Pages:
Author

Topic: REEEEE: PussyGate, a Collection of Trump Investigations - page 18. (Read 4377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Problem is that he already made up his mind long ago, he considers trump guilty no matter what, look at the way he writes, things like ''well this investigation could take 4 more years, that's why he isn't convicted yet'' For me 2 years of investigation with virtually no results means most of the accusations against trump are bullshit, not saying that he is 100% not guilty but the more time passes the more innocent he looks, of course hellfish doesn't see it that way.

If it were true that a US President conspired / colluded with the Russians, that would be serious and should be looked into.

Oh - wait...

That'd mean we have to look into Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Not Trump. Obama and Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvWlzzIFl8

This isn't over yet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
Problem is that he already made up his mind long ago, he considers trump guilty no matter what, look at the way he writes, things like ''well this investigation could take 4 more years, that's why he isn't convicted yet'' For me 2 years of investigation with virtually no results means most of the accusations against trump are bullshit, not saying that he is 100% not guilty but the more time passes the more innocent he looks, of course hellfish doesn't see it that way.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Mueller's report established multiple links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government... they were working towards the same goal and both benefited from working together!

Collusion delusion for sure...

If you can't handle a few articles from reputable sources that contradict your beliefs, the next few weeks and months are going to be very painful for you as the real people responsible for this shit show are rounded up.
legendary
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on April 18, 2019, 09:19:18 PM
Mueller's report established multiple links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government... they were working towards the same goal and both benefited from working together!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/buzzfeed-collusion-bombshell-not-looking-so-good-following-release-of-mueller-report

BuzzFeed News’ supposed “bombshell” alleging President Trump instructed his former personal attorney to lie to Congress has been effectively debunked following the release of the special counsel report Thursday morning.

There were already major problems with the BuzzFeed News story, most especially that special counsel Robert Mueller’s office itself issued an extremely rare public statement claiming the report was not “accurate.”

But Buzzfeed stuck to its guns. And now that the public has access to a redacted version of the findings of the shuttered two-year investigation, which included 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, and 500 witness interviews, it seems all but certain that the BuzzFeed News “scoop” is, in fact, false.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
It is interesting that a forum moderator is engaging in censorship via a self moderated thread, and is trolling in others.

This is particularly concerning given how much the forum values free speech. None of the posts in this thread are off topic, and all are attempting to add to the discussion.

I guess this fits the left's belief that free speech is bad, and that ideas should not be debated, but rather that opposing ideas should be shouted down. Sad

This demonstrates clearly Flying Hellfish either judges people or judges them based on his opinions of their opinions, but most certainly does not judge people based on the merit of their words.
It most certainly looks that way.

This is fake news.

Trump wanted to establish a better relationship with Russia, but his foreign relations policies were not pro-Russia except to the extent that Russia might have benefited from a better US-Russia relationship, the US however would likely have realized greater benefits though.

A Clinton presidency on the other hand would have benefited Russia much more, both on relative terms and overall. It is also more likely Russia has dirt on Clinton that could be used to influence her.

Russia wanted to make its "support" of Trump transparent so in the unlikely event Trump won, trust in US elections would be eroded, and so that Trumps ability to implement pro-US policy's would be diminished.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
It is interesting that a forum moderator is engaging in censorship via a self moderated thread, and is trolling in others.

This is particularly concerning given how much the forum values free speech. None of the posts in this thread are off topic, and all are attempting to add to the discussion.

I guess this fits the left's belief that free speech is bad, and that ideas should not be debated, but rather that opposing ideas should be shouted down. Sad

This demonstrates clearly Flying Hellfish either judges people or judges them based on his opinions of their opinions, but most certainly does not judge people based on the merit of their words.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

legendary
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on November 30, 2018, 08:37:25 AM
When Mueller is done with his report we will all see if the moron pussy grabber was conspiring with a hostile foreign nation to defraud the American people and their most sacred rights (a fair election).

Just look at this last week or so.  Mueller strung Trump along allowing Manafort's double agent attempt giving Trump just enough rope to hang himself....

Once the questions came back, Mueller put a bullet in Manafort's deal because he already knew what Manafort was up too!  Also not a coincidence after the questions came back and Manafort's deal was killed, Cohen's deal is brought, Manafort and by extension Pussy Grabeber didn't know about this deal or what info Cohen had already given Mueller.

Kushner and Jr should be nervous.....

Once the Mueller report is out and it can't be denied that Trump was compromised by the Russians....

Well, The Mueller report is out, and not a single American has been indicted for conspiring with the Russians....

Would you like a MAGA hat?

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on April 18, 2019, 09:19:18 PM

Here's a post that you likely can't delete, although it might make your brain hurt. So maybe delete it.

But in the digital world, nothing is really lost. Here's the problem with your paranoid scheme of refuge. You have to reconcile everything Julian Assange said, and did, and his timeline, with that of Russia, and Trump.

Good luck with that.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum

legendary

Just saying that when the "objectionable post" is vanished, that conversation cannot occur. You don't have the opportunity to explain to everyone how stupid he is/

True but as that someone doesn't know how to read his own language it might be even better Smiley

Except it would be less funny of course.
See, with every post you make in the non-vanished thread you prove my point!

But you are only capable of having this conversation/argument/rant because you (and Flying Hellfish) are responding to other posts in the OPEN FORUM THREAD. The thread in which posts vanish is dead.

The joke is on you.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

Just saying that when the "objectionable post" is vanished, that conversation cannot occur. You don't have the opportunity to explain to everyone how stupid he is/

True but as that someone doesn't know how to read his own language it might be even better Smiley

Except it would be less funny of course.
legendary

But you are only capable of having this conversation/argument/rant because you (and Flying Hellfish) are responding to other posts in the OPEN FORUM THREAD. The thread in which posts vanish is dead.

The joke is on you.

Yeah because this conversation is sooooooooo interesting that it would be a shame to censor that xD

Anyone not reading our endless ping-pong chat with TECSHARE is clearly missing out something important.  Grin

I'm answering TECSHARE. It's not something I deem worthy of being read by anyone more than him.

I'm not DISAGREEING with your reasoning, I have tried to follow some of those convoluted conversations and gave up.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
New record, this one took a total of less than 10 seconds to delete. Flying Hellfish must be on red alert after the release of the Muller report to make sure his precious thread full of delusions is not sullied with facts from reliable sources which contradict his preferred collective hallucination.  

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Yeah because this conversation is sooooooooo interesting that it would be a shame to censor that xD

Anyone not reading our endless ping-pong chat with TECSHARE is clearly missing out something important.  Grin

I'm answering TECSHARE. It's not something I deem worthy of being read by anyone more than him.

Ever hear of the ignore button? Good thing we have you to tell us who is worthy of being read around here.
legendary
The only people who are unwilling to have an open debate are those selling lies.

Nope.

There are also the people tired of your double standards, your stupidity and your bad faith Smiley

No one forces you to interact with me fat man. You seek it out, you challenge me in a debate, you fail miserably, then you cry that I am being stupid and have double standards, and repeat. If you don't like criticism don't post to a public forum designed to host open discussion.

That's exactly what FH is doing and what you're crying about beautiful and muscular thin man ^^

He's posting in a self mod thread so he can get rid of you.

The joke is on you.

legendary
The only people who are unwilling to have an open debate are those selling lies.

Nope.

There are also the people tired of your double standards, your stupidity and your bad faith Smiley

No one forces you to interact with me fat man. You seek it out, you challenge me in a debate, you fail miserably, then you cry that I am being stupid and have double standards, and repeat. If you don't like criticism don't post to a public forum designed to host open discussion.

That's exactly what FH is doing and what you're crying about beautiful and muscular thin man ^^

The joke is on you.
legendary

Nope.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Nope.

legendary

Nope.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Funny any time I make a report if it is responded to at all it takes a week or 2 to be marked bad, but if I post in his self moderated thread he always seems to react in mere seconds. The only people who are unwilling to have an open debate are those selling lies.

Cognitive dissonance. You suffer from it. If he is so guilty why no indictments? You and I are linked via this discussion with a goal of discovering the truth. YOU MUST BE COLLUDING WITH ME! Don't you get it yet? YOU ARE THE RUSSIAN MEDDLING. Walking, talking, cognitive dissonance, causing maximum disruption and division because your ego will not allow you to challenge your beliefs. This is what Russia has been doing to the USA since at least the 60's and probably earlier. Divide and conquer, balkanization, victim culture. You take a good concept and then abuse it and stretch the idea to the point that it becomes malignant, people push back, they and the true believers are divided and fight each other instead of the greater enemy. People like you are a GIFT to the Russians.
Pages:
Jump to: