Pages:
Author

Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology - page 5. (Read 3903 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
July 20, 2016, 02:37:56 AM
If the bible is proof of god then the comic book is proof of the super hero.

Man made the comic book. God made the Bible through man. God made the super hero.

Cool

There is solid evidence that man made the comic book, zero evidence god made man.

I honestly cant get my head around people in this day and age still believing in an all powerful god.

How many gods and religions have existed throughout man's history?  What makes you think your god is the right one?

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 20, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

Man made the comic book. God made the Bible through man. God made the super hero.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
July 20, 2016, 02:34:54 AM
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:34:21 AM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley
even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin

JCB is the most common brand of mechanical diggers availible. Those videos on giants that you may have seen on youtube have been proven to be fake for sometime now. Theres no doubt that we had people back then that some would tyhink as of giants just like we do in this day and age but not to the extent that they would make moving large rocks any easier. For this you need either hydraulics or mass slavery. Both work quite well.

But the argument still stands that if we had this advanced technology in the past then why do we not have any remnants of it now? Nothing has been dug up containing electronics metal or any other kind of advanced machines.

I got it Smiley Its not popular in our country. its usually the Caterpillar that  I notice most of what the construction companies.
its been said that the granite stones as big as those blocks of the pyramids can't be lifted by these heavy lifting inventions really. so yeh i still believe giants exists. the environment before is healthier than today infact people live up to 800 years old.

People didn't live till they where 800 years old back then.  They would have been extremely lucky to reach 30, in fact 30 would have been considored old.  I think you should not take the Bible or any religious text as your main source of facts,  it is extremely outdated and even more inaccurate than it is outdated.  The conditions we live in now are far healthier than they have ever been and generically our age is limited.  

The Bible says that people lived that long back then. Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today. What is the significance of this? Here's what.

The Bible was copied accurately by the stubborn people of Israel over thousands of years. Moses, who wrote about the people who lived 800 years wrote accurately. Israel scribes copied what he wrote accurately. What he wrote was important enough for them to copy because the things they wrote about him were truth - the miracles in Egypt, and the things that he said and did when he met with God.

Moses, being a prince of Egypt, wrote from the records that Egypt had 3,500 years ago. Those records have fallen to dust long ago. But Israel scribes preserved it accurately for us for all time in the Bible record.

In addition, even our science that shows that entropy is working in everything, shows that our age limits are breaking down, just as all complexity does.

In addition, there are 3 or 4 places around the world (Hunzas and Vilcabamba are 2 of them) where people live well over 100 years, all without modern technology. Rather, Google "pollution" and look at the pictures to see how we are destroying the earth with our modern technology.

Cool

because its so old is the reason you should be discrediting everything in it. the people from that time where uneducated compared with todays standards .  Absolutly anyone could have written that book and chances are it would have been someone in power who would just write what he wants which means making up whatever he wants. Its absolutely shocking that the bible can even be taught as fact, In this day and age people should not be taught false information. Anything taught should be based on hard facts which the bible contains none.

The people of today, even combined, are totally ignorant when compared with God.

Cool

And that's a totally ignorant comment to make.

Your blindly assuming on "faith" that such a god exists. And all you have to back up your claim is a completely outdated story book written in a time when things where far different than they are now.

Its time to give up your gods and move on.

One simple example that bears out what I say is this:

People can't make life. People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.

Now, look at nature and see the countless thousands of varieties of life that abound all over the place, and reproduce in vast multitudes so great as to virtually make it even impossible for man to erradicate it all should man so decide.

----------

Science is the story book that proves God exists. If God didn't exist we wouldn't have at least one of the three (but really, none of them). The three are:
1. cause and effect;
2. complex universe;
3. universal entropy.

You have a brain, right? Think it through. Since the above 3 items of science exist, God must exist. I am not talking about God as described by any religion. I am simply talking the real God.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 20, 2016, 02:25:00 AM
The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

whats jcbs? I might just buy that giants actually. giants had been written on the bible and there were remains of giants being discovered as i can see on youtube. Smiley
even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin

JCB is the most common brand of mechanical diggers availible. Those videos on giants that you may have seen on youtube have been proven to be fake for sometime now. Theres no doubt that we had people back then that some would tyhink as of giants just like we do in this day and age but not to the extent that they would make moving large rocks any easier. For this you need either hydraulics or mass slavery. Both work quite well.

But the argument still stands that if we had this advanced technology in the past then why do we not have any remnants of it now? Nothing has been dug up containing electronics metal or any other kind of advanced machines.

I got it Smiley Its not popular in our country. its usually the Caterpillar that  I notice most of what the construction companies.
its been said that the granite stones as big as those blocks of the pyramids can't be lifted by these heavy lifting inventions really. so yeh i still believe giants exists. the environment before is healthier than today infact people live up to 800 years old.

People didn't live till they where 800 years old back then.  They would have been extremely lucky to reach 30, in fact 30 would have been considored old.  I think you should not take the Bible or any religious text as your main source of facts,  it is extremely outdated and even more inaccurate than it is outdated.  The conditions we live in now are far healthier than they have ever been and generically our age is limited. 

The Bible says that people lived that long back then. Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today. What is the significance of this? Here's what.

The Bible was copied accurately by the stubborn people of Israel over thousands of years. Moses, who wrote about the people who lived 800 years wrote accurately. Israel scribes copied what he wrote accurately. What he wrote was important enough for them to copy because the things they wrote about him were truth - the miracles in Egypt, and the things that he said and did when he met with God.

Moses, being a prince of Egypt, wrote from the records that Egypt had 3,500 years ago. Those records have fallen to dust long ago. But Israel scribes preserved it accurately for us for all time in the Bible record.

In addition, even our science that shows that entropy is working in everything, shows that our age limits are breaking down, just as all complexity does.

In addition, there are 3 or 4 places around the world (Hunzas and Vilcabamba are 2 of them) where people live well over 100 years, all without modern technology. Rather, Google "pollution" and look at the pictures to see how we are destroying the earth with our modern technology.

Cool

because its so old is the reason you should be discrediting everything in it. the people from that time where uneducated compared with todays standards .  Absolutly anyone could have written that book and chances are it would have been someone in power who would just write what he wants which means making up whatever he wants. Its absolutely shocking that the bible can even be taught as fact, In this day and age people should not be taught false information. Anything taught should be based on hard facts which the bible contains none.

The people of today, even combined, are totally ignorant when compared with God.

Cool

And that's a totally ignorant comment to make.

Your blindly assuming on "faith" that such a god exists. And all you have to back up your claim is a completely outdated story book written in a time when things where far different than they are now.

Its time to give up your gods and move on.
legendary
July 20, 2016, 02:15:23 AM
Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.
Yes it has. You even admit it.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today.
But not exactly the same. You'd think God would send a proofreader.

What is the significance of this?
Not much. After all, what difference does it make if there are 150 Psalms or 151? Or 155? It's close enough, right? And the Longer Ending of Mark 16 is just superfluous extra detail, right? It's not like anyone would make it a major part of their church service in an attempt to get closer to God. Nope, all the changes in the Bible are only minor and not significant at all. Roll Eyes

The changes are people changes. Not God or His Word. After all, look at how many languages there are in the world. And most of them are different than they were a mere hundred years ago. Essentially, the Bible hasn't changed.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 20, 2016, 02:06:37 AM
Why can we trust the Bible? Because it hasn't changed.
Yes it has. You even admit it.

The Book of Isaiah in the Bible was written about 2,500 years ago. We have found copies of Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. These copies have been dated to around 2,300 years ago. They are almost the same as the copies we have today.
But not exactly the same. You'd think God would send a proofreader.

What is the significance of this?
Not much. After all, what difference does it make if there are 150 Psalms or 151? Or 155? It's close enough, right? And the Longer Ending of Mark 16 is just superfluous extra detail, right? It's not like anyone would make it a major part of their church service in an attempt to get closer to God. Nope, all the changes in the Bible are only minor and not significant at all. Roll Eyes
legendary
July 19, 2016, 06:33:58 PM

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

I got it Smiley Its not popular in our country. its usually the Caterpillar that  I notice most of what the construction companies.

People didn't live till they where 800 years old back then.  They would have been extremely lucky to reach 30, in fact 30 would have been considored old.  I think you should not take the Bible or any religious text as your main source of facts,  it is extremely outdated and even more inaccurate than it is outdated.  The conditions we live in now are far healthier than they have ever been and generically our age is limited. 

Cool

because its so old is the reason you should be discrediting everything in it. the people from that time where uneducated compared with todays standards .  Absolutly anyone could have written that book and chances are it would have been someone in power who would just write what he wants which means making up whatever he wants. Its absolutely shocking that the bible can even be taught as fact, In this day and age people should not be taught false information. Anything taught should be based on hard facts which the bible contains none.

Cool
legendary
July 19, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

Cool

legendary
July 19, 2016, 12:52:37 PM
Woah woah woah, so you think medicine is not real? Then you should stick on what the bible says about curing a certain disease, sacrifice a bird and splash it on the patient or in yourself.

That's the thing about modern medicine. It is full of lies as well as truths. This makes it one of the biggest lies of all.

For example, simple ginger has a much better chance of curing cancer than chemotherapy. But even if neither of them cure your cancer, the chemo will kill you, but the ginger won't.

http://blogs.naturalnews.com/ginger-destroys-cancer-cells-effectively-cancer-drugs/

http://www.naturalnews.com/019677_cancer_ginger_ovarian.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/000366.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/037503_ginger_breast_cancer_treatment.html

http://blogs.naturalnews.com/ginger-much-potent-chemotherapy/

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
July 19, 2016, 12:38:07 PM

Cool

exactly what I meant. records on the bible says those people live more than a hundred.

our body needs oxygen and when supplied with good amount, significant growth will happen and most probably height. not to mention the food those people eat during that time. try to think of how the stones on Machu Picchu is arranged without the machinery we have today.

Woah woah woah, so you think medicine is not real? Then you should stick on what the bible says about curing a certain disease, sacrifice a bird and splash it on the patient or in yourself.

Big pharms are just fooling people really. if they wont peopel to really be healthy why don't they just recommend people to use hearbal products which is much better? oh thats because they don't want people to be healed. all they want is money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
legendary
July 19, 2016, 12:28:11 PM
I think it's you who looks the retard Wink..People only got to read what i been saying compared to what you been saying..And it's not looking good for you..
Also pollution i thinks that all the people in the world FARTING causes more pollution than a rocket going into space..
So you need to keep your mouth shut because all the farts that come out your mouth is causing POLLUTION Grin

What people will find when they compare what I write with known facts is, I am right.

Cool
legendary
July 19, 2016, 12:26:12 PM

Cool
legendary
July 19, 2016, 10:42:26 AM

The environment adn what they eat plays a big role for the growth of individuals. the fishes on the amazon river somewhere in guyana grows huge catfish where tomas edison mentioned to his journal the people were more afraid of than those cayman because those catfishes eat men. 
legendary
July 19, 2016, 09:41:40 AM

legendary
July 19, 2016, 09:28:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
July 19, 2016, 08:25:55 AM

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

you have got to be kidding. where are the remains of mentioned giants? are our scientist  not talented enough to find those remains or they are hide perfectly by so called god ? please, be rational.
legendary
July 19, 2016, 02:38:57 AM

even today there are giants.  Aren't tigers giant form of cats?  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 02:18:29 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?
Do you really believe in a superficial book that has been debunked many times in different arguments and Debates?

Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham
Pages:
Jump to: