Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 23. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 255
Is it better to hold on to SLK or send it to SLK ICO?

That's a call only you can make based on your investment goals.  I think both are good investments.  But you need to hurry, clock says 33 minutes

I sent a test deposit to the SLK (ICO) address 30 minutes ago, but its not showing up.  Is this normal?

Yes.  I believe they are still handling the transactions manually.  Check the Silk explorer and if it shows up there as confirmed you should be good.  They have their work cut out for them as far as posting everything.  I think it's going to be some long hours for them for the next few days, but they are persistent and enjoy working on fumes Smiley

The link to the Silk explorer is everywhere but just in case ... it's ...
https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org/

Good luck

Ok, and just to confirm,  I should send the SLK to the SLK (ICO) address in the weaver account I created correct?

Yes, the address they created for you labeled Silk (ICO)

The one labeled Silk is not the ICO

Ok- I just sent them over from Bittrex and they are showing up in the blockchain explorer.   So, I should be good?

Yes.... I wonder which block contains your transaction ...  50006 and 50009  It if was 50006 ... it makes me feel really small Smiley
Activity: 428
Merit: 252

That's a call only you can make based on your investment goals.  I think both are good investments.  But you need to hurry, clock says 33 minutes

I sent a test deposit to the SLK (ICO) address 30 minutes ago, but its not showing up.  Is this normal?

Yes.  I believe they are still handling the transactions manually.  Check the Silk explorer and if it shows up there as confirmed you should be good.  They have their work cut out for them as far as posting everything.  I think it's going to be some long hours for them for the next few days, but they are persistent and enjoy working on fumes Smiley

Good luck

Ok, and just to confirm,  I should send the SLK to the SLK (ICO) address in the weaver account I created correct?

Ok- I just sent them over from Bittrex and they are showing up in the blockchain explorer.   So, I should be good?

That's a call only you can make based on your investment goals.  I think both are good investments.  But you need to hurry, clock says 33 minutes

I sent a test deposit to the SLK (ICO) address 30 minutes ago, but its not showing up.  Is this normal?

Yes.  I believe they are still handling the transactions manually.  Check the Silk explorer and if it shows up there as confirmed you should be good.  They have their work cut out for them as far as posting everything.  I think it's going to be some long hours for them for the next few days, but they are persistent and enjoy working on fumes Smiley

Good luck

Ok, and just to confirm,  I should send the SLK to the SLK (ICO) address in the weaver account I created correct?

Good luck

Good luck

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The ICO finishes in 3.5 hours, ignore the 0:00 timer on the site.

The ICO totals invested over the 4 week period so far are 76.46821188BTC and 4,881,852.68914499SLK.

The DSLK payouts will be carried out over the 5/6/7th of November, in no particular order.

We are excited to release DarkSilk on the 5th of November and to also announce all the rebranding/project information.

Nice numbers, although I would have thought the SLK(ICO) would have been higher.... Goes to prove that everyone values their SLK!!!

Don't forget...  That is potentially almost 5 million SLK the market won't have access to, as it will be in the Team's ICO deposit.

Not to say it won't be accessed over time, but...  In the short term it will probably be out of market hands...

Get ready for a wild SLK rocket soon!

The ICO totals invested over the 4 week period so far are 76.46821188BTC and 4,881,852.68914499SLK.

The DSLK payouts will be carried out over the 5/6/7th of November, in no particular order.

We are excited to release DarkSilk on the 5th of November and to also announce all the rebranding/project information.

Nice numbers, although I would have thought the SLK(ICO) would have been higher.... Goes to prove that everyone values their SLK!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

Couple more hours guys...  Crypto history commencing...  November right around the corner...

What history?? What's going to happen Huh

Fulfillment of the old adage All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait Smiley
Couple more hours guys...  Crypto history commencing...  November right around the corner...

I'm just glad it happens at 7pm my time... A lot better than those ICOs that end at 3am and 4am the night (or morning) before a day job work day Smiley

Although, I think it will still be a sleepless night Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

What history?? What's going to happen Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can I still participate in the ICO?

I have SLK @bittrex, If I move them to the Wheaver (Silk (ICO)) address, then, the SLK can be swapped for dslk?

Is there some risk to lost the coins due to issues in the network, or the chain is working well?

People talking about issues are taking about the old Silkcoin and the old chain.

Silk(SLK) has zero issues and the chain is working better than well Cheesy

19hrs 20mins left of the ICO.

Sent you guys a PM.  Still not seeing the Silkcoin I sent last night to Weaver appear in my wallet.  Intended to put it all in the ICO...

We have messaged Matthew to inform him of the deposit.

Could you email the TXID and your Weaver username to [email protected]

My deposit is credited @weaver but still market as Incoming. It has 987 Confirmations in the blockchain. I need to send an email or just wait.

You will be fine as you are seeing the confirmed tx.  Everything I have sent from the beginning, SilkCoin from Polo and my wallets, Silk from Bittrex and my wallet, have all eventually shown up.  It takes time because they are verifying everything.  With the ICO closing in a very few hours, I'm sure they are swamped.  It will work out.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Can I still participate in the ICO?

I have SLK @bittrex, If I move them to the Wheaver (Silk (ICO)) address, then, the SLK can be swapped for dslk?

Is there some risk to lost the coins due to issues in the network, or the chain is working well?

People talking about issues are taking about the old Silkcoin and the old chain.

Silk(SLK) has zero issues and the chain is working better than well Cheesy

19hrs 20mins left of the ICO.

Sent you guys a PM.  Still not seeing the Silkcoin I sent last night to Weaver appear in my wallet.  Intended to put it all in the ICO...

We have messaged Matthew to inform him of the deposit.

Could you email the TXID and your Weaver username to [email protected]

My deposit is credited @weaver but still market as Incoming. It has 987 Confirmations in the blockchain. I need to send an email or just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I topped up BTC at ico page 2 hours ago and transaction got already 7 confirmations, but still didn't appear on my Accaunt balance and in Transactions page.

Patience my friend  Wink
Your btc is safe, I believe Matthew is still updating manually so all should be good.
Activity: 148
Merit: 101
00D 06H 53M 41S

We are getting sooooo close  can feel it!!!

And it has end.........
Pages:
Jump to: