Pages:
Author

Topic: Red. red....RED...how bad is your portofolio affected? - page 7. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Yes, I'm sure that almost all have lost some of their savings because of the fall of the market. There's nothing to be done. It remains only to wait for improvement in the market. Be patient...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Well I have already around 4 times my initial investment in my bank account BUT - if I lost around 80% since 6.1.2018. If I would only withdrawn everything at this date, I would have probably around 20 times my initial investment in my bank account Sad  
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
My Wife and I have been affected since January by a 90% decline in our portfolio value, hence all our little bag of wealth and savings has diminished rapidly, so our safety net we were hoping for has not materialized now. This means that the struggle for survival is on and we have to work more hours to earn less, because our living expenses, year in, year out, go up, but now our earnings are diminishing rapidly. I hope though that we can still pull it off to earn a living over the next few years, or at the age of 61,  will have to start looking for work and when you are as old as I am, no employer in the real world wants to take you on.  Sad

your way too over invested if it's going to affect your retirement and you have to work extra jobs.   
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My Wife and I have been affected since January by a 90% decline in our portfolio value, hence all our little bag of wealth and savings has diminished rapidly, so our safety net we were hoping for has not materialized now. This means that the struggle for survival is on and we have to work more hours to earn less, because our living expenses, year in, year out, go up, but now our earnings are diminishing rapidly. I hope though that we can still pull it off to earn a living over the next few years, or at the age of 61,  will have to start looking for work and when you are as old as I am, no employer in the real world wants to take you on.  Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
My wallet suffered 60% decline in two week. But after this week I think it will start be green again
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
I guess its 85%-90% loss so far if I were to add all the coins I bought since last January. I bought those at all time high so its a mess but I don't regret buying them since I'm a hodl-er. Will wait for the bull market to happen soon as the year is still long, we are still in the first quarter so hoping to see some improvements by April. As for now, let's stop looking at our portfolios  Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
75% loss so far...and counting...what about you?
Pages:
Jump to: