Pages:
Author

Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology - page 6. (Read 3903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 18, 2016, 10:41:46 PM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley
even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin
whats jcbs? ..You ask..Those things that hang out your butt hole Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JCB mechanical digger.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
July 18, 2016, 10:32:38 PM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley
even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin
legendary
July 18, 2016, 09:01:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 18, 2016, 08:23:37 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 07:49:04 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Projects you can get involved with so how do they lie..Also medical science you can see with your own eyes it works and how it works..
Mwahahahahahaha.

Medial works. Just give them your money and hope and pray. Heart disease was going to be cured in the 1920s. Did they lie?

Wake up, bud. They have you so entrenched in believing the lie that you can't even think outside the box.

I watch NASA everyday go around the earth..Now yes they do cover things up..WHY.. Secrets..I know why but that's for you to find out why
It's to do with technology that's 1 clue Grin Grin..
And the way your mind thinks your far from ready knowing why Grin Grin..
We have to learn our selves rule of law..SO GET REAL..

The fact is that you don't know what you watch when you watch NASA go around the earth everyday. Hop on a rocket and go up there and take a look, so that you know just exactly how much you are being shown the truth, and how much they are lying to you.

Flat earth people are nuts. But in their craziness, they have revealed the lies that NASA, the government, the medical, and the taxation people are throwing at us everyday.

You and your faith in the occult! Masons are the biggest lie of all.

Cool
Have you ever wondered how space exploration can impact your daily life? Many of the products in your home exist on account of the advancements made through NASA technology and research. These are inventions that highlight how space exploration spreads through our lives in a positive way, enhancing our well-being and daily activities.

NASA’s main objective has always been to explore and better understand the cosmos, but a large amount of the technology that has been developed by NASA for space exploration has been introduced and utilized here on Earth, benefiting the public in a multitude of ways. We come in contact with these products everyday, products that you probably didn’t know were created and/or influenced by NASA’s research and development.

It’s no secret that a number of countries have invested a good portion of tax payers’ money into space programs, leaving some people questioning whether their money could be spent in better areas instead of investing in space exploration… But the fact is, there have been many inventions developed by NASA that we use every day, inventions that improve our quality of life here on Earth, and technologies that have awakened our economy. NASA has over 6,300 patents to its name,

Memory Foam..Insulation..Ribbed Swimsuits..Portable Cordless Vacuum..Water Filters..Invisible teeth Braces..Scratch Resistant Lenses..
Freeze Drying..Workout Machines..Insulin Pumps..Infrared Ear Thermometers..CatScans.. Better Software..Aircraft Anti-Icing System..
Cochlear Implants..Land Mine Removal..Solar Energy..Smoke Detectors..Artificial Limbs..

Some invention from NASA..Plus USA and Russia were at a technology war with each other so i imagine lies come from both sides..
But now they are on the same space station sharing knowledge..YES THEY DO..They both get a wake up call 7am to 7.30am to discuss the days work and what they will be doing threw out the day..

A good government wont tell the public everything..IT'S HOW THEY TRY AND KEEP YOU SAFE..
You know so you can walk up your stairs and get a bath and then come down to switch your tv on and watch your Sunday Worship program and then come on here and talk BULLSHIT just like your worship program...

You talk that much BULLSHIT I think your starting to believe your own BULLSHIT Grin Grin
legendary
July 18, 2016, 05:42:54 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Projects you can get involved with so how do they lie..Also medical science you can see with your own eyes it works and how it works..
Mwahahahahahaha.

Medial works. Just give them your money and hope and pray. Heart disease was going to be cured in the 1920s. Did they lie?

Wake up, bud. They have you so entrenched in believing the lie that you can't even think outside the box.

I watch NASA everyday go around the earth..Now yes they do cover things up..WHY.. Secrets..I know why but that's for you to find out why
It's to do with technology that's 1 clue Grin Grin..
And the way your mind thinks your far from ready knowing why Grin Grin..
We have to learn our selves rule of law..SO GET REAL..

The fact is that you don't know what you watch when you watch NASA go around the earth everyday. Hop on a rocket and go up there and take a look, so that you know just exactly how much you are being shown the truth, and how much they are lying to you.

Flat earth people are nuts. But in their craziness, they have revealed the lies that NASA, the government, the medical, and the taxation people are throwing at us everyday.

You and your faith in the occult! Masons are the biggest lie of all.

Cool
legendary
July 18, 2016, 05:34:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 18, 2016, 05:29:08 PM

So who done all the things for the giants bigger giants Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..So the giants done all the work for the little people then slept on the floor
outside with no shelter Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRAIN..

Most of the big stuff done in the past, that was not done by the giants, was done by harnessed mastodons, mammoths, and dinosaurs. The earth is only about 6,200 years old. And Noah's ark was large enough to hold even the dinosaurs.

Cool

Sometimes I'm not even sure if your trolling or not.  I actually think you Beleive this sometimes.  Are you honestly being serious?  Or have you been playing too much ark?
legendary
July 18, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

So who done all the things for the giants bigger giants Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..So the giants done all the work for the little people then slept on the floor
outside with no shelter Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRAIN..

Most of the big stuff done in the past, that was not done by the giants, was done by harnessed mastodons, mammoths, and dinosaurs. The earth is only about 6,200 years old. And Noah's ark was large enough to hold even the dinosaurs.

Cool
legendary
July 18, 2016, 05:19:14 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 04:52:50 PM

If they had JCB ..I suppose they all carried SPORT BILLY BAGS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
July 18, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 18, 2016, 04:42:42 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Minter
July 18, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

legendary
July 18, 2016, 03:26:18 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 02:45:02 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 02:30:35 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 01:56:09 PM
legendary
July 18, 2016, 01:50:05 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

Its possible as there are documentary. Maybe because of nuclear wars, our civilization reduced to ashes and was reset to stone age. I think theres one  :Battle of Gilgamesh"?
No time in the earths history as technology been like today's technology..
Now prove your documentary..So i can rip it to shreds Grin

And you wonder why this planet is at constant war..THICK PEOPLE..
Why does everyone think life was like HARRY POTTER... LORD OF THE RINGS..

GROW UP YOU FUCKING DICK BRAINS Angry Angry

AND YOU BADECKER I SWEAR YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK BRAIN TWAT
I CANNOT BARE IT NO MORE THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH..

FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKING THIS PLANET SHIT Angry Angry Angry
NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID TWAT Grin Grin..

NOW FUCK OFF  BADECKER WITH YOUR STUPID THOUGHTS DAFT TWAT Grin..

Muslims reading what Christians say and then they say even worse bullshit..
STOP IT Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Do you know what MUSLIMS GO AND KILL CHRISTIANS.. CHRISTIANS GO AND KILL MUSLIMS
And do us all a favour and kill each other NOW FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY BACKWARD FAIRY TALES..
I HAVE HAD IT WITH RELIGION ..HOW CAN HUMANS BE SO THICK..
I hate it when people talk bullshit..We got a planet to run and people speak like BADECKER.. Angry Angry..
I am off this forum TO MUCH BULLSHIT RELIGION..Seems to be getting worse not better..
Yes we know BTC IS AMAZING ..But it was invented by a human not GOD..
You think Badecker was from ungabunga land Smiley..

And fuck you with newtons law..Is that the only science you got told about thick shit..
NOW FUCK YOU AND YOUR BELIEFS DAFT CUNT Grin

THANK FUCK WE GOT OUT THE EU..We would of had all these backward thinkers coming to the uk
to spread there bullshit backward thoughts amongst our people..NO WAY FUCK OFF..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 18, 2016, 01:10:29 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

Its possible as there are documentary. Maybe because of nuclear wars, our civilization reduced to ashes and was reset to stone age. I think theres one  :Battle of Gilgamesh"?
Pages:
Jump to: