    5000.00000000

2016-10-26 02:10:04 Address: BQjrriHYPhtUgCqzwJy1PMBsgtyLiWuRio Txid: 0ade5da320d8865049df5bffec15e3ae3f1857225fac611972c5f5eae1114a46

Also i need some nodes for SILK old wallet, so i can sync my home wallet.

Please help.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Will be interesting to see how many DRKSLK i will get from my 250K deposit Smiley

10,000 DRKSLK is what you will receive  Cool

Sweet, 10 storm nodes?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Will be interesting to see how many DRKSLK i will get from my 250K deposit Smiley

10,000 DRKSLK is what you will receive  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: