Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 32. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
June 23, 2018, 09:10:46 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
Absolutely true. The cryptocurrency market is facing a bear market right now and it might turn into a bullish run anytime.
The bear market is temporary and so I would suggest to stay away from the market for quite a while and wait until the bull market arrives.
Selling now won't make any good because the price is cheap now and selling now will result in a loss. Wait until the market recovers and then sell. Right now will be a good time for those who missed to buy at this level. The price might rise soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
The market for electronic currencies is always attractive with unusual fluctuations. The market is red, it's a normal phenomenon. Investors who are holding digital money at this time should calmly hold your coins, as the fluctuations drift off, and the prices of those coins rise again. They also see this as an opportunity to select and spend money to buy potential e-currencies. The money market is always on the rise, when the price of these coins rise, you will be profitable.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
Yes we are all seen and experienced the red period in all the coins in the market but you need to stand still and firm because it is so normal we have seen a lot of this scenario in the past years but the market still managed to overcame it. Just have lots of patience and you will definitely prosper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
in this situation you can not completely blame the market. this is certainly one of the risks you must face when you start investing in the crypto market. do not be discouraged and keep thinking positive if things like this will not last long. because the krypto market is unpredictable, do not sell your coins at this time. Good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 23, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
I really agree with you ! Most of us are being discourage or annoys every time we see red charts or dumping prices but in any case, some trader and investors are taking advantage of this phenomenon, they investing more and more to the altcoin/s they want to trade or hold. In the same time, let us all be patient to wait for the market to recover in order for us to acquire profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 23, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Red peroid/bleeding market really is profitable if you see the bigger picture of it. You have have full trust on crypto youll know that it will sill recover in the future, then if you know it will raise again why not take advantage of the current cheap price of crypto. So tbh it is much better to buy now then sell it in the future.
Activity: 462
June 23, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
Something tells me that the summer of 2018 for the world of cryptocurrency will be cold. But despite this forecast, I very much hope that from the middle of summer everyone expects the long-awaited growth. Growth is possible, but most likely it will happen not earlier than the beginning of autumn. Although the guessing in this area is an ungrateful business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

you know if you tell this to a financial expert they will most probably have a heart attack either because of the shock or because they will fall on the floor bursting with laughter.

you are basically telling people to lose almost all their investment and continue losing more and do nothing about it!!! do you honestly think that is a wise choice?

it is no secret that i think altcoins are shitcoins, it is clear from my post history but lets assume they are the best thing in the wold all all of them will be worth $1 million one day. that still won't justify holding them while they are getting dumped and while you are losing something like 70% to 90% of your investment!

you must sell when there is a dump going on to prevent your investment, then invest back at the bottom IF you really think they will rise back up
In order to do what you say you need to understand very well all the processes on the market. You have to understand that the fall is just beginning and you have time to sell. And then you need to buy again at the right time. Not everyone knows how.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 08:39:27 AM
I agree. do not sell or sell the crypto money in your hand that it is red. This decline will definitely go up and your losses will return to you as a profit. be a little more patient
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

Agree on your post, people should hodl for a couple of years for their investments to double or even triple. Unfortunately people panic and expected to get profit in one week time, but it doesn't work that way!! I am keeping my altcoins safe and keeping them for granted. I got most of them for bounty campaings, this is also a hard way of working and investing my time in to this! i believe one day one of my coins, will make me rich!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 23, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
I have really no problem with hodling for a longer period of time, du to the fact that i have alreay made a lot of money and i am in the plus. Just waiting for the bottom to refill iota bags
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
June 23, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
I don't support your term that we should hold our funds in Tusd, Tether is somehting that could be fell to zero, as we already know, the Bitfinex team is the one who backs the Tether( Tether is a centralized cryptocurrency that doesn't have any value without bitfinex backing it up), was failed to proof that they really hold the funds to backup all the tether that in circulation, so we can't really be sure that this whole business is completely legit.

If you trust bitcoin for the long run and you really think that this technology could be the trigger to change the world of finance you don't really need to make short term trades in order to be in a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
June 23, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
History does not always repeat itself. We do not know the full picture of the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps now big whales have entered battle with small whales. They have a lot of Fiat and cryptocurrency reserves, so the confrontation can last a very long time. Maybe even more than a year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 23, 2018, 08:17:12 AM
Big players never loose in the bearish trend and red period. They are just creating FUD so that you exit and they can enter!!. Hold your horeses nothing is happening its very simple manipulation nothing more than that. They are testing our patience and if you loose here means we made them WIN!! I am not here to loose as I know bitcoin is here to stay for month or 2 but for long and very long.... Stay Strong guys...
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
June 23, 2018, 08:12:35 AM
Dear all

I have always said that it is ok and it is good for market to have such corrections, it will let us to be in accumulation phase. Some people are desperate right now but I take this situation as opportunity to buy more cheap alts and BTC. History used to repeat, so I am pretty sure that we will see new ATH quite soon, maybe even in 2018, but in 2019 for sure, just HODL.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 23, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
Thanks for your words. They stopped me before to sell my tokens
Activity: 240
June 23, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
I agree with you, many people are being affected because of the sudden fall of the market and they are starting to panic because of what is happening. It is really inevitable for us to experience things like these, we will really experience "roller coaster" things like these especially when it comes to value of a certain coin, the key is to be patient at all times and you will succeed.
Activity: 331
June 23, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

you know if you tell this to a financial expert they will most probably have a heart attack either because of the shock or because they will fall on the floor bursting with laughter.

you are basically telling people to lose almost all their investment and continue losing more and do nothing about it!!! do you honestly think that is a wise choice?

it is no secret that i think altcoins are shitcoins, it is clear from my post history but lets assume they are the best thing in the wold all all of them will be worth $1 million one day. that still won't justify holding them while they are getting dumped and while you are losing something like 70% to 90% of your investment!

you must sell when there is a dump going on to prevent your investment, then invest back at the bottom IF you really think they will rise back up

What you said is very true if we consider the shitcoins flooding the market.  But looking at the very good projects,  have you even considered that there might be some people who are causing the market manipulations because they want to get in?  To sell in such situation would be a great loss  my friend.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 07:58:40 AM
yes market conditions are very uncertain which of course is very influential on the price of coins in the market crypto. but is not that a risk we will get when investing in crypto? should you already know will menyika risk like this and must be ready to face it. keep thinking positive and do better business so you do not feel too disadvantaged by this. good luck!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
People should not sell at this time
. Selling at the moment is a bad idea. Prices are very low for sale
Pages:
Jump to: