Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 22. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 25, 2017, 01:34:10 AM
Does they send an email when you participate in their ico

yes. you need to do the kyc with them than they send you an email 1 hour b4 ico starts with the option to buy up to $1000 early.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 01:18:48 AM
Does they send an email when you participate in their ico
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 23, 2017, 09:10:14 AM

We can never be sure whether an ICO will do x3 or x10, or if it drops below the ICO price when it is listed on exchanges.
But I think Red Pulse can do very well when it comes to exchanges because:
1) Very low start limit ... only $ 15,000,000
2) ICO banned from Chinese and American investors
3) First ICO on NEO currency
4) $ 50000 maximum individual cap

For all these 4 points, I think trade can have a good future
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2017, 08:54:23 AM
United States, Mainland China, or Singapore citizens.
Yeah this is not only with Red Pulse. All most other ICO doing same like this and they're trying to add it ASAP to their WhitePaper to avoid face problem in future.
But you still can pass this by VPN if they don't request manual check your document about KYC then VPN will be easy to invest, blockchain don't care where are you from
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 06:39:47 AM
Anyone think this can go 10-20x after ICO?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 04:43:05 AM
I wanted to participate but they do not accept new investors any more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 03:09:48 PM
1st day: 30%
Days 2 – 3: 20%
Days 4 – 7: 10%
Days 8 – 14: No bonus
[1]: Defined 1 hour before the start of token sale. E.g. if USD/NEO = 50, then Target Raise Amount (NEO) = US$15,000,000 / 50 = 300,000 NEO tokens. The pre-sale tokens will be included in this NEO token count. I.e., if 60,000 NEO tokens were raised in pre-sale, then 240,000 NEO tokens remain to be raised during token sale.
The Red Pulse RPX token sale is not open to United States, Mainland China, or Singapore citizens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
September 21, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
The Red Pulse ICO is scheduled for October 8. Only those who filled the KYC are eligible to buy in the ICO. For the first hour in the ICO there is a max buy limit of $1000 and after the first hour, the max limit is $50000.
So glad they did max of $1000 for the first hour.

great news! Finally, I waited and can participate in ico red pulse. Thank you for the latest information.
Activity: 329
September 20, 2017, 09:34:59 AM
Definitely going to invest in Red Pulse. Been waiting long.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 20, 2017, 05:19:42 AM
new ICO date is Sunday October 8

How come they decided to do it anyway, despite the uncertainty around China? Do they know something we don't? Anyway whatever the China-outcome, I'll be watching this coin closely for sure

The uncertainty is the reason of the ICO postpone. Since the crowdsale is open for KYC whitelist people only, they have announced this to ones in the list. Maybe they have published it elsewhere already.

Below is things I got from them regarding whatsoever with Chinese government.

"We have hired a team of Hong Kong advisors from a "Big Four" accounting and advisory firm, as well as outside legal counsel, to advise us on our entire RPX sale process, and to ensure we are fully compliant with laws in Hong Kong SAR."

Cool, thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 02:18:45 AM
The Red Pulse ICO is scheduled for October 8. Only those who filled the KYC are eligible to buy in the ICO. For the first hour in the ICO there is a max buy limit of $1000 and after the first hour, the max limit is $50000.
So glad they did max of $1000 for the first hour.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 01:37:08 AM
The problem with this ico is that it says on the website : The Red Pulse RPX token sale is not open to United States, Chinese, or Singapore nationals. why is that? lol
here is a link to the website to look for yourselves : https://coin.red-pulse.com/

You'll be hard pressed to find an ICO that'd allow these countries to invest these days.

It's a move to appease regulators in these countries who are coming down on ICO's daily.

Don't be deterred by this fact when looking at ICO's.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2017, 01:26:15 AM

How come they decided to do it anyway, despite the uncertainty around China? Do they know something we don't? Anyway whatever the China-outcome, I'll be watching this coin closely for sure

The uncertainty is the reason of the ICO postpone. Since the crowdsale is open for KYC whitelist people only, they have announced this to ones in the list. Maybe they have published it elsewhere already.

Below is things I got from them regarding whatsoever with Chinese government.

"We have hired a team of Hong Kong advisors from a "Big Four" accounting and advisory firm, as well as outside legal counsel, to advise us on our entire RPX sale process, and to ensure we are fully compliant with laws in Hong Kong SAR."
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 19, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

Activity: 270
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 03:48:27 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 01:59:11 AM
from what the team said, the PBOC ban did not affect them in anyway, but they just want to take their time and study the landscape very well which I tthink is a nice decision. This project is really in demand
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 19, 2017, 01:29:34 AM

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
Activity: 686
September 19, 2017, 12:08:14 AM
Any updates on Red Pulse ICO? I'm still interested in buying into this even with all the chinese bans on ICO's.

The chinese have outdone themselves, maybe they're spreading fud, maybe they're for real. personally I think the RP team is waiting out the worst of the storm for a few days until they know exactly what to do, launching now would be a massive risk
Some say that this is a not a ban that is going to last forever but temporal until they find a way to create a regulation for icos but I’m not so sure, why the Chinese government will care about getting all this thing legalized when they can just enforce a prohibition against icos.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 09:22:41 PM
I applied for their ICO and gave them my Canadian Driver's license but I didn't receive any email from them yet...

AFAIK, the review process is ongoing. Maybe the notification email to be sent after this completed.
Activity: 798
September 18, 2017, 06:23:41 PM
I am seriously considering joining this one also..
Pages:
Jump to: