Pages:
Author

Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected? - page 3. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
For two months now I hear people complaining about the negative period of the market. At this moment I see only great opportunities to buy, I do not focus on losses but on the gains I will have in the future, because the cryptocurrency market in the coming months I'm sure it will grow a lot
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
ethereum purchased in january 2017. everything is green so far. I do not buy coins and token if the price is high. that does not bang a profit. we still have to wait with the buy. Why did not you sell your expensive tokens a few weeks ago? do you all have too much money? you sell high and buy low. why do not you do that?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
Same as you i lost 75% of my profits...but i am not worried because this is basically a loss that has affected the entire market...so when the market will recover even my portfolio will...and i am still bullish on my shitcoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
The only alts I am holding now is IGNIS and its down 80% from its price when it was listed in Bittrex. I sold my ETH, BNB, XRP and TRX for BTC 3 weeks before Chinese lunar new year as I expected price will go down prior to that event. I didn't expect that it will last until mid March, price has not recovered since January. Hold your BTC if you don't want the price to continue to go down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I estimate that my portfolio is down by at least 50%. I am holding because I have confidence that once the market recover, I will gain more than what I lost.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am also losing a lot of my money at the moment, but I do not worry about it because I know that in the near future I will receive from this profit.

Idk just how near future we're talking but a lot of people speculate that it will continue falling for some time.

Still, hodling seems to be the way to go.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
its very bad especially for all people who invested real money into crypto dont sell your coins guys just hold it wait for the market to recover whales are waiting to buy at the lowest price. its not really that bad for me because i invested no money i dont have any loss only the coin price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I am also losing a lot of my money at the moment, but I do not worry about it because I know that in the near future I will receive from this profit.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
I am in the red, but I imagine almost everyone who is still holding is, I just keep holding patiently.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
My wallet suffered 60% decline in two week. But after this week I think it will start be green again

same here, but since the ATH, i have around 90% loss
thats why whales always call HODL, but no too much to be BURNED x_X

it seems i am on burned side, but as i was busy offline with some other projects, i dont regret, but strongly advise to create a profit line for every investment and secure that profit before its too late, even though you may lose some more profits in future  Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
My wallet suffered 60% decline in two week. But after this week I think it will start be green again
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
My portfolio value decresed on around 30-40% from it's early January value. I prepared myself psychologically to it's further decrease, so I'm just keeping calm.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Most of my investments are in the red right now.  I haven't lost anything since I haven't sold in the red.

I do hodl one new coin right now that's in the green. 
Yesterday it was worth 12x(12 satoshi) my initial investment.  Today only 9x(9 satoshi).
I was lucky and got in at 1 sat!
Activity: 72
You should not be so worried about the red market. The market will return in May-June at which you can take profit. You should not sell coin at this time please wait.
Activity: 41
Due to a recent ICO that is holding pretty well in this market, I am roughly breaking even. It's still pretty depressing to look at. Im optimistic about the future values, so i'm fine to just HODL.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?

I don't want to even think about that. What's the point? We all know it's a temporary thing. One time the red was caused by Mt. Gox bankruptcy trustee selling $400 million worth of Bitcoin, next time it was Google announcing plans to ban cryptocurrency advertising or whatever. Who cares? There is no doubt that all the good cryptos will resurrect from the ashes in due time. Why to bring ourselves down by calculating the "losses"?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Everyone's portfolio is in red but we are habitual about it and it will come in green again. It is a notional loss for us as we are not selling at this juncture, if we sell our portfolio now then it is a real loss otherwise it will recover and comes in green again.
Activity: 53
No loss whatsoever haven't sold anything yet Smiley
Didn't come into crypto to make losses but to get rich so rich I would be !
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
I have 80% loss, and after that time there will be no point in selling it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?

Well I just bought more luckily with these cheap prices and wish I could have more capital. I know anytime these prices are going green again like it always was, going down but then rising again. People who knows this business are holding their coins and even investing more, so no worries.
Pages:
Jump to: