Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 9. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 05:21:02 AM
Strict regulations must be made with the aim of reducing fraud or even eliminating fraud. Indeed, there is no compulsion for us to invest, but whatever fraud is a very bad thing. We have been careful but sometimes we still experience loss. So regulations must be made and the ICO Team must pass KYC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 04:58:41 AM
It is very cool that there is such a place on the forum where you can really collect scam projects, but the most important thing is that today you cannot search for these projects and their developers. If there was a service that would collect data about the developers of the project and collect them in a chain of blocks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 11, 2019, 03:37:14 AM
I believe since we have IEO now the scam rate will surely reduce and there is a high possibility that ICO is slowly fade away from crypto world,moreover many investors are going after IEO now
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 01:46:11 AM
Every crypto enthusiast, bounty hunters and even investors hope that ico scams get rid out of the forum and even in the crypto industry, they don't help pwople anymore rather than scamming and getting time, hardworks, and efforts of every crypto enthusiast and as well as the money ob investors. I hope someday there would be no ico scam.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 11, 2019, 01:23:05 AM
there must be a legal advisor, and an investment advisor before ico is launched in the market. so, investors will be more confident to invest because ico has a stronger fence.
do all successful projects use that? there must be a regulation that binds all ico where before they are released to the market they must pass all the conditions given. each country must make this rule, if it wants investment in the crypto market to be safe.
Not all, actually only few have good teams, the ICO has to improved, otherwise scams will continue to happen.
The scam is the only problem that make this market look bad, we cannot eliminate them but with proper regulation we can reduce the scams.
IEO is new but it's effective and it drives the investors to get in the market again, one of the reason why the price is rising now.
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 10, 2019, 11:06:00 PM
This requires not only the strengthening of supervision by countries, establishment of a regulatory ico department. but also investors need to improve their knowledge of crypto,when investors have certain knowledge of crypto, those scam icos will be more and more seen through by more people.

First of all, it is the mistake of an investor if they are getting scammed on the platform that they are putting their money into. In that case, blaming the project is not bad at all but the point here is that, why would you be scammed if you are doing your best in order to maximize your profit at the same time, making a safe move in the market? I am not saying that taking risk taking was to be avoided in the first place.
Activity: 250
April 10, 2019, 09:10:30 PM
there must be a legal advisor, and an investment advisor before ico is launched in the market. so, investors will be more confident to invest because ico has a stronger fence.
do all successful projects use that? there must be a regulation that binds all ico where before they are released to the market they must pass all the conditions given. each country must make this rule, if it wants investment in the crypto market to be safe.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 10, 2019, 09:06:28 PM
Initial Exchange offerings are now making waves as a good (not the best) substitute to ICO. A more transparent and innovative third party or verifier kyc system will be a great addition. Take for example the Kyc system from blockchain application. You can't upload files,  you can only take live pictures. This kind will help identify each project member and hold them responsible in scam or failure cases
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 10, 2019, 08:45:49 PM
I think regulation from the government is not really a good thing to do. It would already be compromising the essence of the decentralization. I think a probably good way to reduce this kind of scheme on the crypto community is a pledge that the developers of the coin would be liable for the scam that may happen. I think this won't happen but I think this should be since they are the one creating it.

ICO different with decentralized cryptocurrency like bitcoin. ICO crowdfunding is a way to find money to fund the project and i think thats need government regulation. Most ICOs is utility token and centralized project and i think regulation needed to avoid scam
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
April 10, 2019, 08:05:02 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 09, 2019, 08:28:30 PM
Fraud cannot be completely eradicated to a greater extent due to the human factor of inattention when working on the Internet. Over time, the problem of fraud in the ICO will be resolved through legal mechanisms. In the meantime, unfortunately, we have to take risks, since the fraudster is very inventive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 08, 2019, 12:56:12 AM
I think regulation from the government is not really a good thing to do. It would already be compromising the essence of the decentralization. I think a probably good way to reduce this kind of scheme on the crypto community is a pledge that the developers of the coin would be liable for the scam that may happen. I think this won't happen but I think this should be since they are the one creating it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 08, 2019, 12:50:23 AM
This is why I believe that luck is needed in crypto investment to succeed ,no matter how knowledgeable you are at choosing projects you will often choose the wrong ones because they will look right in your eye,I personally believe that IEO will fix the problems that ICO is facing
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
April 07, 2019, 11:31:41 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

The only way is only from yourself. I mean, always check the project, the team behind the project, the whitepaper and anything else about the project and the ICO before you investing your money into a project. Remember, it's your money, so it's better to not blindly invest and trusting random people.
Doing it is not hard, it's a basic things you need to know before investors or entrusting your money to them.
However, it cannot be concluded that they will not scam us, there are ways to prevent scams and it should be with government intervention.
They need to regulate the market as it's really needed now, we can still revive it and investor's confidence will grow.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 07, 2019, 10:55:27 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

The only way is only from yourself. I mean, always check the project, the team behind the project, the whitepaper and anything else about the project and the ICO before you investing your money into a project. Remember, it's your money, so it's better to not blindly invest and trusting random people.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 07, 2019, 10:52:58 PM
This is indeed very regrettable because real changes to eliminate fraud are still minimal. We must continue our efforts to eradicate fraud which is very detrimental to everyone. Real rules must be made immediately so that they can limit those who have bad intentions.
it seems like it won't work. even if regulations are made, the project scam will still be there. they will still look for ways to raise money with them by tricking many people.

we just need to be smarter than them and be more careful so that we are not caught up in the project scam. i think that's all we can do.
Activity: 309
April 07, 2019, 10:04:44 PM
I have read that regulations and laws are being worked out for icos and crypto in most of the countries especially Australia and Europe is actively working on the regulatory framework, after they implement their regulatory framework for crypto i think many more countries will follow.

Hope what you say will come true soon. thus will help ico develop better. If there is a legal framework, please let us know
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 07, 2019, 08:47:53 PM
Yes, I think there should be a management department, directly review and check ICOs to remove 100% of bad and deceptive ICOs.
The regulations will not provide convenience as you think. You should also investigate STOs and IEOs. They are appropriate for what you are looking for.

IEO right now becoming trend and many investor attracted. ICO have bad reputation last year because many scam ICOs and many investor scammed. I think IEO could be an alternative.
But ICO could rise again if government issuing regulation because i am believe with regulation, scam ICOs can reduced
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 07, 2019, 08:45:21 PM
Yes, I think there should be a management department, directly review and check ICOs to remove 100% of bad and deceptive ICOs.
The regulations will not provide convenience as you think. You should also investigate STOs and IEOs. They are appropriate for what you are looking for.
STO and IEO are steps to minimize fraud, it's like better than ICO. However, everything does not guarantee a 100% safe investment, the risk will always be behind it so that research is still needed before making a decision.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 07, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: