Pages:
Author

Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology - page 7. (Read 3941 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 18, 2016, 01:01:17 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?
Please stop talking nonsense LEARN SOMETHING ..RELIGION IS MAKING YOU STUPID..
THIS IS HOW THEY MOVED BIG BLOCKS 1 MAN IS DOING THIS..
Now imagine a 1000 men..YOU MUST WATCH AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IT COULD BE DONE..
No MACHINES..

Man Moves Huge Blocks! - YouTube
Video for Man Moves Huge Blocks!▶ 6:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Is the video guy retired? Is he on welfare? He has to eat, right? By the looks of him, he eats well. Besides, he uses all kinds of modern technology in small amounts, even though he doesn't use much of it directly for his moving of "stuff." did he weave the ropes? The timbers and wood he uses look sawed.

The point is, some guy could do this being supported by his lottery winnings. But other people need to eat.

Again, consider Tiahuanaco in Bolivia that sits at 12,500 feet in altitude. Big chunks of rock up there.

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 18, 2016, 12:46:43 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?
Please stop talking nonsense LEARN SOMETHING ..RELIGION IS MAKING YOU STUPID..
THIS IS HOW THEY MOVED BIG BLOCKS 1 MAN IS DOING THIS..
Now imagine a 1000 men..YOU MUST WATCH AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IT COULD BE DONE..
No MACHINES..

Man Moves Huge Blocks! - YouTube
Video for Man Moves Huge Blocks!▶ 6:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4
legendary
July 18, 2016, 12:44:30 PM

I dont think this is the case at all. If the world we lived in today died for whatever reason then in thousands of year syou would still find remnants of what we have today. theres so much waste produced like plastics loads of cars and electronics. If sophisticated things like these existed many years ago then something would have been found by now but it hasnt.

Actually, Graham Hancock and others are showing that people had great technology in the past. For example. Moving 300 ton to 1,000 ton chunks of rock is something that is cost prohibitive for us to do. But the ancients moved multitudes of them.

Just because the ancients didn't use plastics doesn't mean they didn't have technology. Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" and watch some of his videos. Also, Google and Youtube search on "pyramids Bosnia." There are the red bearded miners who mind copper in the Great Lakes area of the United States in the ancient past. Ancient peoples were way smarter than we give them credit for, maybe smarter than we are.

Cool

I think you highly underestimate what slave labour can acheive. The techniques to move these massive stones have been proven before using simple tools like wooden rollers. And back in this day life was a lot cheaper than it is now, You could easily throw as many slaves as you wanted at building whatever you want. Technology had nothing to do with it.

Oldest Egyptian writing on papyrus displayed for first time

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/200419-2016-07-15-oldest-egyptian-writing-on-papyrus-displayed-for-first-time.htm

The papyri were discovered near Wadi el-Jarf port, 25 kilometres (15 miles) south of the Gulf of Suez town of Zafarana, the antiquities ministry said.

The find by a French-Egyptian team unearths papers telling of the daily lives of port workers who transported huge limestone blocks to Cairo during King Khufu's rule to build the Great Pyramid, intended to be his burial structure.

One document was a "diary by government official Merer (the beloved) with statistics and administrative details" of his work, said Sayed Mahfouz, who co-led the 2013 discovery.

Merer led a team of around 40, according to the ministry.

The documents also list revenues transferred from various Egyptian provinces to feed pyramid builders and pay their wages, Mahfouz said.

Revenue was written in red, while what was paid to workers would be written in black, said Mahfouz.

Read more at https://www.yahoo.com/news/oldest-egyptian-writing-papyrus-displayed-first-time-154357246.html?nhp=1.

Note the part that says, "... to feed pyramid builders and pay their wages." Note the word "wages." They weren't slaves.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 18, 2016, 12:33:48 PM

I dont think this is the case at all. If the world we lived in today died for whatever reason then in thousands of year syou would still find remnants of what we have today. theres so much waste produced like plastics loads of cars and electronics. If sophisticated things like these existed many years ago then something would have been found by now but it hasnt.

Actually, Graham Hancock and others are showing that people had great technology in the past. For example. Moving 300 ton to 1,000 ton chunks of rock is something that is cost prohibitive for us to do. But the ancients moved multitudes of them.

Just because the ancients didn't use plastics doesn't mean they didn't have technology. Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" and watch some of his videos. Also, Google and Youtube search on "pyramids Bosnia." There are the red bearded miners who mind copper in the Great Lakes area of the United States in the ancient past. Ancient peoples were way smarter than we give them credit for, maybe smarter than we are.

Cool

I think you highly underestimate what slave labour can acheive. The techniques to move these massive stones have been proven before using simple tools like wooden rollers. And back in this day life was a lot cheaper than it is now, You could easily throw as many slaves as you wanted at building whatever you want. Technology had nothing to do with it.
legendary
July 18, 2016, 12:28:34 PM
I live up the road from a quarry. I've seen exactly how "cost prohibitive" it is to move huge amounts of rock: not at all. Roll Eyes Furthermore, it never has been very hard to move big rocks at any time in history. While I understand how such magical devices as wheels, ropes, and pulleys may seem like "great technology" to the simple-minded, I can assure you they're not.

Come on.

Our semi's might be able to handle 100 ton blocks of granite, but they aren't rated even for that, generally. Now, what about 3 or 4 hundred tons in one chunk? And what about hauling these chunks over 400 to 600 miles? And what about moving them to Tiahuanaco in Bolivia that sits at 12,500 feet in altitude? It isn't the same as tossing some 10-ton chunks around in a quarry.

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/facts-about-trucks/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwanaku

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 18, 2016, 07:30:20 AM
I live up the road from a quarry. I've seen exactly how "cost prohibitive" it is to move huge amounts of rock: not at all. Roll Eyes Furthermore, it never has been very hard to move big rocks at any time in history. While I understand how such magical devices as wheels, ropes, and pulleys may seem like "great technology" to the simple-minded, I can assure you they're not.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 18, 2016, 07:16:10 AM

Well flood is just a lot of water right? If there were sophisticated technologies we'd see at least some parts of them now. At least very small fragments of those sophisticated computers would survive till now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 18, 2016, 06:34:36 AM
No, skulls of that time don't have all teeth. Whatever technology they had they didn't have good dentist  Grin

Before Noah? I don't know but 4000 years ago there was technology like stairs, steel, wheels

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 18, 2016, 05:50:25 AM

Yaa I don't believe in the Great flood of Noah and if advanced technology existed then there should have been great finding in the human history. It is hard to swallow that there could have been amazing devices back then or have they were alien devices !!!!
legendary
July 18, 2016, 03:56:08 AM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 18, 2016, 02:14:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 17, 2016, 11:18:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: