Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 29. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
I think you shouldn't waste your time to tell other people to be patient in this down trend Smiley). You're not the only one whom tell other people like that but seem like there are so many traders and investors stil become panic sellers just tried to cut their loss Smiley). Let this downward trend disqualify bad traders and investors Smiley. I think it's a good time to clear this crypto world Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
The market has started to grow, we have to wait patiently when it rises, without patience, we lose a lot.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
July 07, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
As much as I shall hold during Dip in expectation of the Market future correction to price hike, I doubt if I can continue to hold A coin I discovered to be totally bull shit or going crashed, I prefer to rather sell out in other not to encounter 100% loss on the said coins. However, deep research is also needed and advised on the type of coins to hodl at either Dip beginning or at the middle. But the best belt is to shun any sort of panic in all situation. Experience counts a lot.
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
I totally agree. Anyone who can hold right now will enjoy the profit soon enough. That's the market for you, it has to have highs and lows
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
Good advice friend. I think the same thing about the decline that occurred in cryptocurrency this year. I'm sure all crypto will decline in every year and a big increase will happen in the next year.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
July 07, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
The market is cyclical. Sooner or later the price of bitcoin will again be more than $ 20,000. The main thing is to wait for this moment.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
I agree that with you my portfolio  has lost like 70% but luckily it is not my hard earned money those are all from bounty in which I participated. the market is now in chaos but when I se the project that is active I am still holding my coins .some.I sold because it keeps declinijg everyday but those I sold is the coins I think there is no wsy to recover. I only keep or hold those I think has a bigger future rather than losing it all because of the market is in chaos.  But I am not in panic as I know it is normal in a crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
Yes be patience, because this is the good thing to do in this situation,
and I’m telling you it is useful and helpful to deal and handle this kind of situation, so be smart and wise to know what to do.
Patience is the key to eliminate all those peoples who really happy to dump the coin more and more. Now cryptocurrency its on recovery and we'll get back in green period.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 07, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Yes be patience, because this is the good thing to do in this situation,
and I’m telling you it is useful and helpful to deal and handle this kind of situation, so be smart and wise to know what to do.
Activity: 361
July 03, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
The market has started rising already, though the change in rising is not all that much, there is a change in percentage. The market has started getting green. Be more patient holders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
Patience is one of those feelings that helps in investing in the crypto currency. There are those who were lucky and they came at a time when the market grew every week and everyone thought that it would last forever. Now this is not, but it does not mean that that time will not happen again!
Activity: 434
July 03, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last, I have to say, do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if the market grows we have to expect downs, that's normal.  be patient
absolutely agree with the author, soon 3 and 4 quarter in which I'm sure will be a great rise, and the more you sell the further you will push the rise of the crypto market, whales see everything and manipulate the market want to earn be patient! and the author is right for blockchain a great future to him, not even breathe every country in the world!
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
It’s like be patience in the hard times that you will encounter in this business and industry
because that hard times can make you realize how to deal with it, and how to be better person.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 04:27:40 AM
Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
That's true somehow. This dip has happened in crypto before and so we should stay calm. A better market moment can happen at any time and so we should wait for the bullish season
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
If you, for any reason, think that the coin has prospects then you should not sell it. The market now beat out "the weak hands"
Activity: 420
July 01, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
yes I understand this is a risk that must be faced when starting to decide invest in crypto. precisely when the price is low as this is the right time to start investing or buying new coins. so, I will not panic because this is a common thing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 04:23:08 AM
Yes, patience and a lot of people because of despair and choose to sell the token, when they sell, however, may have formed on the bottom of the token, then they will feel regret, this is a very interesting phenomenon
Activity: 142
July 01, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
Yes, we need to have enough patience to wait, this market will not continue to be at a low point, patiently waiting for the market to pick up, we can get more profits, I believe this market will develop better in the future.
Activity: 406
July 01, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
We must be patience in all terms of buying, selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project. You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
July 01, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
Patience is Key, the markets are volatile,

If you believe in the technology, the team, the strategy, the mission, etc,

Why would you sell if price goes down? You should buy more on discount!
Pages:
Jump to: