Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 51. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Just to keep you updated :

1. Looks like Saskatoon police is taking the case seriously. They have seen that I published an e-mail on this thread and asked me to remove it. They are probably reading everything on this thread.

2. It's forbidden to publish online the e-mails your receive from the police. It's confidential. So just don't do it. I removed mine.

Anybody knows some russian debt collection guys in canada?

I heard, they are the best and have a good manners.... Grin

Maybe they will search for Jason, and if they get him *placeyourwishhere*........... Grin Grin Grin

Instead of that, contact local police if you are canadian. Or, if you are a foreigner, report the fraud to your local police agency and ask them to forward it to Saskatoon police for investigation.

Ok, then they see my smilies.   Wink

BTW: I am too far away from Canada to do anything, but my lawyer gets the whole data collected here and lets see what I can do. But I think I can put this to experience... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
how does ltcgear shares work?

Today best day to try it out , -10% only today Smiley

126$ (about 0.39btc) = 50 MH/s = 500 qasic shares

what about maintenance fees?

LTCGear shares have officially 12 months no Fees, after that 5-20% p.a. if i recall it correctly ( look at ltcgear.com )

People and owner say share age doesn´t matter, though. Shares are transferable P2P.

So theoreticly after the shares broke even into positive ROI  (typically after ABOUT 3 months: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty) you can sell them.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
Just to keep you updated :

1. Looks like Saskatoon police is taking the case seriously. They have seen that I published an e-mail on this thread and asked me to remove it. They are probably reading everything on this thread.

2. It's forbidden to publish online the e-mails your receive from the police. It's confidential. So just don't do it. I removed mine.

Maybe they will search for Jason, and if they get him *placeyourwishhere*........... Grin Grin Grin

Instead of that, contact local police if you are canadian. Or, if you are a foreigner, report the fraud to your local police agency and ask them to forward it to Saskatoon police for investigation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

For me they can keep my share , just find him. if people get legally charged for this kind of fraud it will deter future scammers if they know their are consequences

Q
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

None, as with all ponzi's  Tongue
see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Activity: 14

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

wow.   I feel sorry for everyone that bought a PBmining contract.  I put .88 in back in April and gotten .95 out as of today so at least I broke even. 
Do you feel sorry enough to donate the extra 0.07 to one of the people that haven't made their money back yet?
Activity: 364
gotta say my income this week is now about 1% of the original , no way going to break the meager 7-8% i got paid last week

getting worse and worse

Q
Activity: 37

wow.   I feel sorry for everyone that bought a PBmining contract.  I put .88 in back in April and gotten .95 out as of today so at least I broke even. 
legendary
"breaking News: A bitcoin cloudmining service which always paid lowered the payouts"

No kidding. One GH has metered a whopping 46 satoshi so far this week.

I hear ya Sad

i got a mere 0.012 btc for 3100 GH/s
legendary

Activity: 14
legendary
And What does the newspaper Report?

"breaking News: A bitcoin cloudmining service which always paid lowered the payouts"

hey sick buffalo - i see you sold your account to jason boyko.. your last few post are completely supportive. you were one of the first to call him out. now you only post positive things on behalf of boyko.

I sold my account to Jason Boyako? Completly supportive? first to "call him out"?

OMG, lol.
Activity: 4
Jason Boyko I Will Find You And I Will ....... ahh.... just get my money back !

Customer #: 30323
Username: kordzakhiageo
Last Login: 16-12-2014
Fullname: Kordzakhia George
E-Mail: [email protected]
Payout Address: 1AZhhoSZ6y5Keyyq5STBhTbgFSrRXGYwsJ
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

No kidding. One GH has metered a whopping 46 satoshi so far this week.
Activity: 434

which site?

he forgot to add

/s
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037

which site?
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
Be interesting to see what the papers say.  They won't run anything without some proof and probably stand more chance of communicating with him than we do.  For all they know, we are an elaborate 4chan prank.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Usually garbage of this kind pays off the bigger and less

politically correct creditors in the interests of its own

self-preservation. So, for me it´s a write-off. Time to

move on. But it´s great that everything is known about

the guy, even down to his fucking dog. Garbage usually

gets taken out.
Pages:
Jump to: