Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 17. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 06, 2017, 09:25:36 AM
Ok, thanks...wallet now sinhro...so if i have web wallet NEO, is this ok for import or. must be GUI wallet...I dont know where is difference...I see that is only half hour to replace wallet addres on the web...

SIGH...last response to you.  I'd repeat for the nth time...READ the instructions!!!  It was so clear why you need to do them.  It also includes snapshot pictures of step by step actions you need to take.

Good luck and goodbye!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 08:31:27 AM
Ok, thanks...wallet now sinhro...so if i have web wallet NEO, is this ok for import or. must be GUI wallet...I dont know where is difference...I see that is only half hour to replace wallet addres on the web...
October 06, 2017, 08:12:35 AM
One info please, I havent GAS, so I will buy 1 at Binance, I never used Neo wallet...have NEO walet 2 address one for NEO, one for GAS...or how I transfer into wallet?

Your NeoGas has the same wallet address as your Neo. You can send you NeoGas there and it will appear in your GUI wallet.

Some more info about NeoGas:
- it's a Utility token. Just like Bitcoin or Ethereum reserve a small amount of BTC or ETH as a transaction fee, Neo uses NeoGas for the transaction fee
- If you hold you Neo in the Neo-gui wallet, you collect free NeoGas which you can claim whenever you want. It's actually free money, which the exchanges keep if you hold your Neo in their wallet.

And a little warning about the Neo-gui wallet: it can only hold integers of Neo, because Neo are actually indivisible! So only send full Neo to your gui wallet (for example 4 Neo). If you send 4.4 for example, your 0.4 will be lost and the wallet will only show 4 full Neo!

I have web NEO wallet, web...address was neded for confirmation - white list which I have confirm. Ok, will today sinhro rpx wallet, and do transaction into (NEO) to get GAS for sunday...Is best way, that replace wallet addres with new one (not doing import, because wallet-web is empty)?

Your whitelist confirmation have the FULL INSTRUCTION on what to do....much better and complete than anyone here can tell you.  READ it and follow the links.

Good luck!
October 06, 2017, 08:02:03 AM
One info please, I havent GAS, so I will buy 1 at Binance, I never used Neo wallet...have NEO walet 2 address one for NEO, one for GAS...or how I transfer into wallet?

Your NeoGas has the same wallet address as your Neo. You can send you NeoGas there and it will appear in your GUI wallet.

- it's a Utility token. Just like Bitcoin or Ethereum reserve a small amount of BTC or ETH as a transaction fee, Neo uses NeoGas for the transaction fee
- If you hold you Neo in the Neo-gui wallet, you collect free NeoGas which you can claim whenever you want. It's actually free money, which the exchanges keep if you hold your Neo in their wallet.

And a little warning about the Neo-gui wallet: it can only hold integers of Neo, because Neo are actually indivisible! So only send full Neo to your gui wallet (for example 4 Neo). If you send 4.4 for example, your 0.4 will be lost and the wallet will only show 4 full Neo!

I have web NEO wallet, web...address was neded for confirmation - white list which I have confirm. Ok, will today sinhro rpx wallet, and do transaction into (NEO) to get GAS for sunday...Is best way, that replace wallet addres with new one (not doing import, because wallet-web is empty)?
October 06, 2017, 07:57:08 AM
Based on your questions, looks like you can't join anyway.

The instructions Red Pulse gave to the applicants are very clear and you sound you don't know it...meaning you are not on the white list.  Only people in the white list can join.  Sorry.

1. You need to use their latest GUI wallet.  You can't use any other wallet.
2. Both NEO and GAS have to be on the same wallet.
3. Transfer GAS the same you way you would any other token/coin but use the NEO wallet address.

Note that depending on how many NEO you have, it will generate enough gas if you keep it in a wallet (not exchange).  Mine generate the needed 0.001 GAS in just a few minutes.

I have Neo wallet, but never used...have confrmation for white list...but like I said never used...

...and you also never read their emails???
October 06, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

Careful with this info...while it is true it is not 100% correct either.

Say you send out 4.0 NEO out of your exchange wallet...you will receive only 3 NEO and 1 whole NEO will be lost....because you need to a transaction fee in NEO from your exchange.

From the exchange you need to know their fee.  Bittrex for example charges 0.025 NEO so if you send;
4.000 NEO, you will receive 3.000 NEO
4.025 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
4.500 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
4.900 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.000 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.020 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.030 NEO, you will receive 5.000 NEO

Activity: 476
October 06, 2017, 07:30:39 AM

October 06, 2017, 07:17:41 AM
Based on your questions, looks like you can't join anyway.

The instructions Red Pulse gave to the applicants are very clear and you sound you don't know it...meaning you are not on the white list.  Only people in the white list can join.  Sorry.

1. You need to use their latest GUI wallet.  You can't use any other wallet.
2. Both NEO and GAS have to be on the same wallet.
3. Transfer GAS the same you way you would any other token/coin but use the NEO wallet address.

Note that depending on how many NEO you have, it will generate enough gas if you keep it in a wallet (not exchange).  Mine generate the needed 0.001 GAS in just a few minutes.
October 06, 2017, 06:33:09 AM
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
October 06, 2017, 04:35:58 AM
seems like a lot of barriers...no China? No USA? Gotta hold NEO?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 04:31:45 AM
I have 8 neos only Cry
I will participate with 4 maybe... Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 06, 2017, 04:15:54 AM
How much do you guys intend to put in this ICO? Nothing special, just curious.

For me, I only put around 10 NEO on it. Since there is requirement for GAS, though very tiny amount .001, I just moved some NEO to desktop wallet then it can generate enough GAS before ICO start. Some of you should do the same, I think.

Won't the gas you generate  be "unavailable" unless it reaches the threshold of 1.0 though? I think if you want to participate in the ICO you will need to buy 1 gas from an exchange ready because the generated amount won't be available on the ICO day with only a small amount of neo otherwise.

No you can claim fractions of gas. Just need to do a transaction to yourself for the claim button to be available and then you can claim any ampunt you have generated so far.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 06, 2017, 04:09:22 AM

For me, I only put around 10 NEO on it. Since there is requirement for GAS, though very tiny amount .001, I just moved some NEO to desktop wallet then it can generate enough GAS before ICO start. Some of you should do the same, I think.

Won't the gas you generate  be "unavailable" unless it reaches the threshold of 1.0 though? I think if you want to participate in the ICO you will need to buy 1 gas from an exchange ready because the generated amount won't be available on the ICO day with only a small amount of neo otherwise.
Activity: 294
October 06, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
Red pulse is based on the NEO, it is a Chinese platform so I'm also in doubt whether to buy tokens, because it is doubtful to make contact with China for now.
Activity: 252
October 06, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

EVERYONE should move their NEO in their private wallet.  It is a waste not to generate those GAS for yourself.  I read the exchanges are claiming the GAS generated by NEO left in the exchange by various users.

Yes, that's some kind of free money for them. Technically, it's their money til you withdraw yours to your wallet.
October 05, 2017, 11:06:48 PM

EVERYONE should move their NEO in their private wallet.  It is a waste not to generate those GAS for yourself.  I read the exchanges are claiming the GAS generated by NEO left in the exchange by various users.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 08:14:41 PM
I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
I think they will choose the banning over complying, many financial institutions do not accept US account holders precisely because of this reason, more and more banks around the world are deciding it is not worth it and I do not see why icos will choose any differently.

Even if they did, there's plenty of options for US citizens to participate in the project, maybe ICO's will be more difficult (eventhough most KYC regulations are a joke), but once the coins reach exchanges there's really nothing the government will be able to do except for complete banning and censoring parts of the internet, as well as forbidding international communication (a friend of mine from China asked me to buy into the RP ICO because he had trouble with it, after I collect our profits I'll just send him his money in BTC, it really is that easy)
I don't really get it...
How does the Government or the website owner know where the person is staying at? Is it because of his or her bank account?
The government has complete facilities to track anyone when transacting, they have a cyber team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
I think they will choose the banning over complying, many financial institutions do not accept US account holders precisely because of this reason, more and more banks around the world are deciding it is not worth it and I do not see why icos will choose any differently.

Even if they did, there's plenty of options for US citizens to participate in the project, maybe ICO's will be more difficult (eventhough most KYC regulations are a joke), but once the coins reach exchanges there's really nothing the government will be able to do except for complete banning and censoring parts of the internet, as well as forbidding international communication (a friend of mine from China asked me to buy into the RP ICO because he had trouble with it, after I collect our profits I'll just send him his money in BTC, it really is that easy)
I don't really get it...
How does the Government or the website owner know where the person is staying at? Is it because of his or her bank account?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 05, 2017, 06:44:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: