Pages:
Author

Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected? - page 2. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
All coins are affected, it is common to have losses. Just hang on, we will be seeing big gains after this dull period. I believe my portfolio of altcoins are down by 80%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Around 50%, but it had 615% gain in just three months time so nothing to get anxious about.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
Theres nothing left to call it a portfolio anymore but I would rather hodl to zero than selling it at the current prices. This downturn was expected as the price wasn't going to go up forever. If you believe in the coin you invested in than just sit back and relax and let the market stabilize.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
I have almost -50% in my portfolio. It's normal situation because this is market not bank deposit.  The biggest mistake is to sell tokens. Now is the falling phase, in April-May can be growth. Like it was in December-January.  It's impotant to keep calm currently and wait.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Activity: 258
Merit: 2
65% loss at the moment.  but still not selling. i will be patiently waiting for it to bounce back. because i can't do anything about it, there's only one thing i can do and that's is to hodl.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?
Till this time i have already lost 65% of my money invested in recent downfall.Still i convince my mind to be positive and i am really counting back on bitcoin to recover as fast possible in short time.I don't know about many of you but still i have trust on BTC as if BTC goes down,Every coin is going down.This makes trading impossible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
You wont lose half of your portfolio if and only if you have bigger percentage of bitcoin than these altcoins,as you can see the market is being dictated by bitcoin's price movements,it affects the whole market that is why we need to respect  the king because all of these successors will bow down if the king wants to,i have 70% bitcoins in my portfolio that is why i am not down too much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The main thing is not to sell now. It is necessary to wait for the trend change and everything will be fine. Bitcoin  extract more and more difficult, which means that over time it will go up like everything else.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Everyone's portfolio is now crashing and burning because all the cryptos are just going down but I would still be patient and keep on HODLING my coins because I know that this is just a correction and the market's gonna see a reversal real soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Not that much because the before the market started to crashed immediately pulled out my altcoins and stick with bitcoin alone that is why i am not losing a lot when a bloodbath like this happens,because altcoins would be the reason why most of the people are losing a lot of percentage of their portfolio.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
45% loss because i stick with bitcoin lately that is why i am not having half losses,it would be just fine because the market will soon be recovered and im sure your losses wont be too much,do not do stupid things like panic selling because it will only worsen the market situation and you wont be helping at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
my portofolio very bad ,  it has fallen almost 80% now, and I am very confused to continue to hold or sell everything, because the longer I wait the worse my portofolio go down
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
-40% loss earlier ,beucause i have 60% Bitcoin in portfolio,if i could turn back the time i wont stick with altcoins too much so that my ass could have saved from the crash,but now it seems bitcoin's price wont break below $7k levels so it only means that our market will get recover few hours from now,everybody is holding their altcoins now  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I understand your fear,but I expected this decrease and cashed out, at the same time I have some bounty coins and they decreased significantly. But man, this is a market, you've got to realise potential losses
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Most of my investments are still profitable. I don't worry about market price every week, because I am a long-term investor and the price may go thru couple more ups and downs before I decide to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market in red again and again make panic to everyone, but today this time market is returns in green and will be recover slowly. I hope that the cryptocurrency market is grow in the coming months and I'm sure gains will come in near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
the last time i checked i was 70percent at a lost. i dont check blockfolio any more. i dont have regrets at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I usually sell crypto and buy fiat before decline. This is usually, but not at this time  Grin .
Generally, i'm lose nearly 40% portfolio, but I do not worry. I invested an amount that I was not afraid to lose. Everything will be fine  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The losses in the crypto market this year has been very harsh for investors and there are no positive outlook for the short term
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
I've lost about 55-60% but I feel positive for the next quarter of this month, we'll see a recovery soon
Pages:
Jump to: