Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 20. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Well I was just able to phone the police to see if they could give me an update on this case. Unfortunately they can't give out any information right now. I hope they can let the public know when/if they arrest Jason though.

They may post it here if anything happens:

http://police.saskatoon.sk.ca/news/
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Well I was just able to phone the police to see if they could give me an update on this case. Unfortunately they can't give out any information right now. I hope they can let the public know when/if they arrest Jason though.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Little by little, and this theme are useless..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey, I got 0.19651621 UNO from cryptodouble and they don´t owe me anything which is a good thing because I guess they closed shop.
It's going to be extremely difficult to legally prove a breach of contract while PBM continue to payout something each week, no matter how small ... and that sucks.

Why do people keep saying this? You paid for a number of hashes per second, not "something."

Maybe some of those characters are being paid to water things down so to speak, tire people until they´re bored enough to simply give up.
Activity: 123
Give my money please, a need help I can not pay the rent.

You should of done your homework more, sorry to hear your bitcoin loss. But, like most people who were in this in 2014 kinda already knew what was going on and posted warnings. When questions were addressed and ignored it was a red flag.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
It's going to be extremely difficult to legally prove a breach of contract while PBM continue to payout something each week, no matter how small ... and that sucks.

Why do people keep saying this? You paid for a number of hashes per second, not "something."
Activity: 574
CoinBooster Rep
Finally complain submit successfully 

Great,

Any news from this?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Give my money please, a need help I can not pay the rent.
Activity: 686
Seems,that pbmining has stopped completely any payout. even the very low ones........

really a pig!

No. I just received my 1%..

My 40 GHS contract didn't receive anything, but I got 1% from my 100 GHS contract. Undecided
1% is pathetic more of a tease of what payouts should be.  Cry I doubt he has any intention of providing any kind of real or fair reimbursement (even paying everyone 25-50% of the initial investment would be helpful at this point).
I've said it earlier in this thread, but, I tend to believe that 1% reflects the true amount of physical hardware that PBM has available ... On the PBM website they quote "Total Hash Rate: 4284 Th/s" ... 1% of that = 42.84 Th/s ... I could believe that as being a viable small commercial mining rig.

What that implies is that Boyko was possibly overselling hash rate by as much as 99 times. It maybe that he had other hardware or contracts that went tits up ... Cointerra perhaps ? ... Maybe GAW ? ... He's refusing to say so we may never know.

That makes Jason Boyko a (insert suitable invective) as far as I'm concerned.

Probably ghash (cex.io). That turned to horse manure after the big diff. increase in early Nov. and one of the better BTC bounces (up to 450 if i remember correctly) which fizzled shortly thereafter. And then this garbage´s payouts started to decrease until it blew up.
Activity: 206
1% is pathetic more of a tease of what payouts should be.  Cry I doubt he has any intention of providing any kind of real or fair reimbursement (even paying everyone 25-50% of the initial investment would be helpful at this point).
I've said it earlier in this thread, but, I tend to believe that 1% reflects the true amount of physical hardware that PBM has available ... On the PBM website they quote "Total Hash Rate: 4284 Th/s" ... 1% of that = 42.84 Th/s ... I could believe that as being a viable small commercial mining rig.

What that implies is that Boyko was possibly overselling hash rate by as much as 99 times. It maybe that he had other hardware or contracts that went tits up ... Cointerra perhaps ? ... Maybe GAW ? ... He's refusing to say so we may never know.

That makes Jason Boyko a (insert suitable invective) as far as I'm concerned.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If Pbmining is not thief,  should he say when will send our bitcoins?  I want to certain time. I mm'dir really Bored to wait. I think he will not send cause of he is thief. But Its small hope. Smiley))))
legendary
Activity: 924
1% is pathetic more of a tease of what payouts should be.  Cry I doubt he has any intention of providing any kind of real or fair reimbursement (even paying everyone 25-50% of the initial investment would be helpful at this point).
I get more return from this than I do genesis scrypt.

Or buying gh/s on CEX.IO  Grin
Activity: 868
I get more return from this than I do genesis scrypt.
Activity: 206
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Seems,that pbmining has stopped completely any payout. even the very low ones........

really a pig!

Yeah the 1% is still coming in. Thank God for that Smiley

Just 17 more years til I break even
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

really a pig!

more like 2%

Yeah looks like I jumped the gun a little, must of been a little crossover in the balance. I saw timestamp on deposit and assumed the satoshi in the account had accumulated since that time and got an hourly figure of approx gh/s and I'm gonna stop speaking now  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: