Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 30. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Yes, patience is important. Especially in this year's encryption market, we must have enough patience. This year's market conditions are not good. Without enough patience, you will lose a lot.
Activity: 108
July 01, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
It's hard to keep cool when the market goes down very much. But in this situation, the most powerful project will survive. we can see which are scam and not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
if there is another source of income, then cryptocurrency can be considered as a long-term portfolio. therefore, only HOLD. if there is no other income - sell part, because most likely it is your only money and you broke the rules of the investor. And I can recommend only one thing, to study your portfolio and remove not fundamental coins. To start new investments only after studying the rules
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 27, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Yeah, stressful period always calls for the strong holding hands and nothing else. If we sell then we loose big time and if we hold then we can have higher chances of winning this market. This is what the legends here tell us, they legend because they are oldies of the crypto market and who know what are the benefits of holding in this market. Even ask to those people who bought in 2017 start and held until the December 2017  Wink Those people know the value of holding very much and this is what one should take into consideration. Just think about the 2018 december and hold for the great moves !
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
Sell to castrate calamity and so purchase whether it weight ladle. You moreover occupancy and generate certain that you don't get bait cancelled with your reaction, everything is prosperous to be fine.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 25, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
I do not know how you can just look at it all. I wait for any opportunity to sell my altcoins. a little lift and I'll do everything, I'm sure that bitcoin will be restored and to some extent Etherium, but not all the rest!
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
June 25, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Zencash will surely boom very soon so I am going to panic in the kitchen and sell all my coins. So far I am waiting the super nodes coming
Activity: 233
June 25, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
Yes, I think to be patient is the best thing in this case and wait for the market to rise again so that you can sell the coins with much profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
June 25, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
I believe that indeed sell there is no not no sense. Now you can participate in the investment of some coins. But friends, the most difficult thing is to keep patience and not to break. Stay with you
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 25, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss.
I always wondered what makes people to sell their portfolios when they have already lost almost everything.
Why can't they just patiently wait? Such a panic selling will not help them to recover losses, but waiting gives a chance to win their money back.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 25, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
I agree with some of your points, patient is important in crypto. Some experienced traders sell their coins when dips happen and buy back at the bottom. I choose to hold as I am not an experienced trader who knows the top and bottom prices.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
In this statement that red period but be patience for me it means that in the hardship that you will encounter in this business you should have a long patience how to deal with it to be able to survive and successful.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 24, 2018, 12:36:37 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
selling immediately is sure to be hurtful for the own feeling of its holder. I know many people with such experienced. its better to become patient than regret those actions in the future.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 12:30:50 AM
Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market are our future, and what we need to do is hold.
There may be multiple falls on the way to victory, so keep it light.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
In fact, the best solution that remains in this situation is to keep the coins in the long run. Perhaps it is worth considering other coins and shift your funds in them, since if you have not invested in coins such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, it is likely that those coins are now much cheaper, and not the fact that they are so much the same will grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
yes, I think for now the thing to do is keep hold of the crypto assets that are owned. because I think if we will sell it it will only get losses only and of course this time is the right time for each user crypto to start investment activities because the current price shows at low point.
Activity: 110
June 24, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
I think this red situations is coming and going very 2nd months panicking lot of people who already invested in during peak of crypto market in Dec-Jan but since Jan 2018 crypto market struggled to return to its peak, Its ok for people who can hold and can also invest during the red dip but its very hard for people who cant hold due various reasons, i personally think people should be careful when investing in crypto market and maintain a balanced portfolio of both stable and highly volatile coins. Patience is the key.
Activity: 290
June 23, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
Thank you for this kind words it does helps a lot specially to those who are about to give up and sell all their holdings. You are right, there is nothing we can do right now but to wait patiently and keep on holding to our precious coins. Don't ever think of selling just because you are afraid that the market won't recover. Trust me things like this have happen countless times already. Just keep your cool and have faith.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
Dear all

Yes thats what i always do for now is to be patient because im very sure that in due time market recover and it will make our investment becomes more profitable again as expected by many crypto experts.
Activity: 256
June 23, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
In this situation we do not think negatively. So from that we must be patient in this red period we also have to hold and make sure that we will not go with our emotions, because later on everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: