Pages:
Author

Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology - page 4. (Read 3903 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 06:00:45 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
July 21, 2016, 04:26:31 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 02:07:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 21, 2016, 02:05:48 AM
There we some scientific claims in the bible which science had only confirm few years ago. And i guess what was written on the bible were better than today. if it were true that science weren't that progressive during bronze age then bible authors must have learned more during that time than what we've come up lately.

Source would be interesting to see on this . Theres no doubt that we lost some information that had been learned when we entered the dark ages but i think by now anything that was lost has been relearned. I dont think there's anything actually written in the bible that we haven't known for many years now. It still mystifies me why people take such a book so literal. Its in humanitys nature to tell stories and lies, the bible is no exception.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2016, 01:39:19 AM
There we some scientific claims in the bible which science had only confirm few years ago. And i guess what was written on the bible were better than today. if it were true that science weren't that progressive during bronze age then bible authors must have learned more during that time than what we've come up lately.
Where's the source for that? It's easy to say thing but it is better if you have a supporting details for that, and if it's true that they defined things that things to be right then it is a coincidence. You know they also had an incorrect definition of things.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
July 20, 2016, 10:50:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 20, 2016, 09:56:41 PM

People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.
Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..
The point wasn't robots. The point was reproduction. People are barely developing robotic form of reproduction a little. God developed it all around us in nature in many forms in quantity and quality.

I think we should focus on God. Why? Shortcut. If we focus on God, He just might tell us how to make our robotic forms of reproduction really work.

Science is the story book that proves God exists.
The goal of science is to discover more about the world, not to prove god exist or not. Example of scientific problem, how to cure malaria?

The goal of science is to seek knowledge. If that knowledge shows us God, the creator of all things, we are especially blessed. Why? Because God made all the things that science looks for. Ways to cure diseases are in nature that God created. Malaria is easy and cheap to cure. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc. Youtube search on "MMS Jim Humble malaria."

Cool
So your god created something only to create something to destroy it..
God is love. In love He created the thing we asked for - corruption - because we asked for it. Then, when we found out that we didn't like corruption, and asked for the cure, God created the cure, as well.

He's your God, too. Hopefully you will willingly accept Him before the Judgment. Because you WILL accept His existence and authority in the Judgment, but then it will be too late to switch sides.

Well am not god?..would you not create it in the first place Roll Eyes
So now your telling me your god is a DUMB ASS Grin

You said it, not me. Change, while you still have time.

Cool
I never asked for MALARIA  Huh..
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE MONEY..
So me and my family can have the best things in life..
People will do anything for money just go and ask that nutter who as got that online peep show she or he do anything for 10 rubles..
Imagine there was a god you must harass him every 2 minutes..He be pissed at you let him at least have his dinner..Yer he so big it takes 20 years to eat it..So any chance you can shut up and leave god to eat his dinner..20 years no more god he pissed at you wasting his time with all these daft questions..And also he said FUCK NEWTON Grin

You seem to be having an exceptionally bad day again. Popped a cork or two? (Were you trying to find a handle having to do with "popped cork" when you came up with popcorn1?) The more you mouth off, the more corruption you ask for. Sure, you didn't ask for malaria, but if you don't ask for protection from it in your random requests for corruption, you just might get it.

On the other hand, maybe you SHOULD be specific, and ASK for malaria. After all, that's a form of corruption that God already has figured out the cure for (consider my links, above). And you can always come back here and get the cure.

You could always write it down in case the Internet goes down.

Yep, God loves you enough he will give you some corruption like you are asking for. After all, the general cure is His salvation found in the Bible.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2016, 09:46:26 PM

People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.
Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..
The point wasn't robots. The point was reproduction. People are barely developing robotic form of reproduction a little. God developed it all around us in nature in many forms in quantity and quality.

I think we should focus on God. Why? Shortcut. If we focus on God, He just might tell us how to make our robotic forms of reproduction really work.

The goal of science is to discover more about the world, not to prove god exist or not. Example of scientific problem, how to cure malaria?

The goal of science is to seek knowledge. If that knowledge shows us God, the creator of all things, we are especially blessed. Why? Because God made all the things that science looks for. Ways to cure diseases are in nature that God created. Malaria is easy and cheap to cure. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc. Youtube search on "MMS Jim Humble malaria."

Cool
God is love. In love He created the thing we asked for - corruption - because we asked for it. Then, when we found out that we didn't like corruption, and asked for the cure, God created the cure, as well.

He's your God, too. Hopefully you will willingly accept Him before the Judgment. Because you WILL accept His existence and authority in the Judgment, but then it will be too late to switch sides.

Cool
I never asked for MALARIA  Huh..
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE MONEY..
So me and my family can have the best things in life..
People will do anything for money just go and ask that nutter who as got that online peep show she or he do anything for 10 rubles..
Imagine there was a god you must harass him every 2 minutes..He be pissed at you let him at least have his dinner..Yer he so big it takes 20 years to eat it..So any chance you can shut up and leave god to eat his dinner..20 years no more god he pissed at you wasting his time with all these daft questions..And also he said FUCK NEWTON Grin
legendary
July 20, 2016, 09:15:17 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2016, 09:05:51 PM

Cool
legendary
July 20, 2016, 08:53:18 PM

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 507
LOTEO
July 20, 2016, 06:39:25 PM

Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..

legendary
July 20, 2016, 11:42:20 AM

The people of today, even combined, are totally ignorant when compared with God.

Cool
Woah wait, if people are so ignorant then we should be progressing in our lives like what we're actually experiencing. Open your eyes dude, those people that stuck their head in religious views see how their country develop(they progress so slow).

Actually, it's the other way around. We are relatively ignorant on our own. Let's go to the source - God - so that we can find something worthwhile out.

Cool
Activity: 154
July 20, 2016, 11:33:00 AM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley
even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin

JCB is the most common brand of mechanical diggers availible. Those videos on giants that you may have seen on youtube have been proven to be fake for sometime now. Theres no doubt that we had people back then that some would tyhink as of giants just like we do in this day and age but not to the extent that they would make moving large rocks any easier. For this you need either hydraulics or mass slavery. Both work quite well.

But the argument still stands that if we had this advanced technology in the past then why do we not have any remnants of it now? Nothing has been dug up containing electronics metal or any other kind of advanced machines.

I got it Smiley Its not popular in our country. its usually the Caterpillar that  I notice most of what the construction companies.
its been said that the granite stones as big as those blocks of the pyramids can't be lifted by these heavy lifting inventions really. so yeh i still believe giants exists. the environment before is healthier than today infact people live up to 800 years old.

People didn't live till they where 800 years old back then.  They would have been extremely lucky to reach 30, in fact 30 would have been considored old.  I think you should not take the Bible or any religious text as your main source of facts,  it is extremely outdated and even more inaccurate than it is outdated.  The conditions we live in now are far healthier than they have ever been and generically our age is limited.  

The Bible says that people lived that long back then. Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today. What is the significance of this? Here's what.

The Bible was copied accurately by the stubborn people of Israel over thousands of years. Moses, who wrote about the people who lived 800 years wrote accurately. Israel scribes copied what he wrote accurately. What he wrote was important enough for them to copy because the things they wrote about him were truth - the miracles in Egypt, and the things that he said and did when he met with God.

Moses, being a prince of Egypt, wrote from the records that Egypt had 3,500 years ago. Those records have fallen to dust long ago. But Israel scribes preserved it accurately for us for all time in the Bible record.

In addition, even our science that shows that entropy is working in everything, shows that our age limits are breaking down, just as all complexity does.

In addition, there are 3 or 4 places around the world (Hunzas and Vilcabamba are 2 of them) where people live well over 100 years, all without modern technology. Rather, Google "pollution" and look at the pictures to see how we are destroying the earth with our modern technology.

Cool

because its so old is the reason you should be discrediting everything in it. the people from that time where uneducated compared with todays standards .  Absolutly anyone could have written that book and chances are it would have been someone in power who would just write what he wants which means making up whatever he wants. Its absolutely shocking that the bible can even be taught as fact, In this day and age people should not be taught false information. Anything taught should be based on hard facts which the bible contains none.

The people of today, even combined, are totally ignorant when compared with God.

Cool
Woah wait, if people are so ignorant then we shouldn't be progressing in our lives like what we're actually experiencing. Open your eyes dude, those people that stuck their head in religious views see how their country develop(they progress so slow).
legendary
July 20, 2016, 11:32:08 AM
Anyone who thinks there is GOD will always feel there is God.
If you don't believe there is GOd, who do you wish what you wish? Aren't fairies considered god?
I worship a celeb...can't I consider this celeb a god?

It is people who are against science that are against God. Why? Because science proves God exists.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 20, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
Anyone who thinks there is GOD will always feel there is God.
If you don't believe there is GOd, who do you wish what you wish? Aren't fairies considered god?
I worship a celeb...can't I consider this celeb a god?
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:59:17 AM
I'm simply not explaining God from any religious point of view. Don't forget, science is religion.

Because cause and effect exist with entropy, there must have been a beginning to this universe. Before there was a beginning, there must have been something able to configure the universe before it existed. This something was highly intelligent to be able to make cause and effect produce the intelligence of man after thousand of years of cause and effect activity.

Think it through. Whatever IT is, IT matches our definitions of "God."

Cool

Id have to disagree. I wouldnt consider something like the big bang as a god.
Not all religions have a god expressed. Since Big Bang isn't fact, believing it is, makes it religion to the believer.

A god would have to be a sentient being with some intelligence like you say and if it was around to create the universe as you use in your arguments then its logical to think that something must have created this being because it couldnt have made itself. So does your god have a God? It must do.
Everything that we understand, we understand according to the universe that we live in. Whatever made the universe exist, existed outside of the universe. This doesn't mean that it absolutely can't come into the universe now that the universe exists, but it DOES mean that it will always have aspects of itself that are entirely different from anything in the universe.

And if your god denies it has a god then perhaps your god will burn in a hell for eternity?

If God has a god, such a thing is so extremely outside of anything that we can consider, that it is absolutely an invalid question for us. Why? We barely know about the existence of God and a few of His attributes. What He is like in His GREATNESS is completely beyond us.

Cool
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:49:56 AM
I'm simply not explaining God from any religious point of view. Don't forget, science is religion.

Because cause and effect exist with entropy, there must have been a beginning to this universe. Before there was a beginning, there must have been something able to configure the universe before it existed. This something was highly intelligent to be able to make cause and effect produce the intelligence of man after thousand of years of cause and effect activity.

Cool

Id have to disagree. I wouldnt consider something like the big bang as a god. A god would have to be a sentient being with some intelligence like you say and if it was around to create the universe as you use in your arguments then its logical to think that something must have created this being because it couldnt have made itself. So does your god have a God? It must do.

And if your god denies it has a god then perhaps your god will burn in a hell for eternity?
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:44:31 AM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley

JCB is the most common brand of mechanical diggers availible. Those videos on giants that you may have seen on youtube have been proven to be fake for sometime now. Theres no doubt that we had people back then that some would tyhink as of giants just like we do in this day and age but not to the extent that they would make moving large rocks any easier. For this you need either hydraulics or mass slavery. Both work quite well.

But the argument still stands that if we had this advanced technology in the past then why do we not have any remnants of it now? Nothing has been dug up containing electronics metal or any other kind of advanced machines.

I got it Smiley Its not popular in our country. its usually the Caterpillar that  I notice most of what the construction companies.
its been said that the granite stones as big as those blocks of the pyramids can't be lifted by these heavy lifting inventions really. so yeh i still believe giants exists. the environment before is healthier than today infact people live up to 800 years old.

People didn't live till they where 800 years old back then.  They would have been extremely lucky to reach 30, in fact 30 would have been considored old.  I think you should not take the Bible or any religious text as your main source of facts,  it is extremely outdated and even more inaccurate than it is outdated.  The conditions we live in now are far healthier than they have ever been and generically our age is limited.  

The Bible says that people lived that long back then. Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today. What is the significance of this? Here's what.

The Bible was copied accurately by the stubborn people of Israel over thousands of years. Moses, who wrote about the people who lived 800 years wrote accurately. Israel scribes copied what he wrote accurately. What he wrote was important enough for them to copy because the things they wrote about him were truth - the miracles in Egypt, and the things that he said and did when he met with God.

Moses, being a prince of Egypt, wrote from the records that Egypt had 3,500 years ago. Those records have fallen to dust long ago. But Israel scribes preserved it accurately for us for all time in the Bible record.

In addition, even our science that shows that entropy is working in everything, shows that our age limits are breaking down, just as all complexity does.

In addition, there are 3 or 4 places around the world (Hunzas and Vilcabamba are 2 of them) where people live well over 100 years, all without modern technology. Rather, Google "pollution" and look at the pictures to see how we are destroying the earth with our modern technology.

Cool

because its so old is the reason you should be discrediting everything in it. the people from that time where uneducated compared with todays standards .  Absolutly anyone could have written that book and chances are it would have been someone in power who would just write what he wants which means making up whatever he wants. Its absolutely shocking that the bible can even be taught as fact, In this day and age people should not be taught false information. Anything taught should be based on hard facts which the bible contains none.

Cool

And that's a totally ignorant comment to make.

Your blindly assuming on "faith" that such a god exists. And all you have to back up your claim is a completely outdated story book written in a time when things where far different than they are now.

Its time to give up your gods and move on.

One simple example that bears out what I say is this:

People can't make life. People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.

Now, look at nature and see the countless thousands of varieties of life that abound all over the place, and reproduce in vast multitudes so great as to virtually make it even impossible for man to erradicate it all should man so decide.

----------

Science is the story book that proves God exists. If God didn't exist we wouldn't have at least one of the three (but really, none of them). The three are:
1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

You have a brain, right? Think it through. Since the above 3 items of science exist, God must exist. I am not talking about God as described by any religion. I am simply talking the real God.

Cool

If your not talking about god as described by religion then what god are you talking about? are you just talking about nature? Because in the religious sense of what a god is science only proves that there is most likely no god. And the bible is proof of nothing other than humans being good story tellers.

Cool
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:38:44 AM

Cool

Cool

And that's a totally ignorant comment to make.

Your blindly assuming on "faith" that such a god exists. And all you have to back up your claim is a completely outdated story book written in a time when things where far different than they are now.

Its time to give up your gods and move on.

One simple example that bears out what I say is this:

People can't make life. People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.

Now, look at nature and see the countless thousands of varieties of life that abound all over the place, and reproduce in vast multitudes so great as to virtually make it even impossible for man to erradicate it all should man so decide.

----------

Science is the story book that proves God exists. If God didn't exist we wouldn't have at least one of the three (but really, none of them). The three are:
1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

You have a brain, right? Think it through. Since the above 3 items of science exist, God must exist. I am not talking about God as described by any religion. I am simply talking the real God.

Cool

If your not talking about god as described by religion then what god are you talking about? are you just talking about nature? Because in the religious sense of what a god is science only proves that there is most likely no god. And the bible is proof of nothing other than humans being good story tellers.
Pages:
Jump to: