Pages:
Author

Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected? - page 5. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Red. red....RED...how bad
was it really. Damn what a mad bear party.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Last time a while ago, I am already losing 1/3 of  its value. Too much already, but nothing I can do. If Ill sell at a loss, no way to recover. I just leave it to my wallet and just go around to ease the feeling. So much fud news already, and this is not good.If  the current support is broken, it will drop further.  Huh
Not sure about that but it seems there is a signal to the price of crypto get jump again. It will not always become a beariswh trend. If you are trying to cut loss and you will be lost a lot if that was coming back again to the roof. But this is my speculation in some days later we will see  a little jump to recover from this dump.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Its all red in my portfolio.
But there is one good catch. We can now buy more, specially the coins that we really love or we know that have a promising future.
They may be cents by now but if I get more, a little movement can be really felt.
Traders must have been hit hard by this dip and it sure is deep. Grin
Still smiling after all of this, and I thought I could only lose more in gambling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
At present, I have suffered a loss of 50%, which has affected my mood very badly. I feel anxious every day.
But my friend told me that the only way to make money in cryptocurrency markets is to hold it for a long time, so I intend to hold it for a year. Grin
I am also losing a lot of my money at the moment, but I do not worry about it because I know that in the near future I will receive from this profit. I had not kept the coins for a long time, I just traded every day and punched the profit. but now the market does not allow me and I keep the coins for long-term
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Last time a while ago, I am already losing 1/3 of  its value. Too much already, but nothing I can do. If Ill sell at a loss, no way to recover. I just leave it to my wallet and just go around to ease the feeling. So much fud news already, and this is not good.If  the current support is broken, it will drop further.  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?
Just hold on we didn't lost anything until we sell them,so hold your coins and wait for the price bump there are lots of factors caused the price fall recently there is a news spreading that Google banned crypto currency ads,but it maybe just a rumor so don't get panic and sell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Not only you and I everyone is suffering from the same issues. Until now its 74% loss in total (From November to Now). But I don't give up the hope, as I'm sure the market will get a BIG KICK and be up with 10x speed. I'm afraid with my altcoins not for Bitcoin BTC. Because altcoin might make me a loser and some of them are extremely falling down in price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
80+ percent but what to do. This is the life of traders winning and losing months, we can only hope that the price will rise soon and not red anymore, there are up trend and down trend month i guess now is the down trend period we only can hope this nightmare end soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
My portfolio is even worse, And it's at 50% losses. Hopefully the fuds will end and my altcoins will return to the previous prices. To recover from all my losses and to continue building my new home.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
For those who invest only time and effort in projects that create a really strong and promising product, the market drop is felt less painful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
the red zone has hit us hard this time, cant wait for us to get past it, Iv lost 60% of the value of my portfolio, and if it goes on like this, the effects will be more
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Well, i don't see it as a loss. Mainly i see it as a chance to buy more since the price is so damn lowm i myself even purchased a little bit of Ethereum to bump up my ethereum porfolio. Don't panic if the market spiked down abit. Think of it that the coins are now on sale and you should take advantage of it. I think i saw this trend last year and by the third quarter you will substantial increases in your portfolio. My advise? Hold on for dear life.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well I have already around 4 times my initial investment in my bank account BUT - if I lost around 80% since 6.1.2018. If I would only withdrawn everything at this date, I would have probably around 20 times my initial investment in my bank account Sad  
60 % in Red - not so bad - it says buy on dips hold on the highs sell for much profit Wink

Yes, you are right this is the best time to invest our money. Buy more coins because the price is very low and hold it for a while. Because as we all know the price of bitcoin and altcoin is volatile.. Very unpredictable so we need to be patience and wait for the right time. When the price of bitcoin and altcoin  blooms up then it is the best time to sell our coins. And earn more profits.  

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Currently I am simple bounty hunters. I did not own any coin yet but I always get information about the prices of coins. Bitcoin now is decreasing, even ethereum is decreasing too, even the altcoins. Actually I don't know if this situation is really good or maybe it is bad. Disadvantages is more than advantage so far as for now. This is what I think toward this decreasing prices.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Same here almost 60 to 70 percent loss not only one coin but 2 it was so disappointed but still believing that it will rise again so i don't lose hope that my loss give it back and double earning for this year. But im always thinking a positive feedback or returned in the future of bitcoin so that still holding and investing because i know that my loss here was return in the perfect time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
It's 50% so far. I average down but then it continue going down that's why I still lose this much. Although its an eye soar watching my bloody portfolio, I am not thinking of selling because I know good things come to those who wait. We just have to be patient. Bear season will come to an end and we will be joyous in the next few months. I sold before when I lose 75% of the value of my portfolio before and I regret because after a few months, price went up and if I just hold on then I would be in profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
My coins value is playing around $2.0-2.5$. And because of the red days it went to $1.3. So obviously it affected my coins in a bad way. But we really don't have to panic and we should just keep on looking coins that are worth investing right now.
Activity: 686
at such moments, I try to wait away from the Internet, to panic and mourn as much as anything, but you need to make a choice to believe or not in the crypt. if Yes, then waiting for , if not the sell all and get experience.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1

I'm past 80% loss.. Only 2 coins are currently on profit atm while every other coin I purchased is down by a lot.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
I guess its 85%-90% loss so far if I were to add all the coins I bought since last January. I bought those at all time high so its a mess but I don't regret buying them since I'm a hodl-er. Will wait for the bull market to happen soon as the year is still long, we are still in the first quarter so hoping to see some improvements by April. As for now, let's stop looking at our portfolios  Cheesy
I think the market grew too much in December, and it needs time to calm down and come to normal. Anyway a year ago, prices were much lower.
Pages:
Jump to: