Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 21. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Is it just me or are early signs showing gh/s at around the 20% of expected figures?
Interesting, I have 57k satoshi pending from one week and already my PBMining account has 3733 satoshi accumulated  Huh
Activity: 387
some dust swept in
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Seems,that pbmining has stopped completely any payout. even the very low ones........

really a pig!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
what about recovery program?

PBMining has not been online since 4th Jan  Lips sealed
That kind of makes me wonder if the Saskatoon Police picked him up. I'm guessing either that, or he packed up and left town. Maybe I'll call the police tomorrow to see if they can give us any new information on the PBMining case.

PBMining has not been online since 4th Jan  Lips sealed
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 174
Being Human
Finally complain submit successfully 

Activity: 135
Just be a boss or owner, put your balls on your shoulder and get this train moving again. bitcoin don't sleep.
Your balls on your shoulder, really, in which country is that an expression Wink
Te echaste las bolas al hombro.

Translation: You threw your balls over your shoulder, meaning you were lazy and didn’t get anything done.

Example: Kara, I thought you were going to help do dishes! You threw your balls over your shoulder and played all Skyrim all day instead, ugh.
http://www.tumblr.com/search/balls%20over%20your%20shoulder
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just be a boss or owner, put your balls on your shoulder and get this train moving again. bitcoin don't sleep.

PBMining will reply with:  "I only haz one ball"
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Your balls on your shoulder, really, in which country is that an expression Wink

I'd say England, Yorkshire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZu9N8qMKjA
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
put your balls on your shoulder and get this train moving

Great line. Filed for future use.  Grin
Activity: 138
Jan 10th and still no attempt, why am I not surprised lol.

I hope people really do their homework before invest in such cloud sites like these from now on.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

Hahha first post that made me laugh in a long time, +1  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

Activity: 63
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Dear PBMining,

My btc earned for the week is still very low.  When is my recovery program going to kick in?  Did you change the formula?

You should already know by now, they arent coming back. This was a ponzi so if you invested a good amount I`m sorry to hear that.

The formula was based on peoples purchase, and no ones  depositing anymore btc into this thing. I recommend you talking to mrteal and put your name w. the rest of them if you did lost a significant amount for the local candadian police dept.
Activity: 66
Dear PBMining,

My btc earned for the week is still very low.  When is my recovery program going to kick in?  Did you change the formula?
Activity: 299
do you think
No. Transactions   9   
Total Received   7.41125 BTC   
Final Balance   2.29239801 BTC
pay for all customer on this week?
https://blockchain.info/tx/6ca7a1af2d615b9b133f02592ad6dfde34fe4ac80fd9d8c0f9434ee924b1aba1
Pbmining buy on Btc-e 1BTC
Pages:
Jump to: