Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 7. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
The red is everywhere,almost all altcoins are affected but I have hope that all will recover soon and we will experience boom again in all or almost the altcoins
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 18, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
Last few days we are getting some bad news so the market is down a bit every day but it's not a strange thing. It will recover as soon as possible. Just wait and see follow the market. Don't sell in a panic. In the early this week Zimbabwe bans banks from processing payments for cryptocurrencies and Indian court clinched all the petition by the exchanges and normal people. And some hack happens in exchanges so people get freaked and start selling their token so The market goes down a bit. Just don't worry and wait it will be green soon.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
That's pretty normal, and common, because many big investors lose more than half of their investment so they are open to manipulation. so there's a lot of panic selling, that's their goal. I want to remind you that in reality only the patient and smart people will win in the market. Red is temporary.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 06:22:34 AM
It was a very surprising act and the market was bailed completely.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
The cryptocurrency both BTC and altcoins are still volatile. They can be red and green easily. The changes are influenced by many issues and involvement of the people. Just wait for the price is higher. They will be still changing time to time. SO, just be calm, don't panic because it can make you decide the wrong decision to sell or buy the coin.
That's the fluctuation of cryptocurrency, some time ago we were in a positive position because the color of green continues to dominate but the fluctuations don't make everything become immortal, the color green turns into the color of the blood, and the market situation becomes changed, demand decreases because many users panic and sell their coins, then the price decline continues because of it
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
I think over time the market will go up. It all depends on the people involved who are not doing anything yet, because their countries have not accepted anything about bitcoin.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
As the conference approaches, red once again occupies the market. I don't know how long it will last. It's terrible.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
All portfolios will periodically fall and rise. The thing is that the market is under the influence and it is necessary to adapt to it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
very bad! I can't watch it anymore, it's really hard for me to see it. I'm tired of the red market officially and hope it ends soon
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 18, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
I thought that after the Consensus the market would go up. I am very sad that the market continues to fall. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.
yes, it's a bit surprise for almost crypto enthusiasts as usually after Consensus bull market will be back.
but everything already have huge fly so many of it need have a right correction to it reality value. Many shit coins were up without any development from teams.
BTC and ETH still sideway in a week so I don't think it's really bad
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 18, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
Lool in the internet for what was the possible factor of red market too long. But for me red market is normal because in every currency i know there is aways a chancge in price sometimes it goes down and sometimes is goes up. I didnt feel fear in massive dump in the market. Remember in the last month of 2017 massive pump is happen very strong. So its not surprise for me the next. As I expected there will be a dump after a pump. Dont worry too much, no market will continue in dumping, off course there will be buyer soon as possible
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
Normal market behavior . today green, tomorrow red . After a while, we will see the green color again
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 18, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
That is the nature of the cryptocurrency market,  its always up and down, whatever the reason...
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
May 18, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Red means the market price is dumping and because of that, there will be a huge chance for those people who have a small amount of capital to earn more profit by investing when the prices are low.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 18, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
I thought that after the Consensus the market would go up. I am very sad that the market continues to fall. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
The cryptocurrency both BTC and altcoins are still volatile. They can be red and green easily. The changes are influenced by many issues and involvement of the people. Just wait for the price is higher. They will be still changing time to time. SO, just be calm, don't panic because it can make you decide the wrong decision to sell or buy the coin.
Activity: 286
May 18, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
when will it be over? every day I go and look at the course and the numbers are constantly red. I'm really tired of it and wait when it's finally I get at least the minimum benefit from my early investments
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
Yes, again since two days the market is in red, but it will become in green soon and the crypto market will rock. These are all temporary things.
Activity: 383
May 18, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
I'm tired of the red market. I really want to benefit from their investments, and yet my investments brought me only losses
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
Although the red market looks scary, I'm not scared. that when the market is red, it's your best time to buy. You don't have to worry about anything,these are some common experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: