Pages:
Author

Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology - page 3. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 06:03:38 PM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

You can't find the remains of something that has died more than 3000 years ago unless it was buried in ice. They are not dinosaurs you know.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
July 23, 2016, 04:48:20 AM
i have no knowledge about this thing. i do not know any thing about this. buy may be possible. because some time the ruins and remains of the ancient people make us wonder when when do study about their constructions. for example the pyramid hoe does they built what kind of technology used for constructing it.

Many advanced machines where used to build structures such as the pyramids. All someone needed was a lot of money to buy these machines and give them food and water to keep them running. Whips im sure would also increase effectiveness of the machines until they reached their end of practical use.

Yeah. Sure. About as accurate as this dumb picture:

Like, your picture doesn't show the more important thing, like how to cut the blocks so accurately, and how to transport them without all the chips necessary to "hook" the ropes.

Get real. It wasn't slave labor. It was paid labor, and paid well so that the workers had enough strength and motivation to go on. Paid labor, just like today. And then there's the science part...

Cool

It could be paid labour that built them i doubt it but for sake of the argument we could say it was definitely paid,  it would still take thousands of "employees"  to create the structures and as for cutting them i don't know,  probably just a larger stone Chisled down to spec but however it was done i bet it was very basic,  no advanced tools of machines,  just trades that have been lost in time.

If this is possible that they just use men to do all these stuff then it must be slavery.  ITs somewhat like how the Israelite were enslaved by Egyptians according to the bible. The motivation is that they'd all be punished if one don't participate and give all their strength.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 23, 2016, 04:18:19 AM
i have no knowledge about this thing. i do not know any thing about this. buy may be possible. because some time the ruins and remains of the ancient people make us wonder when when do study about their constructions. for example the pyramid hoe does they built what kind of technology used for constructing it.

Many advanced machines where used to build structures such as the pyramids. All someone needed was a lot of money to buy these machines and give them food and water to keep them running. Whips im sure would also increase effectiveness of the machines until they reached their end of practical use.

Like, your picture doesn't show the more important thing, like how to cut the blocks so accurately, and how to transport them without all the chips necessary to "hook" the ropes.

Get real. It wasn't slave labor. It was paid labor, and paid well so that the workers had enough strength and motivation to go on. Paid labor, just like today. And then there's the science part...

Cool

It could be paid labour that built them i doubt it but for sake of the argument we could say it was definitely paid,  it would still take thousands of "employees"  to create the structures and as for cutting them i don't know,  probably just a larger stone Chisled down to spec but however it was done i bet it was very basic,  no advanced tools of machines,  just trades that have been lost in time.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
July 22, 2016, 09:39:38 PM
All that lost ancient high technology when god was still walking in africa  Cry

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
July 22, 2016, 09:19:18 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.

The form that the "rooms" under the great pyramid take, is something that produces specific sound vibrations all over the pyramid, but especially through the tiny channels that travel through the pyramid walls.

But, to see that electricity was used in the Great Pyramid, watch this - The Mystery Resolved - Pyramids Of Giza - Incredible!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU.

Cool

I've actually seen videos before on harmonics and how some Beleive that sound was channeled to move stones and make cuts since some stone structures are so finely built but these could quite have really been constructed not necessarily using technology that we've lost but more techniques to Build.

You can find modern science that uses sound to levitate, in some simple experiments. However, in nature, that's the way many insects fly. Bees levitate themselves on the sound vibration that their wings make.

Cool

Nice trivia. I learned something new today Smiley

I just can't imagine how a mad scientist will actually use the sound to levitate huge granite rocks just to test if it will work. but it sure interesting to see such. i bet the sound could reach the other side of the earth to levitate a ton.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 22, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

Cool
legendary
July 22, 2016, 01:07:17 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 22, 2016, 12:59:54 PM
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:33:24 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.

The form that the "rooms" under the great pyramid take, is something that produces specific sound vibrations all over the pyramid, but especially through the tiny channels that travel through the pyramid walls.

But, to see that electricity was used in the Great Pyramid, watch this - The Mystery Resolved - Pyramids Of Giza - Incredible!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU.

Cool

I've actually seen videos before on harmonics and how some Beleive that sound was channeled to move stones and make cuts since some stone structures are so finely built but these could quite have really been constructed not necessarily using technology that we've lost but more techniques to Build.

You can find modern science that uses sound to levitate, in some simple experiments. However, in nature, that's the way many insects fly. Bees levitate themselves on the sound vibration that their wings make.

Cool

I have seen many experiments now using certain tones to levitate small objects this is true but nature does not possess such abilitys.  Bees and other small insects fly by creating low pressure over thier wings which in turn gives them lift.  A bees flying is actually quite complex but it's certainly not harmonics that keeps it  a float.

Not entirely, and not at all in the bumble bee.    Cool
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:28:33 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have seen many experiments now using certain tones to levitate small objects this is true but nature does not possess such abilitys.  Bees and other small insects fly by creating low pressure over thier wings which in turn gives them lift.  A bees flying is actually quite complex but it's certainly not harmonics that keeps it  a float.
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:13:05 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
July 22, 2016, 07:58:02 AM

Cool

Cool

legendary
July 22, 2016, 07:48:21 AM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 210
July 22, 2016, 07:39:00 AM

There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Cool

Maybe they have such machines, but levers are much slower than electricity.

If we didn't have levers connected to the electricity, nothing would be done except when we got a few big lighting-like blasts now and again.

Cool
Then it only means that we improve the technology that our ancestors had. It only means that we are way better than before because we upgrade things that they had used.
legendary
July 22, 2016, 07:29:51 AM

There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Cool

Maybe they did but it still doesn't answer my question of where these machines are now. 

And in actual fact they did have electricity far longer than we realised.  They unearthed what is known as the baghdad battery some time ago which was a basic chemical battery made thousands of years before the rediscovery of electricity,  it's Beleived it wad used for electro plating which is more than possible but these people at that time probably weren't away of further uses it could have.

Other than this I'm not aware of any ancient technology.
legendary
July 22, 2016, 07:23:55 AM

Cool

If we didn't have levers connected to the electricity, nothing would be done except when we got a few big lighting-like blasts now and again.

Cool
Activity: 210
July 22, 2016, 07:20:30 AM

Cool

Agree, if ever there are people that use to invent this type of machines then I think they made more of them and we should atleast found one out of thousand items that's being made.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
July 22, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

Cool

legendary
July 22, 2016, 02:07:43 AM

Cool

legendary
July 21, 2016, 10:35:38 PM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: