Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 22. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I am very angry about your attitude!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would just give them a small amount, nothing too big. Going above 1 btc is obviously not using your logic sense and need a slap in the face.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I went over a few pages at cryptodouble and most of it is pretty small stuff but still it seemed to me that the "investors" were getting a little bolder, like the guy sending 1 BTC. But maybe he has 100 bitcoin and it´s just dust for him what do i know. But I guess it´s just a question of time when this thing winds up. Hopefully though not until after at least 48 hours and 52 minutes  Grin

I saw one for 15 BTC like a day ago.

dont be stupid ,  this big amounts are them investing in themselves to show big payouts,  .  DUH!!!

Yep, likely. They´re trying to reel in some substantial amounts.

One thing I noticed. Tried to send them .02 BTC but that was rejected because it was from an exchange wallet. But the other dust I sent from the same exchange RDD, UNO, DOGE went through no problem.
Activity: 215
I went over a few pages at cryptodouble and most of it is pretty small stuff but still it seemed to me that the "investors" were getting a little bolder, like the guy sending 1 BTC. But maybe he has 100 bitcoin and it´s just dust for him what do i know. But I guess it´s just a question of time when this thing winds up. Hopefully though not until after at least 48 hours and 52 minutes  Grin

dont be stupid ,  this big amounts are them investing in themselves to show big payouts,  .  DUH!!!

Activity: 206
In much brighter news, Bitstamp is back up and running and according to their press release better and more secure than before ... Time will tell I guess
In other news, at PN Mining each GH has metered 60 satoshi so far this week. So, it seems to be edging closer to zero each week.
And just wait until next year when the block reward halves too !

Yeh. Well, I wrote this shit off long ago. And I made up the loss elsewhere and then some. It just pisses me off that the fucker gets away with it scot free. And even more that I was dumb enough to defend it while it was still going.
In other news, at PN Mining each GH has metered 60 satoshi so far this week. So, it seems to be edging closer to zero each week.
And just wait until next year when the block reward halves too !
Looks like someone has moved to Indonesia...

www.bbxmining.com
Fool me once, shame on you ... Fool me twice, shame on me !!

Will I be giving them my hard won BTC ? ... Yeah nah !!
In short, i dont see a big difference between

a) a Ponzi who has crashed, just isnt 100% clear and people invested lots money in it (LTCGear)
b) a Ponzi who still pays and most people only invest like  (Cryptodouble)
c) a Ponzi collapsed (Hashie) and moore

Thank dog I´m ahead of him  Grin

Its a matter of time it goes bust. How do they even make money...

By absconding with the customers´money eventually. It´s totally risk-free for them in a marketplace that has no law enforcement and criminals don´t have to face any consequences at all.
Activity: 154

a) a Ponzi who has crashed, just isnt 100% clear and people invested lots money in it (LTCGear)

Its a matter of time it goes bust. How do they even make money...

www.bbxmining.com

Nah, it´s just some kids using the same template.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

www.bbxmining.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

b) a Ponzi who still pays and most people only invest like  (Cryptodouble)

go for the obvious!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Yet you advertise and obvious Ponzi in your sig.......

Play ponzis you will get burned again and again so seriously just STOP advertising and supporting them
The garbage is on Fartbook, right? Make sure to contact everyone

they´re connected with there. Since they associate with garbage

they are most likely of the same ilk and thus won´t care. If some

of them aren´t they´ll sever links with the garbage which would

seem to be in their best interest so you´d be doing them a favor.

Pages:
Jump to: