Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 23. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

LOL. I see cypher didn't listen. This is exactly what this forum DOESN'T need. The negativity. Folks who have lost money don't wanna hear anymore from people who "knew better" from the start. Support - don't further harm what has been damaged.

They need to hear it. They need to know that this was a scam from the beginning so that they realize that the screw up in the situation was giving the money to the scammer, not the scammer walking away with the money.

this was a bad investment with a bad result. Recognizing that is important to not doing it again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
The second week of January is almost coming to a close and still nothing.  Roll Eyes

He could at least post every other day or something to show us that he hasn't disappeared yet.

Looks like recovery program is just bullshit words.
No hope for recovery / refund

Luckily i just invest a little to try before some people say PBMining is a ponzi
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Come back and show plan to recovery! Other you are scam!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
The second week of January is almost coming to a close and still nothing.  Roll Eyes

He could at least post every other day or something to show us that he hasn't disappeared yet.

Jeez. No offense but please... wise up. HE IS NOT COMING BACK! YOU WILL NOT BE PAID ANYTHING.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
... many big, colored and bolded words ...

Would you mind editing the above post to use normal text? I would appreciate it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST ALL THE INFO WE GOT SO FAR. ,   THE NEWSPAPER EDITOR THAT WAS CONTACTED..,THE SASKATOON POLICE PHONE NUMBER.,THE PHONE NUMBERS WE HAD FOR HIM. ,ONLINE CRIMES ORGANIZATIONS.,   THE FBI INFO.. ,  THE ADDRESSES.   , ANY RELATIVES PHONE NUMBERS,LIKE HIS PARENTS OR HIS GIRLFRIEND- WE CAN FIND A WAY TO PRESSURE HIM AND FIND A WAY TO GET THE POLICE TO AREST A PERSON IN POSETION OF STOLEN MONEY.    WE CAN EVEN HIRE OUR OWN CRIMINAL ATTORNEY TO PROSECUTE HIM.   WE ARE IN THE THOUSANDS HE IS JUST ONE PERSON (IF EVERY ACCOUNT CHIPPED IN 1 DOLLAR THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO HIRE THE BEST PROSECUTOR IN CANADA).    THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT OF HAD A PERSON, REPRESENTING US, SPEAK FACE TO FACE WITH BOYKO BY NOW. IF HE DOESNT WANT TO ANSWER WE SUE HIM.ALSO DONT FORGET TO FILE LAWSUITS WHERE EVER YOU LIVE.  IT WONT HAVE AN IMMEDIATE EFFECT BUT IF HE TRIES CREATING A NEW BUSINESS THAT BUSINESS COULD HAVE ITS ASSETS SEIZED.    ALSO HE CANT GET A LOAN OR CREDIT WITH OUTSTANDING LAWSUITS IF THE BANKS HAVE BRANCHES IN THE USA OR YOUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY.   THIS THREAD IS GETTING DRAWN OUT AND BOYKO IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PONZI WEBSITES.   LETS ALL COMPILE THE INFO AND START A FRESH THREAD. WE CAN FIND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.     WHY HAVE THE COPS NOT GOTTEN AN ARREST YET.    ONCE WE GET SOME MOMENTUM THINGS WILL KEEP MOVING.    ALSO THIS WILL BE FUN.  ITS A CHALLENGE.   WE HAVE A GOAL LETS WORK TOGETHER AND SEE THE LAW PREVAIL.   IT IS ILLEGAL TO RUN A PONZI.    it is illegal to sell gh for FIVE YEARS AND STEAL THE GH, THAT NEVER EXISTED ANYWAYS. SO WHAT IF THAT PIECE OF SHIT THINKS IT IS OK TO DO WHAT HE DID- NOW HE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL. LETS GET A THREAD STARTED WHERE THE FIRST POST IS ALL THE USEFUL INFO. THUS MAKING IT EASIER TO FIND AND USE ON A DAILY BASIS. THEN WE CAN REFER BACK TO IT. LETS START POSTING IN THE FREE WANT ADDS IN HIS AREA ASKING FOR HELP IN FINDING AND CONTACTING BOYKO, WE COULD ALSO POST FOR REQUESTS TO HAVE LAWYERS CONTACT US. LETS MEET THIS CHALLENGE AND HAVE FUN GETTING LEGAL RECOURSE RATHER THEN LET THIS THIEF POSSES AND SPEND OUR MONEY  
Activity: 66
I was hoping for a compliment on this masterpiece.

As a sign of goodwill try sending him this nice pair of ice fishing boots.

Does it come in size 11s?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
waiting for recovery ,

STILL
Activity: 686

Unfortunately, this is how the OP normally fades away! I'm still holding on to hope that some recovery is forthcoming, but that's the optimist in me!
Activity: 686

Activity: 485
Merit: 274
I don't think the mainstream press is really going to care less about this case, but has anyone tried the Bitcoin news sites yet?  There are lots of them.  I haven't seen any mention of PBMining on any of them yet, and I check most days.  See my sig for details.

Most of them just reprint press releases but a few do seem to follow things up on their own.  And whether its good or bad, it's still Bitcoin news and that is what they want.  If there are a few cloud miners closing at the moment then they could make a feature on it.  Wink
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
Pbminning! Where I can see your plan to recovery!
u cant never see now.... forgot your BTC and enjoy without shit PBM
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Pbminning! Where I can see your plan to recovery!
Activity: 616
I was hoping for a compliment on this masterpiece.

As a sign of goodwill try sending him this nice pair of ice fishing boots.

Activity: 206
If you look at CryptoDouble's terms, it says that past payouts are no guarantee of future payouts, only invest money you can afford to lose, and that they can modify the terms of the investment agreement at any time.

So they offer 100% as long as the value of their increasing customer base rises faster than the money they are paying to acquire it.  Then they announce the payout is 2%.  Then they announce they will give you back half your money, and post Facebook pictures of a wild office party.

All perfectly legal according to their terms.

It's just a game where the goal is to get in and out while it's still worth it to them to pay 100%.

How long that will be is anyone's guess.

Consider it a tax on people who don't read the fine print.

DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DOUBLE. THAT IS A DIFFERENT THREAD

this is the put boyko in jail thread
Henry ... Mate, good to see you've finally joined the party ... What took you so long ? And I'm very disappointed you haven't got out your big red text ... Next time eh Huh
If you look at CryptoDouble's terms, it says that past payouts are no guarantee of future payouts, only invest money you can afford to lose, and that they can modify the terms of the investment agreement at any time.

So they offer 100% as long as the value of their increasing customer base rises faster than the money they are paying to acquire it.  Then they announce the payout is 2%.  Then they announce they will give you back half your money, and post Facebook pictures of a wild office party.

It's just a game where the goal is to get in and out while it's still worth it to them to pay 100%.

DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DOUBLE. THAT IS A DIFFERENT THREAD

this is the put boyko in jail thread
Activity: 327
Merit: 124

So they offer 100% as long as the value of their increasing customer base rises faster than the money they are paying to acquire it.  Then they announce the payout is 2%.  Then they announce they will give you back half your money, and post Facebook pictures of a wild office party.

This is exactly what this forum DOESN'T need. The negativity

Its called reality, and you better start facing it if you want any chance of justice and who knows, at least some reparations.

I agree with both posts ... There certainly has been more than enough anger, posturing and threat making going on and it's not helped at all.
But we do need to face facts ... It's unlikely that Boyko is going to be able to recover from this, so we may only see partial, minimal repayments of the investment we've made.
Shame really, but that's the reality of it.
Be prepared for it to be nothing is my suggestion.

here is boykos other account- so here is boykos anouncment
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
wow you obviously put some work and effort into that, I appreciate the time spent to try to prove somebody wrong but I have just one flaw with it, just one tiny little flaw. You failed to take into account that they "trade" across over 200+ cryptocurrencies, sell high and buy low across all platforms so for example if BTC is down (and it has been recently but it's recovering) then I assume they are compensating for their profit margin on other currencies. Why would you focus purely on BTC when I stated they trade across the other currencies? I would be interested for a similar demonstration including the other crypto's

Unless you're trolling me, I suggest that whoever gets to take you out for a walk should also take over management of your finances.

Sorry to btcgnome and other victims of PB for going off topic and clogging up your echo chamber here.

Firstly I have never trolled anyone I really don't see the point. Secondly what's with all the insults? I have not once insulted you on here. Thirdly I was genuinely interested to see if you could adopt the other crypto's into your demo as I would then of been more wary of the site.
Pages:
Jump to: