Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 20. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 09:20:59 PM
Now that the China FUD is over...NEO's first ICO RPX will be a shot straight to the moon. Very rarely do projects get a HUGE influx of demand yet still hold the cap to only what they NEED to develop their project, rather than make it a money grab. For example Cindicator had $500 million in demand, yet only raised $15 million. That is a big sign of a quality project. RPX is solving a real problem. Just any of your Chinese peers. If it can be anywhere close to a Chinese Bloomberg...its going to Pluto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2017, 06:14:38 PM
I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 07:29:37 PM
How do you still trust to China based ICOs? Didn't they kill us enought? I will not join any chinese ICO again.

you will regret doing that look at WTC now Grin
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:34:42 PM
How do you still trust to China based ICOs? Didn't they kill us enought? I will not join any chinese ICO again.
September 27, 2017, 04:17:33 PM
why is neo rising so much? can someone post me a link to the news causing this? i can't find anything relating to any change? Checked there twitter, nothing?

read this thread dude. It's a combo of growing overall trust in the market, less FUD, a new China listing, rumors of a poloniex listing, red pulse ICO coming october 8th, ...

i read the thread, but i can't find any news articles anywhere to back up any of these claims so it's all heresay so far. If a new china listing than why isn't it on the neo website, twitter, facebook or any of the crypto news channels?

Its a korean exchange. Even without that one, NEO still has a lot going for it.
Merit: 108
September 27, 2017, 03:57:32 PM
why is neo rising so much? can someone post me a link to the news causing this? i can't find anything relating to any change? Checked there twitter, nothing?

read this thread dude. It's a combo of growing overall trust in the market, less FUD, a new China listing, rumors of a poloniex listing, red pulse ICO coming october 8th, ...

i read the thread, but i can't find any news articles anywhere to back up any of these claims so it's all heresay so far. If a new china listing than why isn't it on the neo website, twitter, facebook or any of the crypto news channels?
September 27, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

Merit: 108
September 27, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 02:49:08 PM
Now i can say clearly yes it's worth it. The good news coming from China regarding NEO, as we see from the current price. They did good by postponing the ICO.

Did I miss the good news? I thought the jump was because NEO got added to a Korean exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
Now i can say clearly yes it's worth it. The good news coming from China regarding NEO, as we see from the current price. They did good by postponing the ICO.
Activity: 266
September 27, 2017, 02:34:23 PM
I will invest 3 or 4 neos only,,, are we suppose to invest 1000 USD worth of neo?

No. During the first hour of the sale, individual investments will be capped to 1000 USD worth of NEO. Of course you can invest less than that, but keep in mind that each participant is only allowed to send one transaction during the first hour. So decide in advance how much you want to invest and stick with it. After the first hour, the individual cap will be 50 000 USD worth of NEO and every participant will be able to send one additional transaction.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 02:19:29 PM
make sure you have 1000 USD in the right NEO wallet for the first hour of sale. If you are on the whitelist that is. After hour 1 the cap goes up to 50K and then it will end quickly.
I will invest 3 or 4 neos only,,, are we suppose to invest 1000 USD worth of neo?
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 26, 2017, 03:05:19 PM
make sure you have 1000 USD in the right NEO wallet for the first hour of sale. If you are on the whitelist that is. After hour 1 the cap goes up to 50K and then it will end quickly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 26, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Can you please explain what does it mean 1 NEO = 1300 RPX? Does it mean I will get 1300 RPX for 1 NEO?
Sorry, I'm not very keen on ICOs

Thats exactly what it means. Understand that 1000 RPX = 1 NEO, but you get 30% bonus
Wanted to participate in my first ICO sale, but they closed the registration already  Sad
September 26, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Can you please explain what does it mean 1 NEO = 1300 RPX? Does it mean I will get 1300 RPX for 1 NEO?

Thats exactly what it means. Understand that 1000 RPX = 1 NEO, but you get 30% bonus
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 26, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

Activity: 266
September 26, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

You will always be able to buy ICO tokens in the open market as long as it is possible to transfer them freely between different accounts. The thingis, no government can directly control transactions and balances on any decentralized blockchain worth talking about. There's no central power they can turn to stop or reverse a particular transaction or to freeze or seize funds from particular account.

Of course, governments can force companies doing ICO to design token creation smart contract in such the way, that it won't be possible to transfer a token without the approval of the third party (either government or the company). But then, what's the point of using decentralized systems to create such abominations?
September 26, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
Can anyone explain why RedPulse is interesting? I don't really get what's special about it, other than the fact that's it's the first NEO ICO.

Theres a lot of money in research and development, especially in the clinical/farma business. Sharing that research for a good price (in RPX) allows this market to be a lot more accessible all over the world. Also, Red Pulse has a catchy name, something that's far more important than most people realise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 09:20:03 AM
According to the last email instructions from Red Pulse, it is written:

"A few additional points to consider: Red Pulse RPX sale will begin on October 8th. We only accept NEO tokens, not ETH or BTC. It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time."

My Question:
The NEO-GUI is available only for Windows users, but not for MAC users. How will the MAC users be able to participate if the NEON wallet is not updated by 8th of Oct.? Can someone from the RedPulse team comment on this?

Thanks!

I would set up a Windows virtual machine. I guess that should work.
Pages:
Jump to: