Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 6. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
Just waiting when market going up, it's normal. Now we see crorrection after 20k BTC prices.
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
i noticed that when bitcoin goes down it is tome to red day like if the bitcoin goes up price of ethereum will goes up too like other crypto.It is normal to crypto the price will goesbup or down.
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
I dont know why always red if i need some money. Its sad if i didnt need some money it will be going to green. Maybe i should have emergency money for my life.
Activity: 96
May 19, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Red are everywhere and not only you are suffering this kind of market. Even me my portfolio was on red and negative side for months now. If I were you hold into your coins or bitcoins and if you have funds buy some for the amount that you can afford. Invest in this bearish trend soon will realized market will on uptrend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Dont be afriad keep in mind that it is normal for the market to go down but if you truly believe on the market you will just wait it to go back to normal and whenever it raises up you will sell you now
Activity: 66
May 19, 2018, 02:01:10 AM
Its quite normal in the trading markets, you should get used to it. There is no markets that always being green, and when its red that is our chances to buy at low price.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 01:44:11 AM
Some normal dips and rebounds lately.  Typically when BTC and ETH fall, the rest of the alts and cryptos follow suit.  That's why you are seeing red everywhere rather than just BTC or ETH alone
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 10:58:14 PM
Similarly, I have not found any bad news.
Yet the whole market is still in a downward spiral, and that scares me.
This is a part of the cycle in this crypto world. Everything here is very volatile and you should be used to it and don't be scared. You should know how to play this volatility and used it to your advantage.
that's correct, I saw that a lot of crypto newbies just focus on prices changes, always fud and scare while market charts is red, I only want to said that how to earn $$$ if you always panic and can't control your emotions? patience and follow cryptocurrency news
copper member
Activity: 269
May 18, 2018, 10:48:42 PM
This is a part of the cycle in this crypto world. Everything here is very volatile and you should be used to it and don't be scared. You should know how to play this volatility and used it to your advantage.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 10:45:40 PM
I think this is the result of the growth of bitcoin, and today the bitcoin drops back. this becomes very sharp on the decline of almost all altcoin. I think it's not just you who feel it. of course I also feel restless and bored with this kind of situation. Grin
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
May 18, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Yeah, its been a tough quarter for the market and right now its kinda hard to look at my portfolio but we can't help it, i mean its a part of the crypto world, where the market is very volatile that this kind of things happen so often, get used to so and if i were you I'll just leave it be, for checking it momentarily will only stress you out, i suggest put a little trust in your coins and hold till the entire market recovers and the value rise up again.
Activity: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
I'm new here. I wonder if I should invest at this time? When the market is red as you say. Pls give me some advice, thanks! Wink Grin Cheesy
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

I think , It is just a crisis. Dont panic. That's normal market forces especially crypto which is very volatile. I believe the market will rise soon. we will see.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
It is volatile that price of bitcoin can go down low and up. Red everywhere we should expect price of low value since it were exists. Let's  monitor price of bitcoin so we can decides on our trading activity.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
The market today is red all day, I do not argue, but there is always a hope that bitcoin will again begin its growth. because he is so alone and we clearly understand that no other altcoin will be able to beat bitcoin
Activity: 96
May 18, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
Yeah, it's a tough time. Now will tested the most cold heads and weak hands. Who will last longer, he will have real experience and, of course, profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
Activity: 104
May 18, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
All whales and insiders are looking at 7.8k level to hold support that's why not much momentum in the market, If that breaks, $BTC will not be able to cross 8.3k again leading to major downside leg
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
May 18, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Just hold and don't panic no matter how much percentage you lose from your portfolio it is not actually a loss as long as you don't sold it in the current market yet. I think this is because of Mtgox selling a huge amount of bitcoin in the market but I know this has no permanent effect on the market so lets all just chill for the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: