Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 21. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 09:05:49 AM
Can anyone explain why RedPulse is interesting? I don't really get what's special about it, other than the fact that's it's the first NEO ICO.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 09:00:12 AM
I think I will throw a 100 NEO at this motherfucker.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 26, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 06:37:15 AM
According to the last email instructions from Red Pulse, it is written:

"A few additional points to consider: Red Pulse RPX sale will begin on October 8th. We only accept NEO tokens, not ETH or BTC. It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time."

My Question:
The NEO-GUI is available only for Windows users, but not for MAC users. How will the MAC users be able to participate if the NEON wallet is not updated by 8th of Oct.? Can someone from the RedPulse team comment on this?

Thanks!
Activity: 168
September 26, 2017, 06:33:46 AM
I think the listing on a Korean exchange was very smart by the NEO team. Now neo is in everybodys mind again since it was sure that NEO would have a massive increase in price after seeing what the Koreans did with Monero last month. Red Pulse is comming soon so it will have a lot of attention.

I just hope Red Pulse will be a sucess because if it fails or suceeds will be crucial for the Neo platform. 
Activity: 476
September 26, 2017, 04:04:33 AM
I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 26, 2017, 03:50:56 AM
I am sure most of you received the email from Red Pulse about the scam, but I didnt understand this...

Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer. In addition to the KYC information above

can someone enlighten me please  Huh

they are making a new neo wallet for us to download before the ICO which can support red pulse tokens.
Activity: 252
September 26, 2017, 01:35:40 AM
I am sure most of you received the email from Red Pulse about the scam, but I didnt understand this...

Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer. In addition to the KYC information above

I am not so sure, but it seems that the wallet {core or NEON} was designed for NEO only and not yet suitable for tokens.

In their email, there is an open possibility that NEON wallet got updated in time to support tokens storage then we do not bind with only option, which is core.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

Activity: 686
September 26, 2017, 01:08:38 AM

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.
Activity: 36
September 25, 2017, 11:37:42 PM
Scammers!!!!  http://coin.red-puise.com/sale/

be careful  !!!!
Activity: 252
September 25, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
I can't wait to get in on this. Got a feeling it will be huge.

I honestly think it will be worth around $1 after exchange listing.

Based on what, man? 1 NEO = 1,000 RPX. Now 1 NEO = $27, 30% up from few days ago.

You literally think of 40x just to hit the exchange? Too optimistic IMO.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 09:39:31 PM
is this the reason why NEO is jumping Huh
Activity: 378
September 25, 2017, 02:13:25 PM
I think NEO and therefor also Red Pulse is a huge success. And if it gets the support of the government it is going to be accepted
Activity: 25
September 25, 2017, 01:41:05 PM
I can't wait to get in on this. Got a feeling it will be huge.

I honestly think it will be worth around $1 after exchange listing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 25, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

Or there's websites that sell fake passports for online verification stuff. 

[/quote]

You can not say these things on a public forum ... someone can follow your directions and have big trouble with justice

KYC's process is closed on September 7th and now you can not do it anymore.
All updates, dates, payouts, max quotes, etc. are sent via the registration email from the coin.red-pulse.com website
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 07:36:19 AM
Does they send an email when you participate in their ico

yes. you need to do the kyc with them than they send you an email 1 hour b4 ico starts with the option to buy up to $1000 early.

Yep, they do send you important updates by email, but I believe it's no longer possible to fill in the KYC form.
So if you haven't done it before the ICO got postponed, it's not possible to get in at this point.

However, if you like threading on the riskier side of things: I did see a user selling access to the ICO on this forum. I would not advise this, but if you're really desperate you can try. All at your own risk though.
Or there's websites that sell fake passports for online verification stuff. 
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

yes. you need to do the kyc with them than they send you an email 1 hour b4 ico starts with the option to buy up to $1000 early.

Yep, they do send you important updates by email, but I believe it's no longer possible to fill in the KYC form.
So if you haven't done it before the ICO got postponed, it's not possible to get in at this point.

However, if you like threading on the riskier side of things: I did see a user selling access to the ICO on this forum. I would not advise this, but if you're really desperate you can try. All at your own risk though.
Activity: 1
September 25, 2017, 06:45:48 AM
Personally I think that the ICO is worth it.

They have a cap of 15m, which is pretty small nowadays, however they have the founder of NEO backing up the project. This is the first project to use the NEO block chain so they will do all they can to make sure it does not fail.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 06:30:26 AM

Post the contract address here when it starts.
Pages:
Jump to: