Pages:
Author

Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected? - page 4. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?
80% of my portfolio is on bitcoin so I think I don't lose much at all, I only lose on fiat value but it is only a paper loss so  don't worry too much about it. The tide will soon change and I believe this April will have a new tide.
Activity: 363
The market always has times like this. We must learn to accept that  Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

i felt the same too,even for me it's already reached 84%,but we need to be patient,i think the price will get better and green again soon,maybe next month,this is quite shocking,but it takes time,the price will become stable again soon,just need to wait and don't sell your alts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Lolz. Kind of same situation after inevtsing my money into bitcoin and Ethereum when they were 10k and 950 USD respectively. Other coins are also badly down and it's better not to talk about them and how badly they have dropped in first place. I'm sure 99% people here are with the same answer as we all were so happy and invested at highest points of the all crypto currency. Who ever thought that crypto currencies will get dumped so badly after all that green investment.

However in such dramatic situation we must keep calm and I would to convey message to everyone who is reading this post that just keep your inevstment as it is. If we all start panicking and make sells then it will create even worst situation. So it's better we go hand in hand and make the whole situation go green.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
Luckily I bought most of my bitcoin and altcoins already last year, so I am still in profit  Smiley. The market nowadays is very volatile, so I am not buying anything until the price stabilizes a little bit.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
my coins are also red up to 70%, if all your coins become all red, that means it's not the right time to sell. because you will experience a big loss. if the price drops, you have to hold it, and the time is right for you to buy, not sell.
Activity: 434
mine is safe because it's still a token instead of a coin and still waiting to get back green. possibly next week
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
If you are asking about portfolio from begining of 2 months its almost lost over 50%
But if you are asking from 1 year back its still on green zone but i am not sure if this continue or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everyone has affected portfolios nowadays but not for long. Just have patience and everything will be green again
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Now is not the time to panic. I think now is the time to be patient. It doesn't even matter how much in red.
Activity: 65
I loss 45% from what i have when i start investing, you know what i do to deal with that ? i go gambling at some dice site for cryptocurrency, and i win. so i can recover my loss, this is not recomended thing to do cause you can lose all your money and the gambling it self not good and even ilegal in some country.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
All my cryptocurrencies dropped in the last three months but I didn't lose anything because I didn't sell.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app

same here!! my mind sometime says sell sell sell. its hard to think about it, i know how you felt mate. like most others said just hodl and forget. im just waiting after the holyweek.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
At present, I have suffered a loss of 50%, which has affected my mood very badly. I feel anxious every day.
But my friend told me that the only way to make money in cryptocurrency markets is to hold it for a long time, so I intend to hold it for a year. Grin
That's very true mate. My portfolio have gone down by more than 60% and I feel like BTC's bubble i getting burst but then I am still holding it since I know that these things keeps happening in crypto market. Besides that, the first quarter of the year goes in a significant decline. I am convincing my mind to believe this and still holding whatever I have got and will probably be holding it until BTC recovers it's price again.
Activity: 238
About 50% and continue to fall  Sad I waited for spring for changes in the market but it is still red. Where is my crypto-spring?  Huh
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think most of the people here have been losing money recently.
Because you've been in a bear market lately, you've got to suffer a drop in your currency lately.
Activity: 392
I realized one thing: until I sold the coins, I did not lose anything. If my coins are in the red, I will keep them.
Activity: 294
I just don`t open Blockfolio during these days:)Everybody is waiting for big players and funds, which help market to increase after mid of April.
So just relax and fill up your portfolio:)
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
From 10th January nearly -90% Ö, from 10 February more than -50% ; (, but still from 1st December +1000% (but I cashout half of my bags).
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'll be honest here. My portfolio is 40% down since Jan.
But the good news is I have taken out multiple times of my initial invested amount so literally I'm just losing my profits day by day. But that doesn't make me cool, I'm literally crying inside for not taking complete profits and reinvesting that now.

Pages:
Jump to: