Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 26. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I was accused of being Boyko but that was before I suggested

that the bottom of a lake would be the best place for him

permanently.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Who knows the guy may have a change of heart, and come back on here and do something very noble.

But, dont count on it as if its like some life support.
He has been here a couple of times ... on New Years Eve I was fortunate to be able to have a series of messages back and forth with him ... I think that was because I was civil and didn't resort to gutter language and threats. Following that various notable forum posters became heated in their choice of posting style and used colourful language ... Why would Boyko want to be exposed to that ?

Investor respect (Henry) decided that because I'd been able to have a conversation with Boyko, that I must be Boyko and has used threatening language and profanity towards me ever since.

Faced with a mall ninja lead mob baying for blood why would Boyko even bother ?

*Okay Henry, get your big red font out now and abuse us all ... no doubt you've up a good head of steam, don't you burst a blood vessel now ya hear  Grin

Oh well on Investor Respect's reckoning I must be Boyko as I too have had the pleasure of having a conversation as I too was civil in my approach. It's funny how it gets you further than using some of the more colorful language that some choose to use on here, weird huh?
Is a Hitler ruined by PB Mining clip on Youtube yet ?

captiongenerator.com

Schwein, schweinehund should obviously be included.

Activity: 206
Who knows the guy may have a change of heart, and come back on here and do something very noble.

He has been here a couple of times ... on New Years Eve I was fortunate to be able to have a series of messages back and forth with him ... I think that was because I was civil and didn't resort to gutter language and threats. Following that various notable forum posters became heated in their choice of posting style and used colourful language ... Why would Boyko want to be exposed to that ?

Investor respect (Henry) decided that because I'd been able to have a conversation with Boyko, that I must be Boyko and has used threatening language and profanity towards me ever since.

Faced with a "mall ninja" lead mob baying for blood, why would Boyko even bother ?

*Okay Henry, get your big red font out now and abuse us all ... no doubt you've got up a good head of steam, don't you burst a blood vessel now ya hear  Grin
Activity: 224

so basically pbmining had the intention to save face or thought it over and decided fuck it, nah why try.

I know I'm being more optimistic that most on here but I cannot help this feeling I have that there is something in the pipeline, it may be a recovery back to full payouts or it maybe settlements but I feel like it's just around the corner.

And no I am not Mr Boyko or an affiliate just because I have some hope  Cheesy
Just you wait ... investor respect (Henry) will read your post and he'll label you as being Boyko and he'll do it in the largest bright red font he can use in here !!

Actually it's starting to be quite a club ... if he does get mean and nasty towards you, you'll be the third person he's labelled Boyko.
Poor delusional chap, I have suggested he gets some help, but I doubt he will.
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
so basically pbmining had the intention to save face or thought it over and decided fuck it, nah why try.

I know I'm being more optimistic that most on here but I cannot help this feeling I have that there is something in the pipeline, it may be a recovery back to full payouts or it maybe settlements but I feel like it's just around the corner.

And no I am not Mr Boyko or an affiliate just because I have some hope  Cheesy
Activity: 210

This is exactly what this forum DOESN'T need. The negativity

Its called reality, and you better start facing it if you want any chance of justice and who knows, at least some reparations.

I agree with both posts ... There certainly has been more than enough anger, posturing and threat making going on and it's not helped at all.
But we do need to face facts ... It's unlikely that Boyko is going to be able to recover from this, so we may only see partial, minimal repayments of the investment we've made.
Shame really, but that's the reality of it.
Be prepared for it to be nothing is my suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
This is exactly what this forum DOESN'T need. The negativity

Its called reality, and you better start facing it if you want any chance of justice and who knows, at least some reparations.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Mining til I puke
Boyko tracker active ... ping, ping, ping

Last Active:   December 31, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

Michael, we appreciate your hard work.  Thank you.

Very nice of you to say, but I'd much rather you tell us all what is going on ... That's the truth !

Please see the first post of this thread.  Progress is ongoing despite our losses. 

Why you says that your GHs are sold out? Why yo do not open orders again? If you have a farm of miners, you can easily order new miners and contionue your work. If it was profitable for you, you can pay existing customers from your profit. I think that it is possible to build a farm with miners at good price. Don't throw away your business if it was working.

ALL others: please do not reply with "it is a scam" or similar replies, I think we've seen enough scam posts here, let's be constructive. I also spent a lot of BTC in PBmining, but helping to continue will give me better chances than killing boyoko for my investment.

OMG really?? There WAS and IS no buisness. He never has a farm of miners..... Why do you think there is something???

LOL. I see cypher didn't listen. This is exactly what this forum DOESN'T need. The negativity. Folks who have lost money don't wanna hear anymore from people who "knew better" from the start. Support - don't further harm what has been damaged.
Activity: 574
CoinBooster Rep
Wow, 5 days already no news.

Thanks, doing a good job.
Activity: 210
okay, at this point. its safe to say all pbmining customers are fucked..
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Very nice of you to say, but I'd much rather you tell us all what is going on ... That's the truth !

Please see the first post of this thread.  Progress is ongoing despite our losses. 

Why you says that your GHs are sold out? Why yo do not open orders again? If you have a farm of miners, you can easily order new miners and contionue your work. If it was profitable for you, you can pay existing customers from your profit. I think that it is possible to build a farm with miners at good price. Don't throw away your business if it was working.

ALL others: please do not reply with "it is a scam" or similar replies, I think we've seen enough scam posts here, let's be constructive. I also spent a lot of BTC in PBmining, but helping to continue will give me better chances than killing boyoko for my investment.

OMG really?? There WAS and IS no buisness. He never has a farm of miners..... Why do you think there is something???
Activity: 924

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Mabye that cryptodouble is PBMining recovery program? Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
PBmining! Where is plan to recovery!  Cry

There is NO plan. All he do is saving his ass
For sure he has some plan by now. It just doesn't involve his customers/victims^^
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

There is NO plan. All he do is saving his ass
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: